Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

IT looks like there is no use of just fighting on retrogression alone you have to raise the voice against FBI Name check delays which is also taking 1 - 3 years.

Issues:
a) Labor BEC - 3 years
b) I 140 - 2 weeks to 1 year
c) Retrogression - Typically will stop you and you might have to wait for 6 months to 3 years
d) New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years

What does the FBI Name check mean?

Hey Support.gc - Can you please give more information on FBI Name Check thing?

"New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Priority Date - 10/01/2003
Filing State - MI
Closed - Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
Current Status - In Process (since May'2006) :(

Is any one in my neighborhood?

Hey Gurus - Has any one in "D-05188-03***" neighborhood been approved recently? Is there a hope in sight from DBEC?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Priority Date - 10/01/2003
Filing State - MI
Closed - Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
Case # - D-05188-03###
Current Status - In Process (since May'2006) :(

AEC Query

All,

I am one of the old guys who's RIR was filed during july 2nd 2001. My 45 day notice was received and replied during October 2005.

My Online status says In process and it has been the same for the last one year.

Is there any way that attorney or Employer can query Labor department and find out what is causing a delay? Is there any thing an employee can do to find whats going on?

Any help or additional info is appreciated.

Thanks
Yogi

Hi Lenghtylabor

Lenghtylabor,

I have gone through the DOl website and did not find anything about the new regulation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwang
hi, friends,
my case has changed from "close" to "data review". I don't know what happened to my case.

Did u have a PERM case filed as well? Because if that is the case then you must read whats new section on
DOL's website

My case was also "withdrawn" from "in process" 3 weeks back and one week back again changed back to "data review".

Please suggest..

isingh786 said:
Lenghtylabor,

I have gone through the DOl website and did not find anything about the new regulation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwang
hi, friends,
my case has changed from "close" to "data review". I don't know what happened to my case.

Did u have a PERM case filed as well? Because if that is the case then you must read whats new section on
DOL's website

My case was also "withdrawn" from "in process" 3 weeks back and one week back again changed back to "data review".

Please suggest..
DOL foreign labor certification page . This link will take you to the foreign labor certification page of DOL's website. You can also google it as "Foreign Labor" and click on the first link from search results. Anyways, Read the posting under What's new section from November 15, 2006. Hope that helps you !

Don't worry, I'm still there to keep you company. My 2 colleagues are on their way to GC. One of them is a Canadian citizen, so he won't have any problems. The other will be held up by the retrogression!

ryogesh said:
All,

I am one of the old guys who's RIR was filed during july 2nd 2001. My 45 day notice was received and replied during October 2005.

My Online status says In process and it has been the same for the last one year.

Is there any way that attorney or Employer can query Labor department and find out what is causing a delay? Is there any thing an employee can do to find whats going on?

Thanks
Yogi

pzgjxr said:
Don't worry, I'm still there to keep you company. My 2 colleagues are on their way to GC. One of them is a Canadian citizen, so he won't have any problems. The other will be held up by the retrogression!

I would like to add that being Canadian citizen does not automatically put anyone in 'Canada' or 'Rest of the world' queue for Visa Numbers. Only the country of birth matters.

Conversion from Non-RIR to RIR question

I'm in the process of converting from Non-RIR to RIR. My Lawyer is saying "If an employer has any layoffs 6 months prior to the filing of the labor certification, those individuals must be considered for any labor certification positions". Is this correct? Do they have to review those individuals as well?
Any response greatly appreciated.

sandipthakkar said:
This showsonly 100 cases are getting approved per day ???
55000(In Process) +(2200 data review) How much time it will take ????? :eek:

As I said - with current rate of approvals approximately 74 weeks (1.5 years) for DBEC. And that's if regular cases are approved with the same speed.

Hello:

My case was "IN PROCESS" AND NOW IT IS SHOWING "DATA REVIEW"
CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE WHAT HAPPEND IN YOUR CASE IS THIS A GOOD THING?OR SOMETHING NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT YOU HAVE GONE BACK?

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

techrock said:
Hello:

My case was "IN PROCESS" AND NOW IT IS SHOWING "DATA REVIEW"
CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE WHAT HAPPEND IN YOUR CASE IS THIS A GOOD THING?OR SOMETHING NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT YOU HAVE GONE BACK?

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

As I saw from my analysis some of the cases go from IN PROCESS to DATA REVIEW and then back to IN PROCESS. I guess they are reviewing some data on your application, I think it will go back to IN PROCESS soon.

Thanks Roma !!! My Case Was Showing "with Drawn" Due To The Dol Error As I Had The "perm " Aproval Which My Company Has Filed Pending Old Lc Pd 20001, They Mentioned It Is Due To The Error And Since Then It Is Showing "data Review" I Wonder If They Moved My Case A Step Back :(

Emergency. Help on Notice of Findings

Hi, everyone:

I received Notice of Findings from DBEC regarding my salary on 11/20/06. My boss also got the same Notice several days later. The Notice states that a copy of the Form ETA 750, part A and B, has been returned to us. However, both my boss and I didn't receive the Form ETA750 in the envelope.

My boss will increase the salary offer to equal the prevailing rate. However, we have to amend the salary in the ETA750. Without the ETA750, what can we do?

I have questions for those who got NOF. Who should receive the ETA750? The employer or me? Was ETA 750 in the same envelope with the NOF or is it mailed seperately? Anybody had the same situation like me? What should I do next without ETA750?

By the way, I consulted a lawyer about my case on an hourly basis when I submitted my LC application, so I don't have a lawyer as a representative for my case. My boss and I are the only contact information on our LC case.

Extremely frustrated. Please help. Really appreciated.

EB2, RIR
PD 12/22/04
Case closed and reopened on 9/14/06 (because the DBEC typed the wrong zipcode and we didn't received the 45 d letter)
NOF 11/20/06 without ETA750

techrock said:
Thanks Roma !!! My Case Was Showing "with Drawn" Due To The Dol Error As I Had The "perm " Aproval Which My Company Has Filed Pending Old Lc Pd 20001, They Mentioned It Is Due To The Error And Since Then It Is Showing "data Review" I Wonder If They Moved My Case A Step Back :(

Guys,

Look at this what's new section
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/#whatsnew

link and you will find answer to your question..

------------------------------
PD: March 2005
ETA Case #: D-05207-*****
Category: EB2 NonRIR

ryogesh said:
All,

Thanks
Yogi
My details are almost the same July 2001, remanded, originally RIR. It seems they completely ignoring non-RIR or remanded cases. May be by the time I-485 for India retrogresses they will pick up our cases and ask for supervised recruitment. I saw at least one remanded case from 2001 approved without additional recruitment. I hope that miracle happens to me too. Started with remand, bad dream never ended with two years since PERM, one and half year since BEC, 2-3 months since on-line status check.

I sent couple of mail to BEC officials asking why they don't follow FIFO. They send standard reply saying contact using your lawyer. They seems have same pathetic, arrogant attitude with apathy towards people like us.

Even with pessimist message I am still in US mean I still have some hope some where after 5.5 years. I think contacting Congressman or Senator may help ! But nothing worked for me yet.

question on case status

Hi Guys,

I checked the case status of some 50 numbers that are before and after mine and all of them are either certified or withdrawn and only mine shows as In Process. Is this the same with any of you there. I would really appreciate a reply.

ETA Case #: D-05007-xxxxx, PD Feb 2004.