Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

labor certification is approved

Hi Guys,
I have been a silent reader on this thread for 2 years now.
I just want to share my info:

California EB2-RIR
PD 09/01/04
California SWA - never made to regional
45 day letter recieved - October 9, 2005
45 day letter replied - October 15, 2005

Labor certification was approved on April 6, 2006

Don't know my case number, sorry.

Please add the information to the tracker.

I feel very releived it's finally over. Good luck to all of you - believe me there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Leina

DareToDream said:
I spot some tendency on this forum:
People who got their 45 day letter lately
had their approval within a month or two.
It was only three of four postings, not a reliable sample...
Thanks Dare to Dream

I hope I will part of this tendency.

congrats

leina said:
Hi Guys,

California EB2-RIR
PD 09/01/04

I feel very releived it's finally over. Good luck to all of you - believe me there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Leina

congrats leina.. if you find your case number, please post the same.

How to check case status in BEC given case number?

Guys,

can anyone post it again how to check case status giving the new case number in Dallas BEC? My attorney claimed he replied the 45 days letter recently. I just want to double check the letter been received by BEC as there were many incidents happened between law firm and BEC.

Thanks,

lxx2003

leina said:
Hi Guys,

California EB2-RIR
PD 09/01/04

Leina

Congratulations.

Mits said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum and would like to request some guidence from you guys regarding my LC.
I have transferd my H1 from company A to company b in October and currently working for company B. Company A has filed my GC in September, 2004 and is willing to continue. However Company B is also willing to file a new LC under perm.
My question is can i go ahead and file a new LC with company B, while continue to have my old filing with Company A. And also is there any way, i can use my old PD with the new one.

LC filing details:

EB2, RIR, MO
PD: 09-24-2004
Case Number: D-05010-14636
RD: ???
45 day letter: 03-2005
45 day letter replied: 03-2005
Arroval: :confused:

Your help with my decision will be greatly appreciated.

You can file new LC under perm with company B. You can not retain PD from your old lc application with company A for new application under perm for company B because company A owns your old LC.
Looking at the trend, DBEC is processing RIR before TR. Your number could come up any time.

No 45 Day letter yet

No 45 Day letter yet

Details: RIR
State: IOWA
PD: Sept, 2004

No 45 day letter yet.

Did any one got 45 day's letter from Dallas BEC around May'2004 - sept'2004.

satish

Received 45 day letter

I finally received 45 day letter last week. My details are as follows:

PD: Feb 2003
Indiana
EB2-RIR
Never went to Regional
R'vd 45 day letter: Week of April 3, 2006
Replied to 45 day letter: April 6, 2006

Question: Is there anyone who knows if the 45 day letter's being received in the last month or so are based on partial or complete data entry?

sfmars, u seem to be a walking encyclopedia in the matters...!!

My situation is: I have a 2 LC's

a. 2002 Dec RIR EB3/NJ replied 45 day letter, presently working with this guy. Since EB3 India, I have no clue when will the D-Day come..??!!

b. 2003 Oct RIR EB2/NY ex-employer just replied 45 day letter.

My question is, when the LC filed by exemployer(EB2 casw) goes thru, can he file my 140 even if I am not employed with him. I can request/beg them to do that paperwork. I am counting on this EB2 a lot. But at the time of filing 140, if he has no project and cant employ me, what is my scenario...??

This current EB3 employer is sucking the blood out of me, he knows I have no way out !!

StressTestInUSA said:
sfmars, u seem to be a walking encyclopedia in the matters...!!

My situation is: I have a 2 LC's

a. 2002 Dec RIR EB3/NJ replied 45 day letter, presently working with this guy. Since EB3 India, I have no clue when will the D-Day come..??!!

b. 2003 Oct RIR EB2/NY ex-employer just replied 45 day letter.

My question is, when the LC filed by exemployer(EB2 casw) goes thru, can he file my 140 even if I am not employed with him. I can request/beg them to do that paperwork. I am counting on this EB2 a lot. But at the time of filing 140, if he has no project and cant employ me, what is my scenario...??

