Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Certified....

(A.L) My L.C Shows certified today. Checked few times in the morning and showed "In Process". Got Certified around 11:20 A.M. EST. :eek:

Details
PD : 2003 August
EB2/RIR - IN
NOF: 02/25/2007
NOF Reply: 02/26/2007
Certified : 03/07/2007

Thanks for this forum.....

This forum has been a moral support for me and everyone like me who it waiting to hear the good news. Whoever is behid keeping this forum going, we truely appreicate your effort.

Keep it up. C u Insha Allah in next stage.

LC Ceritified after changing to RIR

Just wanted to let you know that my LC status online shows Certified as of yesterday . After 4years and 8 months :(

My details:

EB2 TR CA
PD: 07/2002
Never made to regional
45-day letter : 04/2006
Replied 10 days later
RIR conversion filed on : 02/12/2007
Status changed from TR to RIR on : 02/26/2007
Online status show as certified on: 03/06/2007

Thanks for the advice, info, comments - it helped me keep my hopes alive for the past years.

longtime_wait - over

Agony is over - Online status shows Certified.

Folks

My case status shows certified online. Very thankful for this forum. The forum gave me great ideas and above all was the only source of hope through out the past few months.

State - MI,RIR
Priority Date - 18 Oct 2004
45 Day Response - June 24 2006
Case status showed TR by mistake on Jan 9th 2007
Attorney talked to BEC during last week of Jan 2007
Case status went back to RIR on Feb 5th 2006
NOF Received on Feb 14th 2007
NOF Replied on March 5th 2007
Case status shows certified on March 9th 2007

Hi
My case status shows DATA REVIEW for a long time.my case is with dbpc.
PD 07/2004
Any response/experience regarding this is greatly appreciated.

I have a question. In regards to my Non RIR labor from Dallas backlog center.

Last week we recevied recruitment instructions. Basically it stated 3 days of advertisement in local newspaper. Job posint in the company.

I also noticed that they DOL has already put a posint on Americas job bank.

So the news paper ad has the same description as the Americas job bank has. The only thing is, education requirement. On the AJB, it only say Bachelors. While the ad my company placed in the paper says bachelors in comptuer science or CIS. This case was filed in Oct 2001. I was never persoanlly involved in the filing process. The attorney has since left the firm, and not the firm does litigation stuff. The dont do immigration practice anymore.

On my ETA 750. it states, bachelors im computer. While the ad in the local newspaper states bachelors in computer science or computer infomation systems. It seems that my attorney ate sceince from the ETA form.

Do you all think that DOL will make a big deal out of this.

Appreciate your answers. Also How do I notify Dept of labor that I dont wish to continue with this firm and have them contact directlly to my company for any other issues on this case.

Thanks!

My labor was filed in March 2005 and currently it is sitting in Dallas Backlog Center. I don't even know my ETA case number was the case was filed by my attorney and he argues that since the case actually belongs to my employer, so they are not going to tell me my case number.
Is there any other way of knowing the case number, in order to be able to check the status online?
Any ideas please? Would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

my LC approved today after NOF

details:

case No: D-05208-xxxxx
PD: 2/28/2005
DBEC
45 letter: 5/15/2006
NOF: 2/22/2007
NOF replied: 3/09/2007
Case Approved: 3/13/2007

Good Luck to you all

Hello friends, My RIR LC filed on Dec 2004 in CA. I got NOF (Advertisements Missing) on Jan 1st week 2007 and my lawyer responded just 2 days before the deadline (Feb 1st week) but still my case is "In process". Some of my colleagues got same type of NOF and as soon as (Max by 10 days) lawyer responded, they got the approval but mine is still pending. Does anyone face this type of problem?

Thanks

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
I got a NOF from DBEC on PW in March4th. Before I got NOF, my online status was "DENIED", which was an error according to the DBEC staff. We sent back the rebuttal letter on March 8th. I found the status online was changed to APPEAL from DENIED on March 14th.

What is your online status before certified?

Is there anybody having similar situation like me?

APPEAL sounds like bad to me.

my LC approved today after NOF

details:

case No: D-05208-xxxxx
PD: 2/28/2005
DBEC
45 letter: 5/15/2006
NOF: 2/22/2007
NOF replied: 3/09/2007
Case Approved: 3/13/2007

Good Luck to you all

I just received notification from my lawyer that they have received advertising instructions 2 days ago. I went to AJB and was able to see my job posting there as of March 8. My TR PD is June 2003. I am EB2.

My question is why do I see a lot of people converting to RIR at the final stage of LC? Is this something I should ask my lawyer to do for me?

Thanks

sorry to say its late now for RIR!

Since you have already received Recruitment Instructions already you can not convert your case to RIR now.

I just received notification from my lawyer that they have received advertising instructions 2 days ago. I went to AJB and was able to see my job posting there as of March 8. My TR PD is June 2003. I am EB2.

My question is why do I see a lot of people converting to RIR at the final stage of LC? Is this something I should ask my lawyer to do for me?

Thanks

Thanks
First of all you are already late for RIR conversion. Even if you convert to RIR, at this point it is not going to make a big difference in the certification time.

Thanks to both of you for anwering ...

First of all you are already late for RIR conversion. Even if you convert to RIR, at this point it is not going to make a big difference in the certification time.

:confused:

What's a good reason my lawyer has not converted me to RIR last year? Seems I could've gained a few months. Oh well :mad:

Moving forward. I have an opportunity to take a 1-1.5 yr assignment in France starting next month some time. The lawyer says I can do that just fine. He said I'd have to do Consular Processing once my I-140 is approved though, then come back to the US to my original position. He said that depending on the Consulate this could either be a good thing or bad thing. Does anyone have thoughts on this guys?

Any Recent Approvals this week from Dallas BEC?

There are at least 10 new approvals this week from Philly BEC, but NONE from Dallas in this forum. Any one???

TxTramDream