Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you very much for taking your time.

charvi06 said:
Here is My Case details

Case: RIR - EB3.
State: Illinois.
PD:06-24-2004.
Received 45 day letter & Replied: May 2006.
Case Number: D-05195-xxxxx
Online Status:IN PROCESS

Good News

Guys - My turn to share some good news. Online status is showing "Certified" since this morning. Case details as follows:

Case: RIR - EB2
State: IL
PD:12-12-2003
45 day - Recd Jan 2006, Repld March 2006
Case Number: D-05199-xxxxx

I am sure this will bring some cheer to IL folks out there. After almost three years of waiting, I am happy that this is green atlast.

This board has been a real source of hope/help when things seemd utterly hopeless. Wish you all good luck and hope everyone gets their LC approved soon. See you all on I-140 board and then I-485 board soon.

Green_Now

LC Approved

:) Hi Everyone:
We finally got good news. Our labor was approved!!!
Good Luck to everyone and thank you very much for your support!
ISOR

PD: 03/2004
ETA: D-05193
45 Letter: 03/2006
45 Letter Reply 05/2006
LC Approved: 10/09/2006

Congratulations.
Can you please give other details.
Which state is this ? (Also, I guess it was RIR ?)
Is the job requirements in your case for EB3 or EB2 ?

Isor said:
:) Hi Everyone:
We finally got good news. Our labor was approved!!!
Good Luck to everyone and thank you very much for your support!
ISOR

PD: 03/2004
ETA: D-05193
45 Letter: 03/2006
45 Letter Reply 05/2006
LC Approved: 10/09/2006

L Approved

Immi_Seeker said:
Congratulations.
Can you please give other details.
Which state is this ? (Also, I guess it was RIR ?)
Is the job requirements in your case for EB3 or EB2 ?

Thank you.
We are in Colorado
RIR
EB3

RIR conversion for 2001 cases

Is there any chance of progress for 2001 cases which cab be now converted to RIR ? We are getting the feeling that it might never happen and it is probably better to return to Mere Desh Ki Dharti.

Congratulations !!! Thank you for sharing the information.

green_now said:
Guys - My turn to share some good news. Online status is showing "Certified" since this morning. Case details as follows:

Case: RIR - EB2
State: IL
PD:12-12-2003
45 day - Recd Jan 2006, Repld March 2006
Case Number: D-05199-xxxxx

I am sure this will bring some cheer to IL folks out there. After almost three years of waiting, I am happy that this is green atlast.

This board has been a real source of hope/help when things seemd utterly hopeless. Wish you all good luck and hope everyone gets their LC approved soon. See you all on I-140 board and then I-485 board soon.

Green_Now

Come join us

Dear Friend,

Have you been waiting patiently to get your green card through your employer? Do the following quotes somewhat echo what you are going through? “My labor certification has been pending at the DOL for over 3 years”, “My priority date is Dec. 2003, but it seems like it take 3-4 years before my turn to apply for I-485 comes up”, “I am in my 9th year extension, and unable to accept promotions, or change jobs, because if I do, I will lose my priority date and have to wait another decade for my green card.”

If the above quotes sound familiar, then please know that you are not alone. You are in the company of over ½ million people stuck in the endless backlogs and bureaucracy. Recent data on backlogs indicates that as of April 2006, 255,000 applications were pending at the DOL – some since 1999. Per latest Ombudsman's report, there are between 170 to 230 K applications pending at the USCIS. Just one glance at the numbers is sure to send shivers down the spines of most individuals who haven’t even entered the green card queue.

With unbounded passion and a sense of urgency few individuals came together in December 2005 to form Immigration Voice (IV). IV’s mission is to resolve this crisis facing numerous highly skilled, and highly educated individuals and make lawmakers aware of the issues that have adversely affected the quality of life for our members.

