Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

1. Nope. Ask your Employer or Lawyer to do that. You can try yourself too but usually they will not respond.

2. PP renewal does not matter even if the # has changed. But remember to carry both PPs always. Anyway, consult your lawyer too.

chinnu2004 said:
1. Can an alian request for the Screen shot? I will be going for 7th year extension in Feb, 2007.

2. Recently I renewed my passport. Is it required to update the DOL/ Company with new passport #?

I appreciate inadvance for your reponse.

-------------------------------
ETA: D-0513-*****
State: MI
PD: 15-Nov-2004
RIR
Online status: InProcess

on-line status Labor Certified

Dear Friends,
Fyi..
The online system is showing certified since this morning.

EB2-RIR, TX.
PD:01/2003.
Dallas DOL RD: 07/2003.
Received 45 day letter: 01/2005.
Replied 45 day letter: 01/2005
Case Number: D-04261-xxxxx.
Filed 7th year extension: 11/2005.
7th year extension approved: 11/2005.
About to file 8th year extnesion
On-line LC decision:Certified!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Certified

Online system is showing certified since October 11th.
EB2-RIR, KS.
PD:01/2002.
Replied 45 day letter: 08/29/2006
Online status: Certified: 10/11/2006

Case Number: D-05319-xxxxx.
NOF at Regional Chicago: June 2003, August 2004, Sep 2004 (All company Layoff related)

Thanks

Kgp

kgp said:
Online system is showing certified since October 11th.
EB2-RIR, KS.
PD:01/2002.
Replied 45 day letter: 08/29/2006
Online status: Certified: 10/11/2006

Case Number: D-05319-xxxxx.
NOF at Regional Chicago: June 2003, August 2004, Sep 2004 (All company Layoff related)

Thanks

Kgp

Congrats! It's good to see older cases getting certified :)

PD 10/2002 Certified Per Online

My PD is 10/2002 and it is finally certified per Online as of 10/12 after full 4 years.
Any one knows how long is it to take to receive the letter?
Good luck in the labor lottery!

Any inputs

T555 said:
My PD is 10/2002 and it is finally certified per Online as of 10/12 after full 4 years.
Any one knows how long is it to take to receive the letter?
Good luck in the labor lottery!

Hey after my case showed certified online my lawyer received the labor approval in 10 days . So dont worry you will receive it soon.Congrats on your approval.
My case Any inputs.
Is it understood that it is BS+5 yrs or MS +0 .Becoz my LCA application doesnt have it.Meaning it mentions BS+5 yrs experience not MS+0.Also my first experience is in Final year of my BS.In any case apart from that experience i do have 5 years experience before filing labor.Will that pose a problem?Means that one year of experience during my final year BS.Apart from that can i push my lawyer to file 140 in EB2 and give copies of my work experience and apply in premium processing and if it gets thru then apply for 485/ead/ap.Apart from this small problem my experience is progressive and it shows a prevailing wage in b/n level 3 and 4. My job code is programmer analyst. somewhere i read it doesnt qualify for Eb2.How will i know by job codes that it will qualify for eb2 or eb3. Any inputs.

Online status - Certified after 1599 days

Hi All,

After a long long wait I see online case status 'CERTIFIED'. Ironically, I just spoke to attorney, and was asking them to call Dallas BEC, and ask them for the status. I kept the phone, and checked my status and Hola

I once was an active participant in SFO DOL forum, and out of frustration, I stopped participating actively, and was just tracking this forum.

My case details in the tracker were in the name of 'chikkili', Could not login using my rajhmal user, so got to create new user.

My case did not goto BEC directly when all other cases went. SFO DOL kept some cases to be procesed with them, and eventualy could not complete all the cases that were with them, and when the time has come to close down SF DOL late last year, they sent my case to BEC.

This forum has been really of much help, and I know how it feels after waiting such a long time, and I wish all of you get your cases certified soon.

Thanks and wishing you all get out of this mess ASAP.
Rajhmal

Case Details
RIR EB3
CA PD : 28-May-2002
SFO DOL RD: 14-Apr-2003 (never remanded)
Case sent to BEC Nov/Dec 2005
BEC Case#: D-05336-09XXX
45 day letter: 10-Jan-2006
45 day Replied: 17-Jan-2006
Online status on Friday the 13: CERTIFIED

Congratulations! 4+ years is a long wait, and you certainly deserve a break. I used to have a PD of 5/1/02, but the company shut down and the case got closed by BEC, oh well. So I might have talked to you sometime back at the SFO forum (under another screen name as well).

Good luck with the next steps!

rajhmal said:
Hi All,

After a long long wait I see online case status 'CERTIFIED'. Ironically, I just spoke to attorney, and was asking them to call Dallas BEC, and ask them for the status. I kept the phone, and checked my status and Hola

Anyone in similar situation.

My labor is certified and although it was BS+5 years experience It has details of my Masters degree?Is it normal or its not done in case of job requirement not being Masters degree.?My LCA was filed for a job which didnt require MAsters but has details of my masters so i want to know anybody in similar situation.Any inputs.

Please confirm!

Dear Friends,

My employer got 2 screen shots of my labor in the last 12 months. The first screen shot was showing the complete web page. The second screen shot obtained after few months for the same labor was showing only the block "Case Information". This screen shot was not showing the Processing Type, which has shown "RIR" in the first screen shot.

Can you please confirm that the recent screen shots contain only the "Case Information” data and the ‘Processing Type’ will be blank?

Please respond and thanks in advance!

Progress?

It looks a little bit quite these couple weeks. I didn't see too many posts for approvals. I've been kept tracking 20 cases (around my number) since September, only 1 out of 20 got certified last week, the rest of others STILL remain "IN PROCESS".

Wish we all good luck!

MI/EB2
D-05195-XXXXX
PD: 06/2004
45 Days Letter Received and Replied: 05/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
My case # is close to you.

panpangc said:
It looks a little bit quite these couple weeks. I didn't see too many posts for approvals. I've been kept tracking 20 cases (around my number) since September, only 1 out of 20 got certified last week, the rest of others STILL remain "IN PROCESS".

Wish we all good luck!

MI/EB2
D-05196-XXXXX
PD: 06/2004
45 Days Letter Received and Replied: 05/2006

My case # is close to you. I have been checking 3 other numbers close to me. None of them got certified in the last month. Good luck to us all.

UT/EB2/RIT
D-05195-XXXXX
PD: 12/2004
Closed and reopened on 09/14/06

finally my case is certified.

PD: july 4th 2004 (EB2, RIR)
45-day letter: Apr. 19th 2006
NOF: July 18th 2006
Certified: Oct. 17th 2006.

Thank you all for the information. Good luck to you all.

Could you please tell us from which state your case was applied.

dansworth said:
PD: july 4th 2004 (EB2, RIR)
45-day letter: Apr. 19th 2006
NOF: July 18th 2006
Certified: Oct. 17th 2006.

Thank you all for the information. Good luck to you all.