Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Hi Tyrant

When you say they let you keep the priority date, do you know for sure that your PD is still that of the old labor or are you hoping that they will let you keep the priority date?

Sorry for being vague. I meant, I hope they let me keep the old priority date.

Here is an update of my case. Thank you very much for your replies and helpful information. Cheers! :)

Type: RIR EB2
Position: Software Engineer
State: CA
Priority Date: 12/23/2003
Regional: Jan, 2005
45 Days letter replied: 6/20/2005
Reply To NOF: 10/16/2006
AD: Certified 11/09/2006 (status check)

Need Case Number

Can you give your case number (first 6-7digits) as mine is similar date with similar position from CA preferably with reason of NOF
Thanks

woden said:
Here is an update of my case. Thank you very much for your replies and helpful information. Cheers! :)

Priority Date: 12/23/2003
Regional: Jan, 2005
45 Days letter replied: 6/20/2005
Reply To NOF: 10/16/2006
AD: Certified 11/09/2006 (status check)

hi WODEN Rebutal - Salary NOF

Hi woden,

What did your layer replied for the Salary NOF. I too recieved the same NOF. Since my lawyer is not telling what they are repliing to me i am worried. Would you please share the rebutal was sent to DOL in your case.

thanks

Hopefully a sign of relief for people whose LC have been withdrawn due to multiple filing:

From Oh Lawfirm:

11/10/2006: Update of Multiple Labor Certification Filings
We reported a few days ago that there had been incidents of withdrawal of PERM applications when the employer had a traditional application pending at the BEC and even if the employer did not check in the PERM application that the employer wanted to retain the priority of another pending application at the BEC.
We have a good news. AILA has just reported that the OFLC confirmed that it had happened not because of the policy but because of the decision metrix glitch!! The OFLC intends to reinstate these withdrawal cases.
Thanks to AILA for the job well done.

ETA Case Status changed from In Process to Data Review

My case status has changed from In Process to Data Review (Your case has been entered into the BackLog System and is under review) in ETA system.

What does this mean? is this a good thing?

How far am I from the real thing?

Thank you advance.

Pankaj Garg

Will my LC ever gets certified?

Probably mine is one of oldest cases. Waited 5 yrs but so far no luck.

CASE # D-05131- :( :( :( :(
Priority Date: 05/23/2001
45 Days letter replied: 1/20/2005
AD: In Process (Status)

How accurate is the online status? Are there any cases that are approved and the online status is still "In Process"

case status changed to data review

Hi

My case status also changed from InProcess to Data Review last Thursday (Nov 9th). Within 2-3 hours it was changed back to In Process status. I do not know what is the meaning of this status change yet. I will keep posted everybody if I get to know anything about my case in near future. There were similar status change (InProcess to Data Review) cases 2-3 weeks ago.

zeenunn06 said:
Probably mine is one of oldest cases. Waited 5 yrs but so far no luck.

CASE # D-05131- :( :( :( :(
Priority Date: 05/23/2001
45 Days letter replied: 1/20/2005
AD: In Process (Status)

How accurate is the online status? Are there any cases that are approved and the online status is still "In Process"

what is your rir case still doing from 2001, r u sure it is not remanded back to state to be processed as TR case?? you got to find more information from your lawyer.

Congrats

vfast said:
It is time to share good news with you all... Today I checked my status it is CERTIFIED

Thanks and good luck to all

Congratulations. That was a quick response.

I also had a salary NOF back in Aug. My status is still "In Process”. DBEC thought I was paid less than the prevailing wage. My lawyer responded my salary was higher than the prevailing wage. Almost 3 months of wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
PBEC dbase

Hi Roma,

I'm not sure if you're aware but the case numbers that are not in DBEC dbase should be in PBEC dbase, with some exceptions. It'd be easy to run a query towards PBEC for the numbers that are not listed in the database that you created.

Great work

roma77 said:
I've got some results from running the query on case status website. Please look at the Bec's thread:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1552679#post1552679

So there are roughly 58K pending in the DBECK. I wonder how many of the pending cases are traditional cases. Most of the RIR should have been cleared out by now.
Maybe, they will actually close the Backlog centers by September after all

Certified

I got my labor certified today. this forum was of great importance in reviving the faith on the whole process.

Good luck to everyone waiting. you all shall get certified soon.

-----------
State: MN
PD: July 2004.
Source : MN SWA
D-05206-4XXXX

My 2nd labor is pending in BEC. My previously filed GC case has been denied because of 3 years degree issue (the original labor was filed incorrectly as 4 yrs)
The 2nd labor, filed in July 2004, has Item No. 14 says College - 3 years, Bachelors or Equivalent, Major field of Study - Computer Science or Engineering, 2 years experience.
Item number 15 reads - "A combination of education, training and experience may satify degree requirement"

Has anyone with similar case been approved?
Thanks-

Labor Got approved

Here are details

PD : 09/2003(EB2/CA)
NOF state level: 08/2004(over qualification for the job)
45 Letter: 01/2005
NOF:10/06/2006(missing original forms A and B)
NOF Replied: 10/27/2006
Online Approved status:11/03/2006
Hard copy approval: 11/13/2006

Hope this will help on tracking your applications time frame.