Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this New Thread for Tracking Status of Cases in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

As of Today (Nov. 1, 2004) ..

### San Francisco DOL has fransferred 20K Cases to Both BEC & It has been assumed 10 K of that gone to Dallas. (RIR after May 2003 & Non RIR after Oct 2003).. Letters are expected in next 60 days.

gp111,
the CNRL's (letters) being sent in the next 60 days is under the assumption that Dallas BEC has finished entering all the cases into the system, let us not forget that the dates for processing Regular and RIR cases are the most backlogged in Dallas. Based on the DOL processing times, one would assume that the number of cases in Dallas is much more than Philly BEC, to which the murthy.com posting refers to.
Your opinion please !
Thanks

gp111 said:
I am starting this New Thread for Tracking Status of Cases in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

### San Francisco DOL has fransferred 20K Cases to Both BEC & It has been assumed 10 K of that gone to Dallas. (RIR after May 2003 & Non RIR after Oct 2003).. Letters are expected in next 60 days.

Contact info for Dallas BEC

Contact information for Dallas BEC:

Dallas Backlog Center

John Bartlett, Foreign Labor Certification Manager, 700 North Perl Street, Suite N400, Dallas, TX 75211

F214-767-4788

(Source: immigration-law.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
AwardMyGC said:
I see some progress with Dallas BEC.
Here with I have enclosed posted by 'texancanadian' for your
kind perusal? Could someone please authenticate this message?

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149256

AwardMyGC

Enterject is not the same contractor for the BECs. This is a contractor that was brought in specifically to deal with the Dallas backlog prior to the BECs

ie this has nothing to do with the BECs

The contractor for the BECs is Team Exceed

Is Enterject contractor for Dallas DOL or TWC or both ?

JustWatching/Others,
Please clarify if Enterject is a contactor of TWC or Dallas DOL ?
Thanks

Good idea

gr8 idea pal. We should definitely start tracking BEC corresponse regarding people cases.
Although, I would like people to understand the difference between BEC and Enterject.

- Enterject will only work on cases transferred from TWC whereas BEC will work on cases transfered from TWC/Enterject to the DOL Dallas only(initially).

lalaker
TWC RD: 02/12/2003
DOL RD: 09/08/2003
(Still waiting...)

Tracking Status of Cases in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

Hi,
I'm a new user to this forum, following are my details.
RD at TWC: July 2002
RD at DOL: 02/10/2003
DOT Code: 030.062-010
How long do I've wait till my case gets approved? Any idea..

q4u said:
Hi,
I'm a new user to this forum, following are my details.
RD at TWC: July 2002
RD at DOL: 02/10/2003
DOT Code: 030.062-010
How long do I've wait till my case gets approved? Any idea..

Million Dollar Question... BEC has not started working on cases yet (as far as this forum knows).. Looks like you will be one of the first ones receiving letter from BEC.. & also once they start working one of the first once getting certified, keep us updated.

gp111 said:
FOOTNOTE #3: 45 day letters are official correspondence between the agency and the employer and are generally used to return incomplete applications and other official notifications affecting the status of an application.QUOTE]
Looking at the footnote 3 above:
I think everybody will NOT get this letter.. may be only incomplete applications..
Thanks.

sarathynp said:
gp111 said:
FOOTNOTE #3: 45 day letters are official correspondence between the agency and the employer and are generally used to return incomplete applications and other official notifications affecting the status of an application.QUOTE]
I think everybody will NOT get this letter.. may be only incomplete applications..
Thanks.

According to the message on SFO DOL AVM, everyone whose RD >= May 2003 will receive a letter with contact details from one of the Backlog Reduction centers.

(You can hear this message if you call 415-975-4601 option 1 and then 1 again).

sarathynp said:
gp111 said:
Thanks.

The Footnote ( & whole message) was procedure followed by DOL/Contractor in general. They just explained what is the normal 45 day letter /communication.

The letter we all are expecting is different, its a special letter stating our case has been transferred to BEC (Phily/Dallas).. the contact info.. (may be a new case number)..& Asking Employer / Attorney if this is still a valid application...

Everybody will get the letter (don't know if both employer & attorney, mostly only the attorney)..& Attorney/employer must respond in 45 days otherwise the case will go to trash !

It may not be as desperate as it seems....Although he is the head of the DOL contingent responsible for Certifying applications at the Dallas BEC, he is not the one responsible for processing of applications from transfer to RIR/TR. Once these processes have been completed, applications are sent to CO's in the office to review and certify/deny based upon the application's particulars.

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111 said:

Data entry continues as we speak...up to the week of 11/8/04, processing has been in original data entry system, but DOL, true to form, is a little nervous with applicant/beneficiary's personal data floating around in a rented server. So, as of the second week in Nov/04, data will be transferred into a DOL-owned server with future data entry being entered using a DOL preferred software. Once this transition has been completed (bugfree :rolleyes: ) 45-day letters will be sent to employers/atty's for directions on continuing processing and/or corrections needed on applications.

20k ?

Hi gp111,

I have a Labor still active with a old company which has a DOL RD date 05/19/03 and has no data in the SFO AVM now

i have another labor with the current company with a DOL RD Date 04/12/04
and also has no data in the SFO AVM now

IS that mean there were 20K cases between that period? or more?

GP111
I changed the lawyer recently. My RD in SF DOL is in Aug, 03. It should have already been transferred to one of the BECs. I want to make sure I will receive the receipt from BEC. I asked my current lawyer to write letter and they sent the letter to SF DOL. I don't know if this is ok. Do I need to ask the lawyer also write letter for the change to BEC? I don't know which BEC will process my case though. Thanks for your advice.

Just making sure....

My application was received at Dallas DOL on 9/2/2003 , so will I be among first batch of applicants who will receive a letter from BRC and should I assume I will receive a letter within next 60 days ?