IV has successfully lobbied Congress to enact sensible legislation that will clear backlogs, reduce wait time, and improve the quality of life of individuals. IV has played a key role in the following very positive changes: (1) Removal of 10 % hard country quota from Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation. We made lawmakers aware of this issue so it will never arise again. (2) Inclusion of IV’s goals in the bipartisan Managers' amendment to CIR viz, (i) I-485 filing without visa number availability, (ii) 3 year H-1B and EAD/Advance Parole extensions for green card applicants, and, (iii) Generalization of Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics (STEM) exemptions to more applicants. This item also greatly serves the national interests of the US.

IV has also raised awareness about backlogs and bottlenecks in the legal immigration process through an aggressive publicity campaign in the print and broadcast media (Washington Post, Roll Call, WSJ, MSNBC, amongst many others). IV core members continually engage the media on a regular basis to raise awareness.

IV works closely with Quinn Gillespie and Associates (QGA) to generate awareness amongst lawmakers of our cause and to create bipartisan support for it, but we need a significant membership base as well as a tremendous financial muscle. The lobby opposed to legal immigration is very strong, and has extensive reach on the Hill. We need to raise funds with great urgency and vigor to keep up the struggle and strengthen our partnership with QGA, without whom our success is limited.

All members of IV are bonded by the same problems arising from the backlogs in legal immigration. The unwavering and unfaltering commitment of the IV core team, and the support shown by our members, both monetary and in spirit, has propelled IV to succeed and hardened the core team’s resolve to continue this work until our goals are achieved.

IV’s membership has grown to more than 6000 members in about 7-8 months, but this number pales in comparison to the half million people currently in some stage of their green card process. We urge you to join us and become a member of Immigration Voice. You will receive regular updates and inside news of several activities that IV is undertaking in Washington DC. Moreover, you will get the satisfaction of being part of this important effort, which has a good chance of succeeding, and be able to share your worries as well as get solutions to your personal queries through our free ask-a-lawyer conference calls.

Please visit www.ImmigrationVoice.org and see first-hand the enthusiasm and energy of our existing members who are contributing their time and resources to a very important cause. We are sure you will join us.

Thank you,

IV Team

Immigration voice is a non-profit 501 (c) (4) (pending) organization. All of IV’s financial transactions will be audited by a CPA, submitted to the IRS and the results of the audit will be released. Final IRS returns will be posted on the IV forum at the end of the fiscal year as soon as they are available.

kgp said:
I am still waiting on my I140/485 PLEASE help me if this there are good chance of Approval or denial by USCIS under EB2 for this case I listed most of the info from my ETA

STATE FILLED: Kansas

Column 9. Name of Job Title: Software Engineer
Column 13. Describe fully the job to be performed (Duties)

Design software applications for customer care using Rational Rose. Develop speech recognition Applications using XYZ skills. Modify code, test and troubleshoot software applications. Applications engineering only, no development of operating systems

Column 14: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer related field (e.g. Computer Science, MIS, IS, Engineering, Math, or Physics) plus 5 Years progressively more responsible experience developing IT solutions *.

Column 15:
* OR Master’s degree (or equivalent) in listed or related field plus three years experience developing IT solutions.

Salary on ETA 750: $77000
Present Salary: $86500

Skill Level In Older*Wage Determinations
Level: II

Specific Vocational Preparation (SPV): 8 (NOTE: SVP 8 - Over 4 years up to and including 10 years

My qualification:

1) Master of Technology ENGINEERING (M.Tech)

2) Two years PG Diploma in ENGINEERING

3) Three years Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Experience on the date of Filing labor and after getting Degree: 6 years

fyi: Following info is from DOL site

SVP Range: 8.0 and above: JobZone Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Experience: Extensive skill, knowldege, and experience are needed for these occupations. Many require more than five years of experience. For example, surgeons must complete four years of college and an additional five to seven years of specialized medical training to be able to do their job.

Education: A bachelor's degree is the minimum formal education required for these occupations. However, many also require graduate school. For example, they may require a masters degree, and some require a Ph.D., M.D., or J.D. (law degree).

