Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Unlucky me 2

vghiya said:
or do I have a company. I applied for LC back in Aug 2001 in EB2. Got my 45 days notice 1 week of Dec, 2005. Replied on 15th Dec 2005. Haven't heard anything about my status since then. On the other hand I see cases files in 2004 and received 45 days notice in June 2006 are gettign approved. Depressing ............

I filed in July 2001 from CA... got remanded in April 2003, converted back to EB2/RIR in Sep 04, got my 45DL (and replied) in Dec 05....and have heard nothing since then... even as 2004 cases that got 45DLs in Apr/May/Jun get approved.... very depressing

rpat68 said:
I see that lot of you have received your 45 day letter /approvals even after your PD's being later than mine.

My DOL details :
State :MI
PD : 7/8/2004
EB2 -RIR
ETA # : D05215-67XXX
45 Day Letter : Not received

I have the screen shot from DOL ( not sure when the layer got this) and the status stays "Data Review".

I have read in the Forum that the DBEC has mailed all the 45 Day Letters. I am not sure what is wrong.
Is anyone in the same boat as me?

Thx

If you don't receive a 45 day letter by July 21, 2006, please request your attorney/Employer to send a email to the appropriate backlog elimination center that they didn't receive the 45 day letter. The email address is
nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas BEC or nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us for the philadelphia BEC. The email must contain the following informaiton

A. Attorney name and address
B.Employer's name and address
C. Alien's name and address
D. Priority Date.
E. State or Regional Location and or number where case has been originally filed..

Good Luck.

gcarthi said:
I filed in July 2001 from CA... got remanded in April 2003, converted back to EB2/RIR in Sep 04, got my 45DL (and replied) in Dec 05....and have heard nothing since then... even as 2004 cases that got 45DLs in Apr/May/Jun get approved.... very depressing

BEC is very conveniently not following FIFO. From what I've heard they are accepting the fact that they are not processing cases in FIFO order. The reason given for this is the way some of the boxes were handled. BEC is clearing cases from 2004 who are going to be stuck in tne next stages and those who can have clean road (all 2001 cases) are stuck at BEC. What I don't understand how can we fight BEC when they are grossly violating the rules ? Can a lawsuit be filed against them ?

In the US you can pretty much sue anyone for anything. But in order to have a case first of all we need to know where BEC is violating the law.
Where is stated that BEC need to follow FIFO? You are assuming that's the law because that's the fair thing to do but law and justice are separate things.

gc_help04 said:
BEC is very conveniently not following FIFO. From what I've heard they are accepting the fact that they are not processing cases in FIFO order. The reason given for this is the way some of the boxes were handled. BEC is clearing cases from 2004 who are going to be stuck in tne next stages and those who can have clean road (all 2001 cases) are stuck at BEC. What I don't understand how can we fight BEC when they are grossly violating the rules ? Can a lawsuit be filed against them ?

gc_help04 said:

---
labordrags had taken the initiative and asked for support for a lawsuit. We got 20 checks in 3 months!
So, forget about the lawsuit

Format of letter to UBICS

We would like to get the screenshot of our case, What is the exact format of the letter should be for the UBICS. I would appreciate your response

Thanks

potlavs said:
We would like to get the screenshot of our case, What is the exact format of the letter should be for the UBICS. I would appreciate your response

Thanks

I had used the following email and had received response from them.
Fill in as much information as you have, they can get the data from ur name and employer itself.
-----
My H1-B visa expires on XXXX/XX/XXX and I need to file for 7th year
extension next month. For that purpose I would need a proof that my
labor application has been pending for over a year.
Would you kindly provide a snapshot of my case, my details are given as
under:

Name:
Employer:
State Case filed:
PD:

Would greatly appreciate your response,
Thank you,

where did you find these email addresses?

skganji - where did you find these email addresses?

skganji said:
If you don't receive a 45 day letter by July 21, 2006, please request your attorney/Employer to send a email to the appropriate backlog elimination center that they didn't receive the 45 day letter. The email address is
nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas BEC or nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us for the philadelphia BEC. The email must contain the following informaiton

A. Attorney name and address
B.Employer's name and address
C. Alien's name and address
D. Priority Date.
E. State or Regional Location and or number where case has been originally filed..

Good Luck.

seeking advice

Guys,
My lawyer filed for the LC under the EB2 category in May 2004. My Job designation was Software Developer at that time and the job requirements would have forced us to file under EB3 category. So he told me that by the time my case is reviewed in a couple of years, i should have received a promotion to Sr. Software Developer whose Job requirements fall into the EB2 category so thats the category where we applied by stating the Job requirements for the Senior post.
However in the past 21/2 years i have received no promotion and i was thinking of moving my case to PERM with the same PD. Now my position in my company is still Software Developer and not the senior post that has the job requirements posted for the LC. What issues will that cost? will my Labor get denied because of that? Do i have to hold the position in my company that the job requirements were posted for? If thats the case then i can still maybe request my company for the promotion with a pay cut and they might oblige.
Could somebody please advice me on this issue. If i need to hold the senior position then i might as well wait in the TR line and hope that i get my promotion next year before my case comes for review

202 number???

Chocolate said:
Maybe you should call the 202 number tell them your PD they might help u in knowing your case status. You can give it a try .

Chocolate, thanks for your reply. which 202 number you are refering to. Could you please send me the complete address.

Manubilga said:
Any new approval from California
How fast is approval going

I am not even sure if they're differentiating between the cases from different states.

They're not following FIFO, they're not following LIFO. They're probably following GIGO (Garbage in Garbage Out)

Chocolate said:
202-693-3010.best of luck.

the 202 area code is for the DoL office in Washington that gives some general information about the backlog processing center and provides referrals to the DOLETA website.

There is allegedly a menu that lets you look up the applicant by name, but it didn't seem to work for me. They do have an option to provide general questions on the backlog.

The other number I had for Dallas is 214 237 9111 (fax 214 767 4788)

is that so?

Pegasus503 said:
the 202 area code is for the DoL office in Washington that gives some general information about the backlog processing center and provides referrals to the DOLETA website.

There is allegedly a menu that lets you look up the applicant by name, but it didn't seem to work for me. They do have an option to provide general questions on the backlog.

The other number I had for Dallas is 214 237 9111 (fax 214 767 4788)

I havent had success with this number but i saw few of them post messages that it had helped them know status of their cases.But the number u listed do they answer the line or is it automated.anything new about online status check for pending labors which was to launched likely by end of july.any inputs

sledge hammer said:
Guys,
My lawyer filed for the LC under the EB2 category in May 2004.

Labor is filed under RIR / TR only..

EB2 or EB-3 differentiation happens only at the I-140 stage.

Also Labor application is for a future job....

Finally, I got a message from the employer about their receiving the 45 DL today.

concorde said:
That is interesting. My lawyer received the 45 day letter and replied around 3rd week of May 2006.

45 day letter received

Finally received my 45 day letter on 06/30/2006.

Replied on 07/10/2006.

Case Type: RIR EB2
Case Received Date: 03/26/2005
PD : 03/26/2005
ETA# D-05223-03XXX
Case Source: CA State
Processing Center:Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Hello,

Today I asked our HR to call the 202 number and we were told that they won't provide any specific information. Was anyone else able to check their status?

Thank you!
WA/RIR/EB-2
PD: Jan or Feb, 2004
RD: N/A
45-Day letter received and replied: May, 2006
LC approval: ???????

bagyamala said:
skganji - where did you find these email addresses?

My attorney send a link to a PDF document, which contains details about what the employer/Attorney should do if the case is closed, or if they didn't receive a 45 day letter , or if they responded to a 45 day letter and the case is closed .