Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

the certified ETA750 form will be sent to lawyer only. so just be patient and wait couple more week until your lawyer receive it. in the worst case, the form gets lost in mail, which is very unlikely. even so, your lawyer can ask DOL to issue a duplicate one.
Can you share more information about your NOF on PW? how do your lawyer rebut it?
Thanks,

balukr said:
My attorney's also recieved NOF to check my PW and our attorneys send rebutal now finaly online status show as "Certified" and I also got a letter from DBEC saying my LABOR is certified but either our HR or attorney haven't received anything yet hopefully coming week they'll get it.

I just have a doubt where does BEC send the real LC to attorney or HR ? because there was no LC with the letter I recieved from BEC?? Is this enough to file I-140 or ???

Have anyone recieved a letter like this from BEC.? Any help is appreciated.

This forum is been great and good luck to everyone.

Thanks

DOL will not issue duplicate

shamestx said:
the certified ETA750 form will be sent to lawyer only. so just be patient and wait couple more week until your lawyer receive it. in the worst case, the form gets lost in mail, which is very unlikely. even so, your lawyer can ask DOL to issue a duplicate one.
Can you share more information about your NOF on PW? how do your lawyer rebut it?
Thanks,

Wrong.....DOL will not issue duplicate of form TEA75 -certified labor. Hope you get the original, but in case it is lost, you will have to file I-140 and ask USCIS to go to DOL and get a duplicate labor certification issued to USCIS directly. DOL WILLNOT issue duplicates to employer/attorney.

Hope you get the original soon
Thanks

go for perm - eb2

if u file perm-eb2 and go for a new position,
ur previous case is unaffected
thus u have 2 parallel cases

u should go ahead, u have nothing to lose, except for some $$

nosyman said:
Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me??? I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

Thanks for the info

Thanks Indiacard & Shamestex

I believe there are different kinds of NOF mine was asking Annual wage offer should meet the PW at time of recruitment.Our attorney replied back PW I'm getting exceeded the PW rate cited in the notice and within two weeks (luckily) they cleared my labor.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
gptexan said:
hi guys

where is next batch of ROMA's analysis..it will be very interesting to see the developments this week.

thanks

Sorry guys for not answering, I've been very busy this week. I ran the program, so I'll do the update sometime later, I hope to do it today in the evening.

I'll try to do the PBEC as well I just need to gather data for it.

NOF and denied...?

I received a NOF on PW back in September with a deadline of Oct 20th. We replied approving to offer PW. I checked my status today and it says DENIED. We have not received any reply fro DBEC. When we received NOF, the status was in Process. We have not applied for PERM LC.

Has this happended to anyone? any help as to what could be the matter?
this is real frustating ...

UG. said:
I had NOF related to prevailing wage back in early Aug. Lawyer responded and we have not heard anything since then. It has been now over two months. My current on-line status is "In Process".

Most of the other NOF cases are hearing back from DBEC with two weeks of reply. Are there others in similar situation?

Hello CALabor2003

Hi CALabor2003

samethign here per attorney once you reply NOF they should reply within 45 to 90 days, we replied in last week of JULY'2006, but since then no news.

My Attorney says you need to wait we cannot do anything, and sauys bcoz we pushed to much in past that's why we got NOF.

Attorney also suggesting that if you want we will file PERM, but you might loose your OLD PD, which you and me do not want to loose.

Still waiting have a total faith that we will get approved before SEP'2007, before they close entire BEC.

Good Luck
RajWaitingonLCA

CALabor2003 said:
Hi Raj,

My PD is also CA December 2003... still waiting and have not heard anything since we replied to the 45 days letter in May 2005. My lawyer refuses to follow-up and has warned me against following up. Matter of fact, calling up my lawyer is a pain. All they want is wait. They said they can not do anything and following up will jeopardize my application since people in DOL will be irritated.

I hope our turn comes soon.

avididy said:
I received a NOF on PW back in September with a deadline of Oct 20th. We replied approving to offer PW. I checked my status today and it says DENIED. We have not received any reply fro DBEC. When we received NOF, the status was in Process. We have not applied for PERM LC.

Has this happended to anyone? any help as to what could be the matter?
this is real frustating ...

Check with your attorney ? when they replied ..

vfast said:
Check with your attorney ? when they replied ..

Actually, I mailed the documents myself via USPS certified mail. The original NOF said to mail on or before oct 20th, I mailed it on 10th, which reached them on 18th oct. I have all documentation of the mail delivery etc.

could this be the issue? or something else?

