Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

kingosu said:
Can someone let me know how the cases pending at DOL Regional Offices will be handled..All I have been reading about is that files backlogged at SWAs are being sent to BECs in batches, how about files with State LCs cleared and waiting at DOL Regional Offices..Will they be transfered to BECs as well. If so, what queue will they be in and would the processing for such cases will be...FIFO based on SWA receipt date or Regional Office receipt date....

TIA

See above this question is already answered. Single Q of SWA receipt date.

Cases from California SWA transferred to Dallas BEC

Icarus,
Where did you get this information from?
"There are also a small number of SWA cases from California that were included in Dallas BEC's share of the regional cases from S.F."
And pardon my curiosity but do you happen to know the basis to the selection of the cases transferred. My question is not to scrutunize your source but rather hoping for the a miracle that they might have transferred my Non-RIR California SWA PD of Aug-2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
kalifornia_resi said:
Icarus,
Where did you get this information from?
"There are also a small number of SWA cases from California that were included in Dallas BEC's share of the regional cases from S.F."
And pardon my curiosity but do you happen to know the basis to the selection of the cases transferred. My question is not to scrutunize your source but rather hoping for the a miracle that they might have transferred my Non-RIR California SWA PD of Aug-2002.
The cases that were sent were a number of boxes being stored in the same area as the Regional cases that were split between Dallas BEC and Phil. BEC. There was (as I understand) no criteria for them being included in the larger shipment other than them being noticed in the same storage area, and someone making a decision that "since these are going to end up in Dallas anyway, y'all might as well take them now". I am sure that these by no means represent the bulk of SWA cases coming from CA.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Icarus said:
The cases that were sent were a number of boxes being stored in the same area as the Regional cases that were split between Dallas BEC and Phil. BEC. There was (as I understand) no criteria for them being included in the larger shipment other than them being noticed in the same storage area, and someone making a decision that "since these are going to end up in Dallas anyway, y'all might as well take them now". I am sure that these by no means represent the bulk of SWA cases coming from CA.

First trial batch of letters produced today (12/13) by Dallas BEC. Tomorrow should be first full day of letter production. :D

Good news...so they will send out letters tomorrow?
thank you for good news.

they will send to lawyer or employer?

BEC Letters

Icarus,
Now that you found out that BEC has successfully printed letters, how should one find when to expect letters? Can we start putitng our heads together and make some projections (ofcousrse rough estimates only)?? We can't really depend on our attorney's / employers?? It would help if we knew ahead of time, we can then followup with our attorney's/employers. This will save as a lot of time...

Any suggesstions????

Mera number ka aayegaaa :confused: :confused: ?????????

In preparation for the letters

All,

In preparation for the letter I have created a tracker with the following fields:

User Name: Your id
PD: Your priority date, i.e. the date case was originally submitted to State SWA.
SWA: State where you filed.
Transferred from: State SWA or DOL Regional where your case was transferred from to BEC.
45 Day Letter Sent: The date BEC mailed the letter to your employer/attorney
45 Day Letter Replied: The date your attorney/employer sent a response to BEC
Approved: Approval date

I would suggest that as soon as letters start coming out we begin populating.

Comments welcome.

Icarus?

Well I had a question? Is there a # where we can call the Dallas Bec and ask them as to what is the status of a particular case? or is there a AVM for the Bec at dallas?

BTW, has anyone in this whole thread got a 45 day letter from the dallas BEC?

Thank you

Charles

12/14/2004 PERM Cleared12/10/04

The White House announced in the dawn today that it cleared the long-awaited PERM final regulation of the U.S. Department of Labor. The exact date of release of this regulation in the federal register is unknown and left to the DOL, but it may not take too long to release this regulation. The Chief of Foreign Labor Certification, DOL, previously stated that once the regualtion was published, it would have 60-day window period of time before the PERM program would be actually launched. Now, PERM is reality and no longer the subject of speculation.
The current labor certification system of RIR, Limited Review, and Regular labor certification applications will soon disappear and be discontinued. The National Processing Centers in Chicago and Atlanta will go into full operation of the new labor certification applications named PERM as soon as the 60-day window is opened. For the development of this news, please stay tuned to this website.
SOURCE: http://www.immigration-law.com

lc4gc said:
Good news...so they will send out letters tomorrow?
thank you for good news.

they will send to lawyer or employer?
Letters will be sent within 24 hours of printing...they will be sent to the employer or an attorney if one was listed as agent on the 750A.

lalaker said:
Icarus,
Now that you found out that BEC has successfully printed letters, how should one find when to expect letters? Can we start putitng our heads together and make some projections (ofcousrse rough estimates only)?? We can't really depend on our attorney's / employers?? It would help if we knew ahead of time, we can then followup with our attorney's/employers. This will save as a lot of time...

Any suggesstions????

Mera number ka aayegaaa :confused: :confused: ?????????
Letters are being printed without regard to LO date or other criteria. With so many letter in queue, the primary goal at this time is to get them in the mail ASAP. Unfortunately, tracking at this point is speculative at best as any prioritization will occur only after the response to the letter has been received at the BEC. All I can suggest is keep in regular contact w/ your atty. or employer :eek:

Is there any chance to receive a letter if you case was transferred to Dallas DOL in Jan 2003. Which DOL/SWAs they are going to process first ?

Icarus said:
First trial batch of letters produced today (12/13) by Dallas BEC. Tomorrow should be first full day of letter production. :D
Icarus, what about Philly BEC? Thank you very much for the information.

misunderstood said:
pennwaiting,

This thread is for Dallas BEC. You'll receive more responses if you post Q's about Philly BEC in its own thread. Start one for Philly, if there ain't one.

Please check we have already one thread for Phil BEC in this forum

lc4gc said:
Icarus,

In my ETA 750A, the employer has two address (no. 6 and No 7), one is for mother-company in MD, but we are working in Dallas (no.7: where Alien Will work) and my boss who signed the ETA 750 also in Dallas. we did hire an attoney who filled out the form and G-28 as representive. if sending to the employer, they will send to Dallas or MD? hope they don't send to Maryland especially during the holiday season...hope they send to the lawyer..

Appreciate all your information!!!!
If an attorney/agent was indicated on the back of the 750A, correspondence will be sent to that agent.