Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally approved

Online status check finally showed "Certified" today. I'm the last one of 5 people in my company to get it (all with PD arround 8/04), probably due to DOL closing my case in error last year. This has been a long journey, after losing my first LC (5/2002) because of company shut-down. So I'm glad this battle is over.

Good luck to everyone still fighting!

I just wanted to post the status of my LC. I got an email from my lawyer that he received a letter from DBEC asking for new salary. Once she submits the necessary papers, we should get adjudication soon :) :rolleyes:

What does it mean when your job is posted on ajb.org? I saw my job posted today but my company says they have not started the recruitment process yet and have no idea about it. The job is posted under "Team Exceed"
My case is EB2 -TR from Feb 2002 (michigan)

Labor Certified

My LZC application is showing certified on public disclosure system.
PD:05/2004 CA
Finally after 33 months I have heard the good news.
Best of luck to all.
Gopi

It means good ..

When your job is posted on ajb that means that they have started the recruitment for you position. Your employer or lawyer is going to get Recruitment Instructions soon ! By posting a job on AJB DOL wants to confirm that no american worker is available to work for that position. SO from now the job will stay on ajb for some time usually its about a month and then your employer/lawyer will be forwarded with any resumes that DOL receives. Your employer/lawyer is then required to go through interview process if any american candidates are found and are supposed to file a recruitment report.

Hope this explaination helps.
good luck :)

What does it mean when your job is posted on ajb.org? I saw my job posted today but my company says they have not started the recruitment process yet and have no idea about it. The job is posted under "Team Exceed"
My case is EB2 -TR from Feb 2002 (michigan)

Is it helpful to have attorney make phone contact to BEC?

Hi, friends on this line,

I wonder whether any of you have had attorney make phone contact with BEC. If so, did it help?

My case is stuck in TR forever even if RIR conversion was filed 2 months ago. My attorney made email inquiry/type correction request a couple of times, no result. She is to make phone contact soon, but I wish friends on this line to share some thoughts and/or experience on this.

Thanks and best luck to all who are still waiting...

EB Category

How do I find the EB category under which the LC (in the old format) was filed? I know the job number (15-1051).
Thanks.

When your job is posted on ajb that means that they have started the recruitment for you position. Your employer or lawyer is going to get Recruitment Instructions soon ! By posting a job on AJB DOL wants to confirm that no american worker is available to work for that position. SO from now the job will stay on ajb for some time usually its about a month and then your employer/lawyer will be forwarded with any resumes that DOL receives. Your employer/lawyer is then required to go through interview process if any american candidates are found and are supposed to file a recruitment report.

Hope this explaination helps.
good luck :)

Thanks! I asked my lawyer but he said they have no receive any RI's yet.

Hi, Waiting Hoping:

If you asked your lawyer to call, it should be worked.
Since I just got my RIR confirmed email from DBEC,
but I found it is impossible to finish recruitment in one month( I worked for one big company).

so I did call dallas block center this morning to check whether April.1 deadline possible extended?

someone pick up the phone to asked my case initial and she can transfer to someone handle my case, I don't have this information so I hangup.
(my company lawyer don't want to call)

You can asked your lawyer how labor dept suggest
handle your case and if they plan to send your RIR email soon, could you asked April.1 deadline may postphone?

Any one here heard April.1 deadline could be extend?

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks to stuck_gc

stuck_gc,

Thanks for your input.

The fact for my case is that my company did RIR recruitment and conversion in December, and almost all of co-workers got certified or converted to RIR, even with a later PD. I felt something was wrong with my case, so I insisted that attorney to call BEC to find out. I guess I have been the real unlucky one.

Is the April 1 deadline for TR->RIR conversion? I will try to let my attorney ask it if she has not yet contacted BEC.

Thanks again!

AJB job posted

Hello Folks,

I could see my job posted today at www.ajb.org. My details are in the signature.

Quick question to gurus: I noticed that the salary offered is higher than what was requested on application. What are my alternatives.

PD: May 2002
NON- RIR EB2
DBEC

Received NOF with "intent to deny"

I received NOF with intent to deny for "did not meet the prevailing wage". I am working on a large company, my wage has increase quite a lot after the LC was filed. What kind options do I have to rebute the NOF?

Priority Date: 2/22/05
State: AZ
Type: RIR
Case No: D-05208-4*

thanks

How long to get recruitment instructions

Hi Folks,

Does any body has any idea how long is it taking to get RI once ur job is listed on www.ajb.org. My job was listed on feb 23, 2007 and I am anxiously waiting to get the RIs.

thanks

TR People AJB posting updates

This is a call to all TR people whose cases are still stuck in DBEC. If you saw your case was posted on the AJB, or if you received Recr Instr, please post in this forum. I am working on adding one more column in the Forum Member Tracker to track this RI received date (or AJB posted date) to help TR people to see the trend.

Thank you.
TxTramDream

How do you figure out the ad in AJB is for your case?

Dear fellow TRs,

I saw several threads talking about the ajb job postings, and it seems that I am not too smart to figure out how you know the posting is for your case. Could somebody provide more detail on this?

By the way, my attorney's attempt to conatct the right officer did NOT work, she could not get the name. My RIR conversion request was filed in December, 2006. BEC is playing GOD on us!

Thanks in advance.

You will need your ETA case number. Here is how you can find out.

1. Goto ajb.org and click on job search.
2. In the quick search option you will see job number (a very last link.) , click on that.
3. Now in the search dropdown use "COmpany job ID" and put your case number in a text field next to it(you might need to try putting number like 0522133844 or 05221-33844 or you can just put first 5 digits and then look into retured results .
4. select partial matches radio button.
5. hit search now .

hope this helps

Dear fellow TRs,

I saw several threads talking about the ajb job postings, and it seems that I am not too smart to figure out how you know the posting is for your case. Could somebody provide more detail on this?

By the way, my attorney's attempt to conatct the right officer did NOT work, she could not get the name. My RIR conversion request was filed in December, 2006. BEC is playing GOD on us!

Thanks in advance.