Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

devar said:
I know a similair case but yours is very unique. One of my friends joined a company after they promised him of a substituted labor. The approved labor had a priority date before the retrogression cutoff (somewhere in 2001). My friend snagged it and filed for 140 and 485. 140 got approved in 3-4 months and they denied 485. The reason being - Employer wouldnt have been able to afford the pay if the beneficiary were working for them back in 2001. They backtracked to that year the labor was approved and checked how much the company was making and calculated how much my friend would have been making back in 2001. My friend, his attorney and the filing company didnt have a clue as to how and why they can do that. But in the end my friend had to quit that company and join somewhere else.

apart from the above and other such litigation, as such, you coming to US after labor being filed *in itself* need not be a cause for concern....

bhoooot said:
Hi guys, I am absolutely new to this forum. Just signed up today only. Lots of my friends had told me that it is great over here as everyone shares his or her own experiences and that would be a definite eyeopener for novices like me to track the progress of my case.
I have just a simple question ---
How and when does the ETA case number become a number starting with D or P. The screenshot that I had several months ago always showed the ETA number starting with T. Then I got the 45 day letter sometime in last week of Nov. 06 which was promptly replied in Dec. Ist week 06. I called my company's lawyer and he told me that now my ETA case number is a number starting with D, the rest of the number remaining the same as was the case when it started with T. I work for a big corporation with an equally big law firm, hence access to the lawyer is very very limited.
I regularly check the status on ETA website and that shows IN PROCESS. Earlier during the time when the 45 day letter was received, the status shown was DATA REVIEW.
Can someone educate me on this.
Thanks in advance.

You are getting the correct status - the In Process status is going to stay till your case is adjudicated. For the tracker, which state was your case filed from? Thanks

Certification received

PD: 02/23/2005
EB2-RIR
Online status: Certified as on 12/28/2005
Lawyer informed that the approval notice has been received on Jan 12th, 2007.
Case# D-05208-4****

Paper work getting ready for filing my I140.

Thanks & Good Luck to the rest of you.

online status certified

PD-March 2004/EB3/RIR/IL

online status: certified : 12-Jan-2007

Last edited by a moderator:
LCA Certified

After wait of 2 years 9 months my case# shows certified as of 1/12/2006 on the online tracker. I need to check with my attorney if they received the letter. I hope it will take atleast couple of weeks to get the letter. Looks like lot of IL cases are getting cleared.

My details
Case # D-05108-5*****
IL/EB2/RIR
PD 4/12/2004
45 Day - Replied 6/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
manwithnoname said:
You are getting the correct status - the In Process status is going to stay till your case is adjudicated. For the tracker, which state was your case filed from? Thanks

FILED FROM CALIFORNIA

Labor Certified - 12th Jan 2007

My Labor got CERTIFIED on Friday, 12th Jan. Got lawyer confirmation today.

Also my lawyer said that about 12 more employees from my company got labor certified on the same day. Not sure what their priority dates are. But I am happy for all of those folks as well. Good luck for everyone in the forum!

** Someone please add me to the tracker. **

Certified

Hi,

My case showed certified today.

I'm sure all the patience is finally paying off. All the very best for everyone.

-------------------------

PD:03-01-2004
Case Number : D-05014-XXXXX
EB3/RIR/IL
45DL Received: FEB, 2005
Responded: FEB, 2005
Online Status : "CERTIFIED" from 01/16/2007

Case Status

I have seen cases newer than mine got certified. It seems like DBEC is working randomly on the cases. Here is my case detail. I am not sure what to expect. Also, I initially filed my case under RIR now it shows TR (as of last week since the website added new information). I know other people on the forum had similar issue. Is this just a mistake or its something DBEC did when they got the cases from SWA.

Thanks

Case # : D-05180-8****
SWA Date (PD):
DOL RD: N/A
SWA: Indiana
EB3/RIR
Transferred from: Indiana to Dallas BPC
45-day Letter Received: April 29 2006
45-day Letter Replied: May 2nd 2006

Well, there is probably little you can do now. Maybe you can have your atterney send a inquiry about it. If DBEC still treats your case as RIR (slim chance without seeing your type changed back to RIR), you'll probably get certified in a month. I saw a RIR case of Feb.2005 got certified a few days ago. It implies that they are close to finish all RIR (and remanded) cases.

waiting_p said:
I have seen cases newer than mine got certified. It seems like DBEC is working randomly on the cases. Here is my case detail. I am not sure what to expect. Also, I initially filed my case under RIR now it shows TR (as of last week since the website added new information). I know other people on the forum had similar issue. Is this just a mistake or its something DBEC did when they got the cases from SWA.

Thanks

SWA Date (PD):
EB3/RIR

Online status shows certified.
Please update . This tracker was very useful.
D-05103-58***
pd: may 2004
Wisconsin EB3
45 days letter received : mar 2005
certified : 01-12-2007

waiting_p said:

Thanks

SWA Date (PD):
EB3/RIR

What is your priority date? There is no approval pattern with DBEC. The good news is that (thanks to Roma77), only 6623 RIR cases remain in Dallas.

wander said:
My labour got certified too, EB2/CA/RIR/04/2004.

Firstly, congratulations on the approval!

Can you please post your case # (D-05xxx-yyyyy) with only the xxx mentioned and yyyyy omitted, to give an idea of when DBEC received it? Also can you please post when you received the 45-day letter and when it was responded to?

I am also in the EB2-RIR-CA category with a 04/2004 PD as well. The above information about your case will give me some idea about how long the tunnel is before I see light at the other end.

Thank you

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Can you please post your case # (D-05xxx-yyyyy) with only the xxx mentioned and yyyyy omitted, to give an idea of when DBEC received it? Also can you please post when you received the 45-day letter and when it was responded to?

I am also in the EB2-RIR-CA category with a 04/2004 PD as well. The above information about your case will give me some idea about how long the tunnel is before I see light at the other end.

My case is in the tracker, here are the details,

D-05195-XXXXX, 45-letter received back in May, 2006.

Frankly, do not see any rules in those BEC cases, but they are picking up paces for sure, good luck with your case and see you in next stage,