State: Illinois.
PD: JAN 6 2004
REPLIED TO 45 day letter: 03-30-2005.
LC decision: WaitinG

thanks

p

antonioa77 said:
congrats,
can u give more info about ur application?

was it state or regional? when did u get and replied back to the 45 days letter? pls give us as much as u can info.what was the date of the letter that u just got?

PD 04 AUG '03
RD 06 July '04
45DL Jan'05
Cert Date - 03Apr'06
Letter Recv - 30Apr'06

Thanks.

45 day rule to file I-140

VISLI_COM said:
PD 04 AUG '03
RD 06 July '04
45DL Jan'05
Cert Date - 03Apr'06
Letter Recv - 30Apr'06

Thanks.

Congrats VISLI_COM.

This is what worries me. There is a rule, which is not in place yet, to apply for I-140 within 45 days of LC approval. From what I have heard/read, this rule will be implemented very soon.

Looking at VISLI_COM's dates, he/his attorney received letter on 30th April that is about after 27 days of certification. If the rule was in place it would have left him with 18 days only to file I-140.

There would be many cases that would not be able to file I-140 within 45 days if this is how DOL send out certification letters.
Just a thought.

-GCCovet

45 day letter recieved

Go my 45 day letter ... finally ... Please update spread sheet with updated info

PD 13 Jan '03
45DL April 27th '06
Backlog Center : Dallas
LC type : Regular

GCCovet said:
Congrats VISLI_COM.

This is what worries me. There is a rule, which is not in place yet, to apply for I-140 within 45 days of LC approval. From what I have heard/read, this rule will be implemented very soon.

Looking at VISLI_COM's dates, he/his attorney received letter on 30th April that is about after 27 days of certification. If the rule was in place it would have left him with 18 days only to file I-140.

There would be many cases that would not be able to file I-140 within 45 days if this is how DOL send out certification letters.
Just a thought.

-GCCovet

Yes that's scary. I am trying to file in this week.

Thanks.
Rajeev

antonioa77 said:
this means either one of 2 things:

1- the DBEC has changed its strategy of certifying quickly the LC after receiving the 45 days letter and they moved their certifying staff temporarily to help in sending out all 45 days letters ( they promissed to send all 45 days letters by end of june). if this is the case, it means there is no soon approval.

2- the DBEC is still certifying quickly the LC but for the last few weeks the mailing department in DBEC was just focused on sending the 45 days letters. so maybe soon they will send again the certified LC.

Are you saying in that DBEC may have re assigned their 'certifying officers' to do data entry to meet the June date? that doesnt sound right, but hey, who knows? its DOL :)

There may be a hundred things happening in DBEC other than these 2 possibilities you listed above. No one knows, we could only hope for the best.

Labor got certified!

Hi All,

My Labot got Certified on April 25th,2006.

Type: RIR - EB2
State: Kansas
PD: SEpt 2004
45 days letter received: April 2005.
45 days letter replied : April 2005.

Lobor Approved: April 25th, 2006.

Good luck!...

Thanks

enqueued said:
Are you saying in that DBEC may have re assigned their 'certifying officers' to do data entry to meet the June date? that doesnt sound right, but hey, who knows? its DOL :)

There may be a hundred things happening in DBEC other than these 2 possibilities you listed above. No one knows, we could only hope for the best.

ya this is correct. from the trend u realise that DBEC was nver consistent. so they may change priorities overnight. they r not doin things in a clear and organised way.

kansaslbr said:
Hi All,

Good luck!...

Thanks

congrats,

so ur case made it to regional before goin to DBEC? u got your 45 days letter on april 2005 or 2006? thanks

Time taken to clear LC after receiving 45 day notice

Hello All,

My PD is 07/02/01 and i received 45-day notice during oct-20-05. Just wondering if there is a way to find how long it is going to take to clear Labor.

Are there anyone is same time frame who have received the labor recently.

Thanks
Yogi

Case number

kansaslbr said:
Hi All,

Good luck!...

Thanks

Congrats on your approval. Can you give your case number?

Labor Tr/non-rir Approved

GUYS,
WAITED FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME:

MY INFO IS AS FOLLOWS:
PD : 07/2002
STATE : LA
SWA APPROVED : 08/2004
NEW CASE # : 04348 - 07xxx
45 DAY LETTER RCVD : 02/2005
45 DAY LETTER REPLIED : 02/2005
APPROVED: RCVD EMAIL FROM ATTY TODAY.DO NOT HAVE THE REAL THING IN MY HAND YET.
:)

Labor certification received and approved

Ladies and Gentlemen, I got it! Hang tight everybody; you'll be pleasantly surprised very soon, as I was today:

PD: Oct 2002, non-RIR, EB3
State: Minnesota
Transferred to federal (Chicago): July 2003
45-day letter received from Dallas BEC: April 2005, replied next day
Labor Certification approval received: May 1st, 2006

It's for an IT related job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

mn_gc_02 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I got it! Hang tight everybody; you'll be pleasantly surprised very soon, as I was today:

PD: Oct 2002, non-RIR, EB3
State: Minnesota
Transferred to federal (Chicago): July 2003
45-day letter received from Dallas BEC: April 2005, replied next day
Labor Certification approval received: May 1st, 2006

It's for an IT related job.

July 2001 Remanded cases are NOT yet approved

ryogesh said:
Hello All,

My PD is 07/02/01 and i received 45-day notice during oct-20-05. Just wondering if there is a way to find how long it is going to take to clear Labor.

Are there anyone is same time frame who have received the labor recently.

Thanks
Yogi

I am in almost same time frame and received 45 day letter also in same timeframe. No approval yet.

Congratulations KANSASLBR !!!

Was your case STATE or REGIONAL? Could you please provide us that information.

kansaslbr said:
Hi All,

Good luck!...

Thanks

Finally........

Finally I had my clue.. got an email from my Atty that they have received my LC. RIR- EB2 - June 2003, TEXAS, 45 day letter recd during Jan 2005, replied mid jan 2005, contacted twice local Congressman office and Senators office...

Oh Boy!!! what a relief.....

Now back again into another Q for I- 140, from there....

Goodluck to one and all, easy to say keep up your spirits and hope... but I no how tough it is... but neverthless.... what else we can do except waiting for that day........... Thank you folks!!

45 days letter

Hello Gurus,

My attorney told that i may get my 45 days letter from anytime now to 2007 july, she said deadline for 45 days letter is july 2007, but as far as i know deadline is june 2006 and for labor approvals sep 2007. which one is correct?

SFMARS any comment appreciated.

Thanks,

anu.sonti said:
Hello Gurus,

My attorney told that i may get my 45 days letter from anytime now to 2007 july, she said deadline for 45 days letter is july 2007, but as far as i know deadline is june 2006 and for labor approvals sep 2007. which one is correct?

SFMARS any comment appreciated.

Thanks,

I am not your attorney but I think exactly the same, but your case is RIR and I belive you will get one in 2006 not in 2007.

I have no clue said:
Finally I had my clue.. got an email from my Atty that they have received my LC. RIR- EB2 - June 2003, TEXAS, 45 day letter recd during Jan 2005, replied mid jan 2005, contacted twice local Congressman office and Senators office...

Oh Boy!!! what a relief.....

Now back again into another Q for I- 140, from there....

Goodluck to one and all, easy to say keep up your spirits and hope... but I no how tough it is... but neverthless.... what else we can do except waiting for that day........... Thank you folks!!

congrats,
did ur case made it to regional?

what is the exact approval date of ur application? u r out of the backlog center viscious center. hope the next stages get smoothly.