Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

info

CaptainPicard said:
Hi,
can you please paste the link where you got this info?

Thanks

Its on breaking news in www.immigration-law.com if this is really going to be there in DOL site by July end it will be lot more easier for us as we will know the status on all times instead of waiting for lawyers and employers to say your labor is approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Priority Date?

GCby2050 said:
After almost 2 years I FINALLY got my 45 day letter. Just as my current employer is losing the contract. Please update the tracker. The letter is dated june 17, 2006 and I got it on June 22, 2006. Time to drink!
My Priority date is April 23rd 2004 and I am still waiting for my 45 day letter.Can you please post your Case information specifically priority date.

Thanks
Sunny

Can someone please help me

Hi All,
I am a new user.
My company filed EB2 - RIR. PD : March 2005. From Il which means it must have gone to Dallas BEC.
I m not sure of the 45 day letter, they did seem to have received a letter from the Illionois SWA stating the receipt and priority date. Is that the 45 day letter?
There is a case number on it something like VIL ----.
Is there any chance of my labor being certified in the coming 2 - 3 months?
Is the processing FIFO at DBEC?
Please help me understand various issues and trends and how to get more information.
Thanks

Sounds like you did not receive 45 days letter from DBEC. Check with your attorney they received it or not. As per BEC all the 45 days letter should be sent out by end of June, 2006. Check your case number starting with either T or D not VIL.

FondHope123 said:
Hi All,
I am a new user.
My company filed EB2 - RIR. PD : March 2005. From Il which means it must have gone to Dallas BEC.
I m not sure of the 45 day letter, they did seem to have received a letter from the Illionois SWA stating the receipt and priority date. Is that the 45 day letter?
There is a case number on it something like VIL ----.
Is there any chance of my labor being certified in the coming 2 - 3 months?
Is the processing FIFO at DBEC?
Please help me understand various issues and trends and how to get more information.
Thanks

Oops. Didn't see it already posted on previous page regarding DOL's promise of an case status checking system, as well as some indication that BEC's may speed up the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of Analyst

One thing I haven't notice is people keeping track of the certifying officer that signed the 45 day letter. I wonder if it matters? Some people get LC within weeks of returning the letter and others takes years. I just got my 45 day letter (PD 9-20-04). MY CO is Jenny Elser. Let's see what she does.

GCby2050 said:
One thing I haven't notice is people keeping track of the certifying officer that signed the 45 day letter. I wonder if it matters? Some people get LC within weeks of returning the letter and others takes years. I just got my 45 day letter (PD 9-20-04). MY CO is Jenny Elser. Let's see what she does.

One question: Did she actually sign the letter (or a stamped sign), or just typed her name?

GCby2050 said:
Just a typed name.

I got 45 day letter on july 7, 2005 and is signed by Jenny Elser, Certified Officer. So, What do you say now. Sorry to dis-hearten you but it took me nearly 1 year and still waiting.

Jenny

I'm not saying that it is a good thing or bad thing that she is my certifying officer. Just curious about whether certain officers are faster than others OR whether or not it is irelevant.

Does anybody know/ predict the trend for the EB2 category for India in the upcoming visa bulletins. WIthout things moving at that end, getting a labor certification is really of no use. DO I understand this right? THis is what my lawyer tells me whenever I try to ask her for a screen shot. Is she right? Guru's please explain

Proof of labor certified

Just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor got approved.
(that is the big surprise, of course as I lost hope with the current immigration system and planning to go India with a good offer.)

My details:

Michigan/RIR/ PD 26th June 2004.

My Q is... do I have to collect any proof/papers from the Attorney?

madjad said:
Does anybody know/ predict the trend for the EB2 category for India in the upcoming visa bulletins. WIthout things moving at that end, getting a labor certification is really of no use. DO I understand this right? THis is what my lawyer tells me whenever I try to ask her for a screen shot. Is she right? Guru's please explain

Your lawyer is bang on. Approved labor certification will help in getting a 140 though which will be useful for getting 3 year H1 extensions past the 6 year period. As far as the prediction goes I guess it is easier to predict what the Microsoft stock value will be 100 years from now.

LC Approval

Hello. i just got a call from my lawyer that my LC has been approved. Below are my details. Thank you so much for all your notes. It helps me a lot!

PD : Aug 2004
45 Ltr Rcv: May 15, 2006
45 Ltr replied: May 22, 2006
LC Approval: Today (not sure of the date)
:)