Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi

my LC approved on Jan , 2007 with PD Nov 2004. And my H1 is under 7th year extension. Due to this my I-140 is not filed.

Could you elaborate why your I-140 is not filed. H1 in extension should not be a problem to file I-140. It could be a problem to file I-485 but not I-140.
Be aware that as soon as Labor sub ban is published you will have only 45 days to file 140 or your LC will expire.

LC approved more than 90 days, not filed I-140

No other reason than H1 is in extension (7th year).

I read the LC sub ban that is why i am worried.

thanks a lot to enlight this.

For people who are planning to use LC substitution, the final rule has been approved and might be published this week! Even though details are still unknown, it appears that LC sub will be eliminated. So act quickly if you are in the process. Check out Oh Lawfirm for more details.

RI not received !!.

They might be not releasing it to you. Have you thought about such possibility?

I am concerned , as we didn't receive the RI yet even after the job has been posted on the ajb.com on 03/16/2007. Does any body has any idea on how much time it takes to receive RI after the job is posted ?. Don't know what the heck is going on with DBEC ?.

Usually it takes about 7 to 10 days to receive RI. My job was posted on AJB about a week prior to yours, and I received my RI within a week. Have your lawyer call BEC.
I am concerned , as we didn't receive the RI yet even after the job has been posted on the ajb.com on 03/16/2007. Does any body has any idea on how much time it takes to receive RI after the job is posted ?. Don't know what the heck is going on with DBEC ?.

My lawyer sent in my recruitment report 3 weeks ago to DBEC and still i am in process.Anybody have any idea how long it takes for certification once your RR is sent in.I have read on the forums that some people got approved in 9 days.There was no applicants for the job on their jobbank website or on newpaper adds so i dont know what the hold up is and everything was done to DBEC s specifications.Lawyer tells me to wait.By the way April 27th was the 6th year that i have been enslaved by DBEC.
Priority date 04-27-2001 EB3 india.If anybody is in same boat let me know.

Usually it takes about 7 to 10 days to receive RI. My job was posted on AJB about a week prior to yours, and I received my RI within a week. Have your lawyer call BEC.

Thank you . When did you receive your R.I ?. Who Received it ?. Was it your HR Manager or your attorney ?. My Attorney is very shrewd and it is difficult to get answers from him. He thinks he knows every thing and God !!!, he has made so many mistakes that costed me too much interms of Valuable time.

Havent received 45-days letter even

Hello Fellow Travellers:
My prioroty date is 2005 June. The LC is gone to Dallas gutter. Havent received even the 45-days letter. And my lawyer is another BIG PIA. They say, we better not write any reminders to DBC and they will clear everything by september. Does anybody in the same pain? Is there anything I should do? I am already on 7th year extension.

Hello Fellow Travellers:
My prioroty date is 2005 June. The LC is gone to Dallas gutter. Havent received even the 45-days letter. And my lawyer is another BIG PIA. They say, we better not write any reminders to DBC and they will clear everything by september. Does anybody in the same pain? Is there anything I should do? I am already on 7th year extension.

Do you atleast know your D- number?? just to see for yourself where you are in the process, if at all your lawyer really filed your case.

My lawyer received the RI on Mar. 13th. (My job was posted on Mar. 8th)
Please see my signature for more info. My lawyer also thinks that he is the god and he knows everything. Most lawyers are useless.
Thank you . When did you receive your R.I ?. Who Received it ?. Was it your HR Manager or your attorney ?. My Attorney is very shrewd and it is difficult to get answers from him. He thinks he knows every thing and God !!!, he has made so many mistakes that costed me too much interms of Valuable time.

Not even 45 days letter

Do you atleast know your D- number?? just to see for yourself where you are in the process, if at all your lawyer really filed your case.

Thank you srini. I dont have any D number. I only have some ETA number. When I call DBEC they say, ask your attorney. And because I fought with my attorney he says, "come with your employer"..and ofcourse the employers doesnt care as long as they get their timesheet...i'm only trying to get some info if anybody has faced same situation with 45-days letter....

Thank you srini....i dont have any D number..i tried calling DBEC and they say, ask your attorney, and since I fought with attorney that B* say, come with your employer...so i am making rounds n rounds. Just wondering whether anybody on the forum is in the same kind of situation and throw any light.

Hello Fellow Travellers:

Hi,
If your prioroty date is 2005 June your case cannot be in backlog
The cutoff date for backlog is March 28 2005. After that it is perm

As you are already in 7th year extension How did they file the 7th extension
check the H-1B 7th year petition It should have the information about your pending LC.

LC2005

Contact DBEC for R.I !!.

My lawyer received the RI on Mar. 13th. (My job was posted on Mar. 8th)
Please see my signature for more info. My lawyer also thinks that he is the god and he knows everything. Most lawyers are useless.

Thank you. My lawyer says he "We will check into it". Is there any other way where my H.R Manager can contact some one at DBEC and find out what happened to the R.I ?. I am doubting that the address could be a problem. The Original ETA has the old address of the attorney and incorrect company address. Initially we never received 45 day letter because of the address issues. We requested the case to be re-opened and my attorney mentioned that he has his firm's address corrected. This is such a Mess. I am not sure whether he corrected his address.

hi all, how can I check my RIR Labor certificate online? I summit it in 2002 and last time I check is in processing. I saw some posts saying they got certified on line and I wonder if I can check it online.

thank you for your help.

Hi folks,

In my case, just before the company's laywers could mail the TR to RIR conversion package, the laywers received traditional recuritment instructions. Can someone help me out in clarifying what steps this involves? Anyone in similar situation? Can you share the rough estimates of how long this will take?

PD: June 2003
Case: TR / DBEC
45-day letter: May 2006
State: CA
Traditional Recuritment Instruction Received: Mar 29, 2007

Contacting DBEC about missing certified labor

Hi,

I got a letter from DBEC 5 months back stating that my labor has been certified. But my attorney has not received the papers yet. Is there a way for the attorney to contact DBEC regarding this (fax number etc.). Also, if the attorney contacts DBEC regarding missing paper, will it affect my gc process?

Thanks.

I got a letter from DBEC 5 months back stating that my labor has been certified. But my attorney has not received the papers yet. Is there a way for the attorney to contact DBEC regarding this (fax number etc.).
Of course, make him/her call them ASAP. I can't believe it took you 5 month to figure our that something is not right :)

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Phone: (484) 270-1500
Fax: (484) 270-1600

Dallas Backlog Processing Center
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: (214) 237-9111
Fax: (214) 237-9135

Also, if the attorney contacts DBEC regarding missing paper, will it affect my gc process?
No. They certified you already, right? Your dumb lawyer probably messed up something in his/her address (like gave them an old one and did not update them later).

Last edited by a moderator: