Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Can someone direct me right I140 forum..like this one

Dear All

I would appreciate if you could someone provide me a link for I140?

This Forum for Labor certification is awesome

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA

Send private message to SFMRS for it, I believe he will help you.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Dear All

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA

sbydbec said:
What do you guys think about how many of the INPROCESS and DATA REVIEW cases are:
1. TR vs RIR
2. EB2 vs EB3
3. India vs ROW

The TR and RIR cases are processed in separate queues at the BECs. However, both will be in In-Process state after compete data entry and initial review. DBEC processed most of the RIR cases. It is expected more TR cases remain in In-Process state there.

I cannot relate the number of pending cases with EB category or country of origin.

My 2 cents.

sbydbec said:
What do you guys think about how many of the INPROCESS and DATA REVIEW cases are:
1. TR vs RIR
2. EB2 vs EB3
3. India vs ROW

It looks like the data was entered randomly or semi-randomly, so there is no easy way to figure out those numbers.

I have been a silent reader of the forum. Decided to participate now. Please update the tracker with my info in the signature.

NOF details

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Dear All

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA

Raj, can you please share the details of your Prevailing wage NOF and the company response.

Thanks

Hi All, I am new user to this thread. Appreciate if some one could add my details from signatur to the tracker ...Thanks.
Good Luck Everyone ..

Last edited by a moderator:
silent user so far

Please add my stats on the tracker...
Case: EB3 TR.
State: Illinois.
PD:10-2002.
Received 45 day letter: 02-2006.
Case Number: D-05136-xxxxx.
LC Status:processing

Hello UG

UG,

My NOF was NOT on Prevalling wages, my NOF was on my Attorney add a line in description that "This Employee will work on Employer's location as well as unanticipated location in throughout United States"; so Labor department asked that prove that this employee is offered perm job and NOT consultant job.

For that my attorney send 50 pages of document to prove that this job offer is perm and employers ability to pay per mentioned prevalling wages.

Please let me know in case if you have any questions.

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA

UG. said:
Raj, can you please share the details of your Prevailing wage NOF and the company response.

Thanks

Need advise for substituted labor

I need advise for substituted labor.I have an offer from another company(2003 june EB2 approved labor) I also applied from my present company.(P.D. 2004 jun EB 2) and waiting for approval.now new company wants to apply I 140 and H1 on perm.iam in 8th year extension. Is it safe to move.if its safe then how many years takes to get green card.and how much time takes to apply for I 485.

if i get any problem in this process my old company will not give my own labor. give me some advise please. It's urgent.

thanks.

Recruitment done before?

His(her) signature says 'Chicago Region', is it possible this person had recruitment done?

Fishs0201, if you see this post could you share a bit more detail regarding your case? Like have you done recruitment recently?

Thanks.

CaptainPicard said:
IT IS A MIRACLE!!!
Someone with a TD case approved in DBEC!!!!

CALabor2003 said:
Hi Roma,

Great job! In your analysis, how can you tell which one is Traditional and which one is RIR?

Thanks!
From the BEC tracker :) It looks like 83% of DBEC RIR cases are approved (if statistics is right).

And again according to the tracker 74% of PBEC RIR cases have been processed (certified, denied) to date.

roma77 said:
From the BEC tracker :) It looks like 83% of DBEC RIR cases are approved (if statistics is right).