Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

There is no pattern whatsoever to DBEC's processing, being FIFO is way too far-fetched.

In comparison with DOLkemaaki's case

---------------------DOLkemaari-------Mine
PD-------------------Mar 2005---------April 2004 -> 1 yr before
Case #-------------- D-05220-****---D-05196-*** -> recvd a mo. before
45-day letter replied--Sept 7, 2006-----Mid-July 2006 -> 2 mo. before
Case Type -----------CA - EB?---------EB-2, RIR CA
Case Status----------Certified----------In process

I don't mean to question why this case got certified while mine is still pending, I am extremely happy for folks who have been waiting like me and their case is finally getting approved, I just feel that there is no way to predict any timeframes. It's a lottery - we just keep visiting the online status check website every day hoping we won the lottery that day!

DOLkemaaki said:
Labor certified as per online status.

PD Mar 2005 from CA
Case #D-05220-89***
45 day letter replied on 9/7/06
Certified 9/28/2006

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
It's a lottery - we just keep visiting the online status check website every day hoping we won the lottery that day!

I totally agree! There is no other way to describe DBEC :(

Last edited by a moderator:
neweaster said:
After more than two years of waiting, it finally comes to a relief. After going through so much anxiety, I feel no joy at all. Thanks Lord for guiding me through this tough period.
IL, RIR EB2
Prioryt date: 9/21/04
Case number: D-05196-*****
Displayed as "CERTIFIED" at http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm.

Congrats!
Can you let us know when you receive the actual hardcopy of certified LC?

Labor Certified

Today online status says my labor got approved, I am not sure of the correct date untill I see postal mail,

My PD is Nov 2004, CA/EB3/RIR

Finally Certified. One Hurdle Crossed many more to go..

Checked online status today and was plesantly surprised to see my labor case was certified. Friday;s online status was "In Process".

Does anyone know how long it takes the BPC to send the labor certificate?

Beast of Luck to veryone who is waiting for their approvals. Hang in there...

PD 7/04
State : MI
RIR - EB2
D-05214-XXXXX
45 Day received in Aug '06

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, rpat68,
Do you know the exact date when you reply your 45DL?
rpat68 said:
Checked online status today and was plesantly surprised to see my labor case was certified. Friday;s online status was "In Process".

Does anyone know how long it takes the BPC to send the labor certificate?

Beast of Luck to veryone who is waiting for their approvals. Hang in there...

PD 7/04
State : MI
RIR - EB2
D-05214-XXXXX
45 Day received in Aug '06

Hi, neweaster,
Congrats! Can you let us know when you replied your 45DL?
neweaster said:
After more than two years of waiting, it finally comes to a relief. After going through so much anxiety, I feel no joy at all. Thanks Lord for guiding me through this tough period.
IL, RIR EB2
Prioryt date: 9/21/04
Case number: D-05196-*****
Displayed as "CERTIFIED" at http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm.

Hi, CA_Man-In_labor,
I think DOLKemaari mean Jul/9, not Sept/7 for the date of the 45Dl reply.
I think from what I read from Dallas BEC, they are working on the cases by the 45DL replay date, not the priority once the cases are in the queue.
So you might get yours soon. Just saw one who replied in Aug?

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
There is no pattern whatsoever to DBEC's processing, being FIFO is way too far-fetched.

In comparison with DOLkemaaki's case

---------------------DOLkemaari-------Mine
PD-------------------Mar 2005---------April 2004 -> 1 yr before
Case #-------------- D-05220-****---D-05196-*** -> recvd a mo. before
45-day letter replied--Sept 7, 2006-----Mid-July 2006 -> 2 mo. before
Case Type -----------CA - EB?---------EB-2, RIR CA
Case Status----------Certified----------In process

I don't mean to question why this case got certified while mine is still pending, I am extremely happy for folks who have been waiting like me and their case is finally getting approved, I just feel that there is no way to predict any timeframes. It's a lottery - we just keep visiting the online status check website every day hoping we won the lottery that day!

I don't think they are going by 45 days letter response either. Mine was responded June 19th and mine is still in process status.

onlyhope said:
Hi, CA_Man-In_labor,
I think from what I read from Dallas BEC, they are working on the cases by the 45DL replay date, not the priority once the cases are in the queue.

Website shows certified

Hi,
I was pleasantly surprised, and somewhat relieved to notice that the status of my EB2 MN 08/04 application changed to Certified sometime yesterday.

However, there is another labor pending in PBEC with EB3 07/03, and I am hoping that the same moves forward from DATA REVIEW (where it is currently sitting). That way, I can use the earlier date for my EB2 and proceed with 485.

Now waiting for the papers to be delivered, so that we can proceed with 140.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their knowledgeable postings.

Nope...there is no rule as such today.

But they are trying to come up with a 45-day rule. So it is better to have it applied sooner.

vjchithu said:
Hi Guys,

After Labor approval what is the lime line to file 140? Is there any time line?

Vijay.

If that's true, why didn't I get mine "certified". 45days letter replied - May 03, 2006 (PD Apr 2003 and LC submitted June 2002). There is no specil rule. If you are lucky, your case will be approved soon. Those who filed with EB2 and filed much earlier, they have to wait longer. Because BEC does not like them to file I485 soon. For them dates are almost current.

onlyhope said:
Hi, CA_Man-In_labor,