Job Training: Employees may need some on-the-job training, but most of the these occupations assume that the person will already have the required skills, knowldge, work-related experience, and/or training.

Examples: These occupations often involve coordinating, training, supervising, or managing the activities of others to acomplish goals. Very advanced communication and organizational skills are required. Examples include librarians, lawyers, aerospace engineers, physicists, social psychologists, and surgeons.

SVP Range: 8.0 and above

Skill Level In Older*Wage Determinations

Level II
Fully competent employees who have sufficient experience in the occupation to plan and conduct work requiring judgment and the independent evaluation, selection, modification and application of standard procedures and techniques. Such employees use advanced skills and diversified knowledge to solve unusual and complex problems. They may supervise or provide direction to staff performing tasks requiring skills equivalent to level I. These employees receive only technical guidance and their work is reviewed for application of sound judgement and effectiveness in meeting the establishments procedures and expectations.

If a baccalaureate degree is normally required for entry into the occupation, the wage rate for a job offer in that occupation which requires an advanced degree (Master or Ph.D.) shall be rate for workers performing tasks requiring skills at a level II. In this case, the requirement for advanced education substitutes for the skills required at a level II. Where an advanced degree is normally required for entry into the occupation, the wage rate for a job offer in that occupation which requires such a degree shall be rate for workers performing tasks requiring skills at a level I, unless there are other requirements contained in the job offer or components thereof which require skills that are at level II. For example, a job opportunity for a librarian, an occupation for which a Master's degree is normally required for entry into the occupation, would generally be considered to require skills at a level I, unless other requirements in the job offer or components thereof require skills at a level II.

Where State licensure is required for an individual to independently perform all of the duties encompassed by the occupation, such workers shall be considered to be performing work requiring skills at a level II, unless the employer can present sufficient evidence that the alien does not, in fact, independently perform all of the duties encompassed by the occupation.

It seems that the classification is indeed EB2. Your qualification is certainly EB2 and your salary is greater than the prevailing wage ... I think you are fine.

Hi,
I am new.
I would like to post my info.
Good luck!

PD: 03/2005
ETA: D-05210
45 Letter: 08/2005
Data Review …
In process: Sep 22 2006
LC Approved: Oct 20 2006

knm said:
Hi,
I am new.
I would like to post my info.
Good luck!

PD: 03/2005
ETA: D-05210
45 Letter: 08/2005
Data Review …
In process: Sep 22 2006
LC Approved: Oct 20 2006

Congratulations!
Which state is this ?
I guess it is RIR! Right?

In Process to Data Review

My status changed from In Process (as of this morning at 1:00 PM CST) to Data Review (as of 3:00 Pm CST).

Any suggestions as to what might have gone wrong?

EB3 RIR
IL SWA
PD: 04/01/04
45 Day Letter responded: July 17, 2006
at 3:00 PM Data Review

LC is certified

My LC status shows as certified. Here are the details.

PD 08/12/2004
Kansas
45 day - 02/08/2005
LC Certified - 10/22/2006

I am in the same situation

My case status changed to Data review from In process a few weeks back. I think it is a step backwards. I do not know if a NOF is in the offing. But till now, my employer did not inform me anything. Hope for the best..Please update me what you find..

downinflorida said:
My status changed from In Process (as of this morning at 1:00 PM CST) to Data Review (as of 3:00 Pm CST).

Any suggestions as to what might have gone wrong?

EB3 RIR
IL SWA
PD: 04/01/04
45 Day Letter responded: July 17, 2006
at 3:00 PM Data Review

Hi Jagadees

jagadees said:

PD 08/12/2004
Kansas
45 day - 02/08/2005

My PD is July 7 2004 KS

45 day - 03/31/2005
LC- Inprocess

Can you post your ETA case number

jagadees said:

PD 08/12/2004
Kansas
45 day - 02/08/2005

My PD is Aug 3 2004 KS

45 day - 07/21/2005
LC- Inprocess

Can you post your first 7 digits of ETA case number?

Last edited by a moderator: