Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Certified labor

Does the approved labor from DBEC need to go to another office for stamping? How long does it usually take for the approved labor from DBEC to reach the lawyer?

Deba or ajkish - Did your lawyers get any email from DBEC confirming the approval or the lawyers just wait for the Original Ceritified document 3-4 weeks from the date it says certified online ?

Hi cybercat
my employer received a letter from dbec last week,but my lawyer has not received.can u pls lemme know if ur lawyer gets documents.

Hi gurus. my RI ended on 4/13 while ajb add was removed on 4/11. Lawyer has not gotten the RR yet. Is this normal? I have seen people get the RR within a week of their Recruitment Period ending...
Any input is appreciated as the lawyer tells me all is fine.

10-02 canadian.

I am also waiting for RRI.
I think people who get RRI within week has PD on 2001~ early 2002.

I assume your RRI is coming very soon based on your PD.
Since mine is on 2003, I guess it will take sometime. (If DBEC send RRI based on PD) Just my guess.

Let's wait as we have been done.:confused:

Keep update.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it also depends on which BEC you're in -- DBEC or PBEC. The one in Philly seems to work really slow according to this forum.

Hmmm.

I did misunderstand your first post. I guess I've never looked at the data in that way. It is scary to see this type of changes on BEC's behavior. If all the pending RIR cases are the ones that they will issue NOF (or have already issued NOF), does it mean that both BEC's not accepting 30-40% of the responses of NOF?

TxTramDream

I would doubt that all pending RIR cases are NOF or going to be NOF. That kind of statement could throw people into a potentially unnecessary and unjustified panic. I presume this was more conjecture rather than a source?

In fact, the FOLLOWING weeks data for Dallas from the same source (the spreadsheet here) saw 341 cases Certified and only 34 denied. So, although I am just guessing, that would suggest that not all pending RIRs were NOFs.

Come to think of it, so far, I have not seen many (if any?) outright denials mentioned in the TR->RIR thread.

By the way, if anyone knows where the cases spreadsheets data is sourced I'd appreciate it. I believe it but would just like to know where the data comes from.

One last thing, props go out to the person that puts that spreadsheet together. Amazing job.

- iac

=======
EB3/DBEC (California)
PD 3/2004
TR->RIR Conversion package sent in 3/31/2007.
RIR - CERTIFIED (4/30/2007)

Anybody with WITHDRAWN status ?

Hello:

Is there anyone in this forum whose status is WITHDRAWN ? My PD is July 2001 and my case got converted to RIR successfully. However for some reason, it was put in WITHDRAWN state at end of Jan 2007. My lawyer says it is because of a glitch and it'll be corrected. However they are not giving me a time line and I'm getting very very frustrated with no progress being made on my case.

Thanks for your help and time.

I have spoken to my paralegal about the online system and in general she says to be very careful about jumping to conclusions from it. They have numerous instances where there have been errors in status reporting so don't dispair.

I have spoken to my paralegal about the online system and in general she says to be very careful about jumping to conclusions from it. They have numerous instances where there have been errors in status reporting so don't dispair.
...and I would be equally very careful about believing everything that paralegals tell you...:)

Here

Hello:

Is there anyone in this forum whose status is WITHDRAWN ? My PD is July 2001 and my case got converted to RIR successfully. However for some reason, it was put in WITHDRAWN state at end of Jan 2007. My lawyer says it is because of a glitch and it'll be corrected. However they are not giving me a time line and I'm getting very very frustrated with no progress being made on my case.

Yeah, I am in the same boat or bus or train whatever you want to call it. I have my status changed to RIR and is on WITHDRAWN since end of November. I have sent emails, numerous mails to different parties, congress inquiry, senator help, DOL secratory attention certified mail... you name it - the thing I have not done, and I am ready to do it any given second. The status doesn't want to budge. I am not sure what else can be done. This is very very frustrating. Even by getting 3 personal opinions from 3 lawyers, including Rajiv Khanna, Oh Law Firm, and others and followed their advise is still keeping my status to WITHDRAWN. If you have any suggestion, let me know, I will do whatever it takes to make it even. This is a big embarrassment to DOL, and its policy that they cant even sort out what exactly is wrong. The only thing left for me is to file Pro-se to see if there will be any change.

I have read on one of the thread in this forum that once the case is assigned to the analyst for review , if it does not get updated within the time-limit it is supposed to , then their system automatically sets that status to withdrawn.

I guess this might have happened to your case ..

Hello:

I have sent emails, numerous mails to different parties, congress inquiry, senator help, DOL secratory attention certified mail... you name it - the thing I have not done, and I am ready to do it any given second. The status doesn't want to budge...
labordrags, they won't do anything at DOL upon your request (unless you ask for a screenshot, which I also doubt). This has to be done either by your lawyer, or employer, if you don't have a lawyer. I had to contact DBEC myself and my employer agreed to do that for me. I should admit that they are incredibly slow and incompetent, so you should give them some time to respond. In my case, it took my employer 2 unanswered voice messages, 2 faxes and about 3 emails to get my issue addressed. It was done roughly within 2 weeks. So don't give up and ask appropriate people to help you, don't do it yourself.

As for congressmen & senators, I don't think they will be able to do much. First, they don't care about you (and us in general) since we are not constituents and cannot vote (and that's what matters for them). Second, I believe that all immigration authorities are mostly immune from direct influence from all the politicians. So don't waste your time.

I understand your frustration and hopefully we all get certified in this mess and move on to another step.

Crossed the frustration limit

labordrags, they won't do anything at DOL upon your request (unless you ask for a screenshot, which I also doubt). This has to be done either by your lawyer, or employer, if you don't have a lawyer. I had to contact DBEC myself and my employer agreed to do that for me. I should admit that they are incredibly slow and incompetent, so you should give them some time to respond. In my case, it took my employer 2 unanswered voice messages, 2 faxes and about 3 emails to get my issue addressed. It was done roughly within 2 weeks. So don't give up and ask appropriate people to help you, don't do it yourself.

As for congressmen & senators, I don't think they will be able to do much. First, they don't care about you (and us in general) since we are not constituents and cannot vote (and that's what matters for them). Second, I believe that all immigration authorities are mostly immune from direct influence from all the politicians. So don't waste your time.

I understand your frustration and hopefully we all get certified in this mess and move on to another step.

The frustration boarder was ordered by DOL and I have crossed its fence multiple times by now. If not my insanity would grow so much that I won’t hesitate to keep in touch with DOL folks in weekly basis if cant do daily. All these formalities in contacting them are being done by my lawyer’s classy hand. And no errors ever been reported even he has this mammoth fat fingers. We have exhausted all the possible chances in getting this case straight, and it’s been failing.

Good luck to those who filed labor later than my date and already tasted their approval. I share same level of pain to BEC victims whose Priority Date is ahead of me, and are still in this big limbo. I have stopped making any noise now as I am determined to see if it happens - happens or so be it.

Thanks for your time and comments. I hope you get your labors soon.

Hi cybercat
my employer received a letter from dbec last week,but my lawyer has not received.can u pls lemme know if ur lawyer gets documents.

Deba- My lawyer received the documents on 04/20..So it took almost 2 weeks from the time the online status showed as Certified for my lawyer to get the Original Certified LC.

No RRI yet although it's two weeks since recrutment end

10-02 canadian.

...I think people who get RRI within week has PD on 2001~ early 2002.

I assume your RRI is coming very soon based on your PD.
Since mine is on 2003, I guess it will take sometime. (If DBEC send RRI based on PD) Just my guess.

It's officially two weeks since my Recruitment period is done and no RRI yet.
I am starting to worry. I guess 4 1/2 years of waiting have made a big dent on my patience.
My useless lawyers say that all is OK. They convinced the management not to convert to RIR since last summer saying that it should be out in a couple of months and here we are almost one year later.
I wish there was a way I can fire them, unfortunately they are hired by the company.
:mad:

I am starting to worry. I guess 4 1/2 years of waiting have made a big dent on my patience.
My useless lawyers say that all is OK. They convinced the management not to convert to RIR since last summer saying that it should be out in a couple of months and here we are almost one year later.
I wish there was a way I can fire them, unfortunately they are hired by the company.
They might be not releasing it to you. Have you thought about such possibility?

My attorney told me, "it has taken anywhere between approximately two weeks to 30 days before we’ve received letters from DBEC. "

LC approved more than 90 days, not filed I-140

Hi

my LC approved on Jan , 2007 with PD Nov 2004. And my H1 is under 7th year extension. Due to this my I-140 is not filed. April 17th, 2007, H1 is approved.
My question is my LC is approved more than a 90 dyas now and my I-140 is not filed. will there be any problems one can expect?

thanks for you anwsers inadvance.