Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi HuhGC,

My employer first applied for my Labor Certification in California PD 07/02/2004. After that I have moved to Colorado working for the same company. Lawyers had to apply for a new labor becaused I moved to a different state. The priority date for that case is 12/31/04. I have received approval for the certification applied in California some time in July 2005. But I have never received 45-day letter for the labor certification applied in Colorado. But my lawyers were able to get screen shots for H1B renewals and it shows status as RIR but with earlier application's PD 07/02/04. When I check status online it shows Certified for about a month now. But I have not received any papers from DOL. I am just not sure for which case it is showing as "Certified".

Thanks

Venugopal

HuhGC said:
Delicateone/NeverGreen,

I don't know much about 2 pending labors to intrepret. I can tell you on what happened in my case..

I had 2 labor cases pending applied by same employer with different BEC's. One received 45 days letter and details as in signature. Another one, applied later, no 45 days letter received with T-XXXX which I cannot see online status. Now the certified covering letter has ETA# D-XXX and has priority date from the later applied one(i.e., T-XXX). My employer hasn't received it yet and he will receive 750B form as attachment. I don't know at this point which 750B is attached to it. I will update forum once I know it.

This made me assume that they are clubbing cases. All the best to you guys.

Labor certified as per online status.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 9/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

Thomas_WI said:
See my modified signature. Since your case number is so close to mine, you may get yours certified very soon. Good luck.
45 DL received: July 12, 2006
45 DL replied: July 17, 2006
On-line status: certified on september 29, 2006

Hello Thomas, you are really a life saver to me, I dont even know how did I made a mistake in my signature with a wrong case nubmer in my signature the previous nubmer was D-05206-61XXX but when you posted again, I just digged in to my paper work for 45 day letter and found out the correct file number is D-05206-422XX, I am crossing my fingers to get it, cos my wife has to go to school for dental and the dam banks are not willing to give me an education loan with out any co-signer (we need about $120K for 2 years just the tution), ironically for me and my wife we are the first to get in to US in our entire family line, we are totally aliens (not from outer space though) I am hoping having filed I140 after labor approval I will stand a chance to negotiate with banks.

Can you please share other details EB2 or EB3 and RIR or TR. Thanks

DOLkemaaki said:
Labor certified as per online status.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 9/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

DOLkemaaki said:
EB3 RIR
Hi guys,
I need help.

My Profile:
LC - RIR : PD : OCT 2004 - CA
BEC 45-DL Received : may 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied : June 2006

Case #: D-05215-*****

Online Case Status on 9/28/06:
Case Status: Date Review
Online Case Status on 9/29/06:
Case Status: Closed.

I don't know what happened. does anybody has a some situation.

thanks

Trend is EB3/RIR

It appears the trend is all EB3-RIR cases are getting cleared first. It sounds natural to me as there are less chances for NOF on Salary and Recruitment instructions.

Mine is EB2 potential and I guess I might get NOF since in my DBEC screen shot there is a 15K difference between my Salary and Prevailing wage. I see people with similar PD and Case #(upto 6-7 digits same) getting approvals mostly RIR/EB3.

Any thoughts or comments....

DOLkemaaki said:
EB3 RIR

Also, there was a typo earlier - the 45 day letter was replied to on 7/7/06.

Last edited by a moderator:
Immi_Seeker said:
It appears the trend is all EB3-RIR cases are getting cleared first.
Any thoughts or comments....

I think trying to determine a trend from DBEC is like trying to guess which way the stock market will move tomorrow. My co-worker's LC is showing certified for 3 weeks now per web site..his ETA number is very close to mine (differ by the least significant digit). Mine is still "in process" :mad:

mma0604 said:
I think trying to determine a trend from DBEC is like trying to guess which way the stock market will move tomorrow. My co-worker's LC is showing certified for 3 weeks now per web site..his ETA number is very close to mine (differ by the least significant digit). Mine is still "in process" :mad:

I agree. I checked about 10 numbers around mine. Some of them show certified, one shows closed, and others show In Process. Looks like there is no trend.

Certified

My case got certified today.
Hey frankly I never knew there is a forum which is following backlog processing. My case got approved today and don't know what to do next, so I was checking on the net and I found this forum. I thought it will be helpful to you guys with my details. So here it is. I don't know what is PR and all that stuff but here is my case number D-05211-6XXXX and applied with RIR.

My case got filed in Nov'04 and got 45 days letter on June 06.
Let me know if you guys need more details.
And also help me how to find wether it is EB2 or EB3 and what to do next.
And finally I have bachelors degree with 6 yrs of experience.
Thanks
John

New User - What is Screenshot

Hello,
I am a new user....

My Profile:
LC - NON- RIR :
PD : March 2003 - CA
BEC 45-DL Received : may 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied : June 2006

Case #: Not Available

Online Case Status on 9/22/06:
Case Status: In Process

The regular LC's are barely moving at this time. I am in the 6th year of my H1B and my H1B has already been extended for one more year.

I also asked for my ETA# from my lawyer but I was denied. Perhaps this is a naieve question - what is the "screenshot", what type of information does it contain. I am requesting this information so that I can ask my lawyer to get me one and hopefully get the case # in the process.

You can get the info in this site :

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

You(preferrably your employer or attorney) will have to send an e-mail to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us to get your case details. The response is usually a HTML / screen-shot with all your details.

tamisgreat said:
I also asked for my ETA# from my lawyer but I was denied. Perhaps this is a naieve question - what is the "screenshot", what type of information does it contain. I am requesting this information so that I can ask my lawyer to get me one and hopefully get the case # in the process.

I checked the tracker XLS maintained by MDWatch too. More # of EB3-RIR have cleared. EB2 are getting cleared if there is not much difference between the Salary & Prevailing wage.

I have noticed many people are getting NOF on salary for EB2.

BTW, is your friend in EB3 or EB2 and ask him the difference of Sal & PW ?

mma0604 said:

Does the requirements in the LC say BS + 5 yrs min qualification needed ? If yes, you can go for 140 under EB2 provided your employer is also willing to pay you that Salary.

Otherwise you will be EB3.

Check the retrogression dates and your eligibility and apply for 140 accordingly.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3032.html

jrodman said:
Hey frankly I never knew there is a forum which is following backlog processing. My case got approved today and don't know what to do next, so I was checking on the net and I found this forum. I thought it will be helpful to you guys with my details. So here it is. I don't know what is PR and all that stuff but here is my case number D-05211-6XXXX and applied with RIR.

Thanks
John

Immi_Seeker said:
I checked the tracker XLS maintained by MDWatch too. More # of EB3-RIR have cleared. EB2 are getting cleared if there is not much difference between the Salary & Prevailing wage.

I have noticed many people are getting NOF on salary for EB2.

BTW, is your friend in EB3 or EB2 and ask him the difference of Sal & PW ?

Hi
My friend is EB2 as well..in fact our job description is identical. Our salary are above the prevailing wage. Actually most ppl who got certified from my company are EB2 RIR (it's a company with 99000 employees and a large H1 population) according to the data from our law firm.

jrodman said:

Thanks
John

What state did you file it from, did it go to regional center or remained in SWA?

Labor certified per status web site

After more than two years of waiting, it finally comes to a relief. After going through so much anxiety, I feel no joy at all. Thanks Lord for guiding me through this tough period.
IL, RIR EB2
Prioryt date: 9/21/04
Case number: D-05196-*****
Displayed as "CERTIFIED" at http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm.