Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

dhirajs98 said:
Is it possible to find out PERM application status on your own w/o taking help of employer or lawyer?

Any input woiuld be appreciated.

Thanks.

I also need to know...as per company policy for some reason they couldn't give the LC/ETA# so I can't check the status online.

It will help a lot if I can at least check the status once in a while..

Any inputs? thanks

I am newbie here. The online status of my case shows Denied as I checked yesterday. I feel really desperate. Could anyone please give me some advice about what I should do next?

By the way, I received NOF in Nov regarding prevailing wage. My lawyer just replied DBEC with some document we used for H1B application. The document basically says that my wage matchs the prevailing wage when my company hired me.

Thanks a lot.

Online Status

Hi.

Am a silent follower. Wanted to share the good news that my online status shows as certified as of 12/28/06.
PD 02/23/2005
Case# D-05208-*****
45 day letter received in June, 2006.

Colorado EB3 Non-RIR

Any Non-RIR EB3 cases got certified at Dallas BEC?

PD-05/27/2003
Non-RIR EB3
Colorado case
45-day letter - 05/2006
Current status - In Process

Do you know how where to check

isprikitiktik said:
I also need to know...as per company policy for some reason they couldn't give the LC/ETA# so I can't check the status online.

Any inputs? thanks

I have the case number but don't know how and where to check the PERM status.

Let me know if y ou have any clue.

Thanks,

-D

mjty72 said:
Hi.

Am a silent follower. Wanted to share the good news that my online status shows as certified as of 12/28/06.
PD 02/23/2005
Case# D-05208-*****
45 day letter received in June, 2006.
Which state?

hi,
i got the same from 50 page NOF in the mail. The empoyer highlighted the same 3 points that u have . are u with AITC ? did u talk with the employer or lawyer regarding how they plan to solve this . our PD is 12/2004 and the Co filed from Iowa where it says it has its main office though they have another one in dallas also .
please do reply
Thanks

hi,
i got the same from 50 page NOF in the mail. The empoyer highlighted the same 3 points that u have . are u with AITC ? did u talk with the employer or lawyer regarding how they plan to solve this . our PD is 12/2004 and the Co filed from Iowa where it says it has its main office though they have another one in dallas also .
please do reply
Thanks

marooti said:
Hi all,
My labor was filed under RIR from Chicago in July 2004. I got a Notice of Findings, Intent to Deny letter from DBEC. The reasons are:
1. Location where I will be working
2. Company Financials and ability to pay by the company and existing salary review
3. Results of Recruitment: This requires my company to submit the candidates who were interviewed and the reason for rejecting the candidates. DBEC is saying that according to Item 14 and 15 on the labor form 750A the rejected candidates may meet the requirements.
Item 14 states: Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sc., 2 yrs of experince an Item 15 states "combination of Degree and Experience"

Has anyone got such an elaborate NOF? Can anyone shed some light on how to respond to this, especially point #3 above?

Multiple NOF's

Hi guys,
I received a 50 page NOF from DBEC . From what i could understand it has the following issues.
1.The co's main office is in Iowa but its business etc everything is conducted in dallas. the co had filed its LC's regsitering iowa as prinicpal office . the NOF asks the Co to prove why iowa is the main office ??? should the co just reply saying back that not iowa and dallas is the main office ? will that work
2. the second issue is relating to the ability to pay issue
3. the third relates to the recruitement efforts

there might be some other issues in it . but its soooooooo long this is what i could make of it . anybody out there witth he same NOF's . This is the worst start to a new year . I have not come across anyone with so many NOF's
what are the chances of the labour getting approved ? anybody with any suggestions on how to deal with this.
please please help !!!!!!!

Case no u have to find out??

isprikitiktik said:

Any inputs? thanks

Forget asking anyone.I found out the case number myself. After 1 month of seeing online case status as certified then my lawyer said we got your approval letter. The lawyers usually do not give.Maybe 75% of the people here have found out the case number themselves. I did and most of them posted they did. Ask for a screenshot of the case u will know your case number. after that u can see the status online.

PD May 2004 EB2 RIR
Certified Oct 2006
Case no D-05111-xxx :)
Filed 140/485/EAD/AP xx

sg72 said:
Any Non-RIR EB3 cases got certified at Dallas BEC?

PD-05/27/2003
Non-RIR EB3
Colorado case
45-day letter - 05/2006
Current status - In Process

Hey Sg,

I am from colorado and my PD is 10/2004, I am sure if yours is taking this long, i need not even check back for another year or so. Anyway, no news yet. My company last informed me of changing the non-rir to rir and told this might speed up the process. But they haven't done it yet. See if yours can do the same as well. Keep me in the loop about your progress. I am sure i will hear a year or year and half from when yours is done.

Good luck

Mans22,
My lawyer is still working on the response. She is mostly concerned with getting information of the candidates interviewed at the time of recruitment effort. Rest of the information she say should not be a big issue to handle as she has done that in the past. My NOF is about 5 pages in which they have listed the documents to be provided to support the labor filing.

GURUs, Could any one please give more input as to how we should respond to the NOFs??? This is my second labor. My 1st GC filing has already been denied in I-140 stage because of eduction. I am in my 9th year H1 extension now.

mans22 said:
Hi guys,
I received a 50 page NOF from DBEC . From what i could understand it has the following issues.
1.The co's main office is in Iowa but its business etc everything is conducted in dallas. the co had filed its LC's regsitering iowa as prinicpal office . the NOF asks the Co to prove why iowa is the main office ??? should the co just reply saying back that not iowa and dallas is the main office ? will that work
2. the second issue is relating to the ability to pay issue
3. the third relates to the recruitement efforts

there might be some other issues in it . but its soooooooo long this is what i could make of it . anybody out there witth he same NOF's . This is the worst start to a new year . I have not come across anyone with so many NOF's
what are the chances of the labour getting approved ? anybody with any suggestions on how to deal with this.
please please help !!!!!!!

slowlazygc said:
Hey Sg,

I am from colorado and my PD is 10/2004, I am sure if yours is taking this long, i need not even check back for another year or so. Anyway, no news yet. My company last informed me of changing the non-rir to rir and told this might speed up the process. But they haven't done it yet. See if yours can do the same as well. Keep me in the loop about your progress. I am sure i will hear a year or year and half from when yours is done.

Good luck

I am from Chicago. My PD is Oct-2002 on EB3 non RIR still processing. Lower is not advising to convert as "risk" is higher on RIR. I think there are some non RIR that have gotten approved but very few. This is becoming very very tiring as time goes by.

2001 LC to RIR

I talked to my attorney yesterday about converting my April 2001 TR (EB3 India) to RIR regarding the "hold Harmless" rule and he told me that AILA is going to get more info on the 10th next week regarding more info and would it be safe to convert or not.
The thing holding him back right now is the fact that some of his other DBEC LC clients sent e-mail request 2 weeks ago and have still not received anything back about Prevailing wage or any ammendments.Once you send the e-mail your case is RIR only and all paper work has to be snt by April 01 or your case is closed.Now say you send for RIR conversion 15th January and it takes DBEC 1 month to get back to you and that leaves a very tight window to get all Recruitment report together by April 01.
I will post next week after the 12th and see what he says.
As far as the September 2007 date he told me that AILA has allready found out that both DBEC and PBEC have got an extension and funding till Febraury 2008 but do not want to annonunce because the pressure all people who are stuck writing to their Senators and Congress.

Lucky7 said:
I talked to my attorney yesterday about converting my April 2001 TR (EB3 India) to RIR regarding the "hold Harmless" rule and he told me that AILA is going to get more info on the 10th next week regarding more info and would it be safe to convert or not.
The thing holding him back right now is the fact that some of his other DBEC LC clients sent e-mail request 2 weeks ago and have still not received anything back about Prevailing wage or any ammendments.Once you send the e-mail your case is RIR only and all paper work has to be snt by April 01 or your case is closed.Now say you send for RIR conversion 15th January and it takes DBEC 1 month to get back to you and that leaves a very tight window to get all Recruitment report together by April 01.
I will post next week after the 12th and see what he says.
As far as the September 2007 date he told me that AILA has allready found out that both DBEC and PBEC have got an extension and funding till Febraury 2008 but do not want to annonunce because the pressure all people who are stuck writing to their Senators and Congress.
---------------------------
Thx for the update Lucky,
Can someone else please corroborate this news about extension? It seems very likely and very possible. Of course if ture it means the Chief in following statement is lying, but is that something new?

Matthew Oh note: In the recent AILA seminar, the Chief stated that they would be able to eliminate all the backlog cases by the end of September 2007 as scheduled.

Recent Approval

yes, I recently got approved. Well at least the website shows its approved. I am of the same group you mentioned and from CA.

CA/RIR
PD: 02/04
45 DL: June 05

panpangc said:
In the group. Still waiting.

MI/RIR
PD: June, 2004
45 Days Letter: May, 2006