Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Online status shows "DENIED" with any NOF or denial leter

My RIR EB3 NY case status suddenly changed to "DENIED" after being "IN PROCESS" for a long time. No NOF has been received by my lawer or employer in past. Its more than a week not that it shows " DENIED" and no denial leter yet. Dont know what to do other than waiting for the denial leter which could take weeks or months.

Talked to my lawer and he sent an email to PBEC to reopen. But does not seem like it would work since its already a week that the lawyer sent that email and still the status shows "DENIED".

Any body in similar situation or has any idea how to deal with this situation?

RIR EB3 NY
Online satus shows "DENIED" without any NOF or denial letter.

check whether job has posted or not AJB/Teamexceed

Hi Gururs,

How I can check whether my job has been posted on Team Exceed or not. My case is with DBEC and the first five digits are D-05136

Please suggest

Thanks,

You should be able to use your whole number

Put your whole number in the key word field without the D- part like '05125-94541' and choose your state, you should get it if it is posted.

isingh786 said:
Hi Gururs,

How I can check whether my job has been posted on Team Exceed or not. My case is with DBEC and the first five digits are D-05136

Please suggest

Thanks,

Still waiting for Approval

Guys

After seeing you guys are getting Certified; I guess they are some hope to get my case certify as well..

PD 12/31/2003 still waiting

RajWaitingonLca
PD:12/31/2003
CA/EB3
45 days letter replied: JUNE'2005
NOF replied: JULY'2006 (Attorney mentioned that this employee will work at employer location and also unanticipated location any where in USA)

D-05004-09001 To D-05004-09410

Guys I had checked the status between D-05004-09001 To D-05004-09410
out of tht 53 are in In Process Status and others are either certified, denied, N/A, Withdrawn or closed.

certified

silent reader of the forum. Good Luck Everybody

KS PD: 04/14/2004
RIR EB2
NOF (WAGE): 10/16/2004
REPLIED : 11/13/2006
CERTIFIED : 11/16/2006

Labor Certified

Hi All

I am glad to say that my labor application got certified, at the same time I really feel for all others who have priority dates way before mine, I am really sorry, all I can say like every body else, please keep hope.

Here are my details I hope this will be of some info for a few.

EB 3, RIR, MI
PD - Sept 13, 2004
D - 05206 - 422xx
45 DL - Received on July 5, 2006
45 DL - Replied on July 11, 2006
Intent to Deny notice dated - Oct 30, 2006
Intent to Deny notice received - Nov 3, 2006

The interesting part is, my initial salary or pay or wage per annum at the time of labor application submisstion was exactly 5% less than the prevailing wage at that time, but at present the wage is quite higher than the prevailing wage at present, but even then these carzy people wanted the wage to exactly meet the prevailing wage at the time of submission, which is strange, as its in the rule or what ever that an employer can pay 5% less than the prevailing wage. Any way I received Intent to deny notice.

With the notice we also received a cover letter which they specifically requested to mail back to them with the papers with out fail.

Certifying Officer - Jenny Elser - ( on cover letter of intent to deny notice )
Coverletter Attention to - Romel C. Smith - ( which the BEC requested to mail back with out fail )

My attoreny received my ETA - A and B, on ETA - A, BEC wanted my boss to just certity that the company is going to pay the prevailing wage when once I receive green card. I personally picked these papers from attorneys office and got every thing done and handed over the paper to attorneys office on the smae day, these papers were sent out on Nov 7, 2006.

Paper work sent out - Nov 7, 2006
Online Status - In Process - till 4:16 PM EST of Nov 16, 2006
Online status - CERTIFIED - 4:17 PM EST of Nov 16, 2006.

I am waiting on actual papers, hoping that the online status is true. I will post again when I once receive the actual papers.

Thank you all.

where is ROMA's next web analysis

hi guys

where is next batch of ROMA's analysis..it will be very interesting to see the developments this week.

thanks

RIR conversion approved

Hi all,

My PD is July 2001. My application was remanded to nonRIR in 2003. In Jan 2006, we filed for RIR conversion. When I checked with my lawyer recently, she told me that my application is now in RIR status. Can anyone tell how much time before the application is processed ? Is anyone in the same situation ?

Thanks

gc_help04 said:
Hi all,

My PD is July 2001. My application was remanded to nonRIR in 2003. In Jan 2006, we filed for RIR conversion. When I checked with my lawyer recently, she told me that my application is now in RIR status. Can anyone tell how much time before the application is processed ? Is anyone in the same situation ?

Thanks
--
Hi Buddy,
Could you please tell us how u did the conversion? How many ads? How long the recruitment process?
And when did u file fo conversion?
Thanks,
dgb.

Days_go_by said:
--
Hi Buddy,
Could you please tell us how u did the conversion? How many ads? How long the recruitment process?
And when did u file fo conversion?
Thanks,
dgb.
I've no idea about how long the recrruitment process was. My conversion request was file in Jan 2006. Based on ads posted by DBEC, my guess is that my conversion request was processed when my case was picked for TR processing. My receipt number is D-05143****

Certified

Hello Guyz,
Time to share good news.
EB2/RIR/CA
PD: 8/2004
45 Day: July 2006
NOF: Missing original Form A & B Oct 2006 & Reply @ the end of Oct 2006.
Online Status: Certified 11/17/2006

All the best.

Venkat.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Guys

After seeing you guys are getting Certified; I guess they are some hope to get my case certify as well..

PD 12/31/2003 still waiting

RajWaitingonLca
PD:12/31/2003
CA/EB3
45 days letter replied: JUNE'2005
NOF replied: JULY'2006 (Attorney mentioned that this employee will work at employer location and also unanticipated location any where in USA)

Hi Raj,

My PD is also CA December 2003... still waiting and have not heard anything since we replied to the 45 days letter in May 2005. My lawyer refuses to follow-up and has warned me against following up. Matter of fact, calling up my lawyer is a pain. All they want is wait. They said they can not do anything and following up will jeopardize my application since people in DOL will be irritated.

I hope our turn comes soon.

friends and lawyers

Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me??? I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

nosyman said:
Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me??? I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje
---------

My recommendation is Go for the PERM, ur BEC labor can get approved in next 6-8 months, u PERM could take around the same time, but with BECs there is no certainity when they would finish, could be longer, sooner, who knows.
File a PERM for a new position and u can sail through ROW quota for Eb2 and get ur GC within a year.
Good luck.
dgb

NOF and waiting

I had NOF related to prevailing wage back in early Aug. Lawyer responded and we have not heard anything since then. It has been now over two months. My current on-line status is "In Process".

Most of the other NOF cases are hearing back from DBEC with two weeks of reply. Are there others in similar situation?

Labor approved but have a question?

My attorney's also recieved NOF to check my PW and our attorneys send rebutal now finaly online status show as "Certified" and I also got a letter from DBEC saying my LABOR is certified but either our HR or attorney haven't received anything yet hopefully coming week they'll get it.

I just have a doubt where does BEC send the real LC to attorney or HR ? because there was no LC with the letter I recieved from BEC?? Is this enough to file I-140 or ???

Have anyone recieved a letter like this from BEC.? Any help is appreciated.

This forum is been great and good luck to everyone.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: