Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Just go to your Manager

GC_IN_2007 said:
Hello,

Today I asked our HR to call the 202 number and we were told that they won't provide any specific information. Was anyone else able to check their status?

Thank you!
WA/RIR/EB-2
PD: Jan or Feb, 2004
RD: N/A
45-Day letter received and replied: May, 2006
LC approval: ???????

I had not any good experience with my HR either. After several requests which was going on and on for months, I finally gave up going to her and went straight to my Manager and told him to call the 202 number. My Manager called right then and the person on the other end deligently gave all the information date-wise.

What a difference between the Managers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much, jhegde!

When did your manager call the 202 number?

Is it possible that the person answering that phone may not want to discuss the specific case anymore as too many people called that number?

Best wishes!

jhegde said:
I had not any good experience with my HR either. After several requests which was going on and on for months, I finally gave up going to her and went straight to my Manager and told him to call the 202 number. My Manager called right then and the person on the other end deligently gave all the information date-wise.

What a difference between the Managers!

Its DOL number; sometimes they may be busy, but they respond.

GC_IN_2007 said:
Thank you very much, jhegde!

When did your manager call the 202 number?

Is it possible that the person answering that phone may not want to discuss the specific case anymore as too many people called that number?

Best wishes!

My Manager called on 6/29 and left message and the person called him back on 6/30 which was a friday. No worries, sometimes they are too busy but they respond.

any NOFs from DBEC

Hi Guys

my labor is in PBEC, and it looks like they started issuing NOFs, unfortunately I dont have time to check this thread and do my research. I hope that some of the veterans from this board will be able to tell me know about NOFs from DBEC.
Stephan Stephanko CO from PBEC who is retired recently, and his gang in PBEC are really making our life difficult

noluck2005
PD 10/02 RIR EB3 CA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can you post that pdf document?

Can you post that pdf document? Thanks.

skganji said:
My attorney send a link to a PDF document, which contains details about what the employer/Attorney should do if the case is closed, or if they didn't receive a 45 day letter , or if they responded to a 45 day letter and the case is closed .

Finally got my 45 day letter ! A Big Whew!!!!

Hi,
Yesterday night, my employer called to inform me that he has received the 45 day letter (to be responded before August 8th 2006). He also mentioned that the letter to the attorney was also there. Very unlikely that my atorney will get the letter since they have mailed that (by mistake or don't know how, it is BEC :) ).

My employer is going to mail the acceptance letter to my attorney and my attorney would take it from there. Since he has to submit proof that the case has been amended to RIR. I am greatly relieved. It has been a long wait

PD : 31 Jul 2001
CA/EB2/ Initially TR - amended to RIR in 2004
Case# : D-05132-09xxx

lviswa said:
Hi,
Yesterday night, my employer called to inform me that he has received the 45 day letter (to be responded before August 8th 2006). He also mentioned that the letter to the attorney was also there. Very unlikely that my atorney will get the letter since they have mailed that (by mistake or don't know how, it is BEC :) ).

My employer is going to mail the acceptance letter to my attorney and my attorney would take it from there. Since he has to submit proof that the case has been amended to RIR. I am greatly relieved. It has been a long wait

PD : 31 Jul 2001
CA/EB2/ Initially TR - amended to RIR in 2004
Case# : D-05132-09xxx

wow July 2001 case getting 45 day letter now, Congratulations! It's and achievement in itself.
and they wonder why do US needs people from other countries to do their work...

You are not alone

Just so you know, you are not alone. DBEC has its own plans and we dont have a say on that. Think about it, there is nothing much we can do here.

gcarthi said:
I filed in July 2001 from CA... got remanded in April 2003, converted back to EB2/RIR in Sep 04, got my 45DL (and replied) in Dec 05....and have heard nothing since then... even as 2004 cases that got 45DLs in Apr/May/Jun get approved.... very depressing

I am with you...

devar said:
Just so you know, you are not alone. DBEC has its own plans and we dont have a say on that. Think about it, there is nothing much we can do here.
Haven't even received a 45 day letter yet. PD - 1/2002.

Update the tracker please

Hi,

Please update the tracker with my information! I called up my employer to ask him abt my 45 day letter and he told me that they had replied to it by domestic overnight courier service on 7/11.

Its so strange, had I not asked him abt it, he would have never bothered to informed me. Whats more he doesn't even know when they (attorney's office) received it. I spoke to the attorney later, and they said they don't know the exact date of receipt, but they assured me that they had replied well in advance of the 45th day!

Please update my information in the tracker. Thanks for everything. Looking forward to hear approval news.

is DBLC working?

well as per DBLC they would be sending 45 days letter till june 30, and after that we would be seeing a speeding process in labor approvals. But as of now 15 days past in july, i did not see any approvals, leaving a couple of them. Do you guys really think, DBLC is working on labor approvals?

Any thoughts?

Thanks Grnc!!!

Thanks much!!!

Is it a common thing to get NOF in TR cases, is it close to RFE? And does it mean that somebody is actually looking at the case or just to keep the other person busy while doing other things.

-Inder

I guess, Jun-Jul 06 will go in remaining data entry and queries...we should start seeing approvals pick up pace from Aug-Sep 2006 in DBEC...just IMHO... :)

Also, as I-140/485 is still backlogged, what's the hurry of getting labor thro? ;) It's ok if we get the BEC cases cleaned up by next year...we all should be still in good shape..

I would change the lawyer immediately. Seems like not only he is incompetent, he is ignorant as well.

Regardless of whether you get a new lawyer or not, request a copy of the letter and the reply. I have a feeling that he lost it or did not receive it and he does not have a copy, If he had, it would have been very easy to just look at it. What kind of lawyer does not keep copies?

bingojohn said:
Hi,

Please update the tracker with my information! I called up my employer to ask him abt my 45 day letter and he told me that they had replied to it by domestic overnight courier service on 7/11.

Its so strange, had I not asked him abt it, he would have never bothered to informed me. Whats more he doesn't even know when they (attorney's office) received it. I spoke to the attorney later, and they said they don't know the exact date of receipt, but they assured me that they had replied well in advance of the 45th day!

Please update my information in the tracker. Thanks for everything. Looking forward to hear approval news.

everybody wont tell you

triniti said:
I would change the lawyer immediately. Seems like not only he is incompetent, he is ignorant as well.

Regardless of whether you get a new lawyer or not, request a copy of the letter and the reply. I have a feeling that he lost it or did not receive it and he does not have a copy, If he had, it would have been very easy to just look at it. What kind of lawyer does not keep copies?

Not all lawyers or employers tell you . Its always us ,we shud keep asking them then tell you.Even i didnt get a copy of the letter ?but the screen shot which i asked for DBEC didnt say the case was closed so thats a relief.the only hope in all this is from this month end probably there will be an online case status check which we can use any time instead of asking lawyers.