Erroneously withdrawn case now back to in-process

Looks like DBEC has undone their withdrawl for my RIR case. Now shows IN PROCESS once again

- James

EB2/RIR -OR
D-05181-9XXXX
PD 03/05/05

PD 6/29/06 EB2-PERM (new case)

CALabor2003 said:
Hi Raj,

My PD is also CA December 2003... still waiting and have not heard anything since we replied to the 45 days letter in May 2005. My lawyer refuses to follow-up and has warned me against following up. Matter of fact, calling up my lawyer is a pain. All they want is wait. They said they can not do anything and following up will jeopardize my application since people in DOL will be irritated.

I hope our turn comes soon.
You should fire your lawyer if possible at all. S/He forgot who s/he is and how s/he makes a living.

avididy said:
Actually, I mailed the documents myself via USPS certified mail. The original NOF said to mail on or before oct 20th, I mailed it on 10th, which reached them on 18th oct. I have all documentation of the mail delivery etc.

could this be the issue? or something else?

You should have mailed through FedEx overnight delivery...If you have all mailing receipts.. check with your attorney..

Non-RIR labor Approved without Recruitment - How to correct wrong ETA?

My Labor was filled as a EB2 RIR in 2002 requiring BS+5 years or Masters + 3 years, then it went to DOL Regional and then to BEC. In 2004 my division was acquired by another big company so new company filled all necessary paper work (Successor in interest etc). Also by mistake from Attorney office a non-RIR new ETA form was submitted to state agency with EB3 requirement, BS+2 years and everything else was copied from old ETA. Both were in BEC, in August/Sep this year there was one 45DL and then Approval.
We find out that Approval has PD of old ETA (2002) but approved ETA form is the one which was submitted two yars later in 2004 as NON-RIR with EB3 requirement (by mistake), And strange thing is that there was never a recruitment request from BEC/DOL for non-RIR case, Probably they mixed the two files at the time of data entry.
Because this was done as a mistake from Attorney office and then BEC/DOL made another mistake approving case without recruitment. As original case was filled as RIR and recruitment was done for that as a EB2 case. If BEC approved case based on the recruitment on file then Do you think that they should have approved old EB2 ETA.

My attorney sent an email request to BEC justifying that the recruitment were conducted for EB2 case so BEC should correct the ETA form and send original RIR EB2 ETA approval. And mentioned that the ETA which was approved by BEC was a NON-RIR and there was no recruitment done for that case so it should not be approved. There may be more detail but I don't have more information about the email.

Considering that whatever be the situation this case is already approved, What are the chances:
1) Do you think sending an email is appropriate thing in this case?
2) Is BEC going to cancel the approved labor and then look at the file again?
3) Is BEC going to reopen the case? Or As all processing is done on the case and now they will just send another ETA form?
4) Are they going to listen to the argument made by attorney?
5) Are they going to re-open the case and will work on this from start and will take years to get back?
6) Why BEC will not come back and ask attorney that you submitted new ETA form with EB3 requirements after the EB2 was filled so the last info must be correct and now we will consider this case as EB3? But then BEC will take years because they have to request for recruitment from employer, in that situation is it a mistake to even contact BEC about this, are there chances that it will be considered as non-RIR and the old RIR case will be closed?
7) Any other suggestion?

Information I provided are based on my conversation with Attorney I have not seen any document other than the Original ETA forms submitted by previous company so there may be more which I don't know but my attorney knows.

Online Status change to CERTIFIED

Friends
After long wait ( 4 years and few days) now it is my turn....!
My online status changed today to CERTIFIED.
Yesterday I checked it was IN PROCESS.

Good Luck to you all.
Keep patience.... :)
My details as in signature.

texanz

Congratulations!

It's good to see old case is getting approved. My PD is July 2003, and I'm still waiting. Hope is on the way...

texanz said:
Friends
After long wait ( 4 years and few days) now it is my turn....!
My online status changed today to CERTIFIED.
Yesterday I checked it was IN PROCESS.

Good Luck to you all.
Keep patience.... :)

texanz

my case got CERTIFIED

Friends
I was an silent observer of this thread.
After long wait (3 years 8 months) now it is my turn ...!
My online status changed to CERTIFIED on Friday.

Good Luck to you all.

Ravi
Case No. : D -05174-83***
Case type : TR (refiled in PERM keeping old priority date on June 2006).
Labor Approval : Online Status CERTIFIED (11/18/06)

So looks like DBEC is also working !

ravishankar_b said:
Friends

Good Luck to you all.

Ravi

Certified

Friends

Good Luck to you all.

Ravi
Priority date: 20th march 2003.

My case changed to data review now

hi, friends,
my case has changed from "close" to "data review". I don't know what happened to my case.