This current EB3 employer is sucking the blood out of me, he knows I have no way out !!

There are several honest and some relatively honest ways how to use EB2 of your old employer. The most important is that you know that your ex-employer who has EB2 is cooperative.

Good.

The easiest honest way is:

When your EB2 LC of your ex-employer is approved, ask him to file I140 and specify Consular Processing (but not an Adjustment of Status), you will get your GC much much faster in the Consulate of your Original country.

You do not have to be onboard and using Consular processing you can come to US having physical GC in hands but in the mean time you can continue to work for someone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats off sfmars

Your knowledge is exclusive and valuable.

sfmars said:
There are several honest and some relatively honest ways how to use EB2 of your old employer. The most important is that you know that your ex-employer who has EB2 is cooperative.

Good.

When your EB2 LC of your ex-employer is approved, ask him to file I140 and specify Consular Processing (but not an Adjustment of Status), you will get your GC much much faster in the Consulate of your Original country.

You do not have to be onboard and using Consular processing you can come to US having physical GC in hands but in the mean time you can continue to work for someone else

DBEC approvals

Hi,

I feel, we cannot predict the DBEC approval process . I understand from the forum, people are getting approvals randomly. ETA case #, or case source, or 45 days letter respond date are not at all relevant. Because, I know simillar case as mine with the same Priority, just after my ETA case number, same case source got approved 2 months back, RIR, and even other details are also close as mine. I am still waiting :mad: Ofcourse, there are somany approvals after my priority date too. Also I see some people older than my priority date from IL are still waiting .

So we cannot predict the way the approvals are coming from DBEC.. Hmm..

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR
45 days letter responded in last April itself.

sfmars said:

Good.

sfmars..!!

thank you, relieved now and I can breathe my lungs full now....!! otherwise I was kinda lost in space not knowing where I am heading to...!!

My ex employer is a big Swedish company and above all good-souls of HR. Whn I left the company HR said, he said he can help me outright as long as it is legal and right.

So with Consular processing(it will be Chennai,India in my case) mentioned in filing 485, I need to go for the GC backhome..

On the other hand Chennai Consulate is very jittery...maybe will face it then and they cant give us a hard time at that point...

----------------------------------------

You know what sfmars, even after you get your GC please login to these forums and help out some lost souls like us, god bless you...!!

Got my Labor

Hello All,

Been a silent watcher of this forum. Got an email from attorney that my Labor is approved. It's kind of a surprise for me as I was not expecting it this soon.

Filed from Ohio EB3 / RIR with PD 10/08/2004
Went to DBEC some time in 12/2004
DBEC Case # D-05096-XXXXX
45 Days Letter received First week of April 2005
45 Days Letter replied Last week of April 2005
Labor Approval notice 04/10/2006

I have no clue whether my case went from SWA or Regional. Didn't get a chance to see the hard copy yet. Will update that info soon.

Thanks for everyone's valuable advise in this forum. Moving to I-140 now.

StressTestInUSA said:
sfmars..!!

thank you, relieved now and I can breathe my lungs full now....!! otherwise I was kinda lost in space not knowing where I am heading to...!!

My ex employer is a big Swedish company and above all good-souls of HR. Whn I left the company HR said, he said he can help me outright as long as it is legal and right.

So with Consular processing(it will be Chennai,India in my case) mentioned in filing 485, I need to go for the GC backhome..

On the other hand Chennai Consulate is very jittery...maybe will face it then and they cant give us a hard time at that point...

Don't forget that you will have to go back to work for the previous employer in order to use the approved LC

Rate of approvals

Are they approving cases is DBEC or went to a long vacation.
Still waiting
PD-May 2004
45 day letter Oct 2005
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
Approval i hope i dont retire before that.

MDwatch said:
Don't forget that you will have to go back to work for the previous employer in order to use the approved LC
Not really. As long as you got GC at the consulate, who care whom you work for after that?

Leina,

Can you please find your Case # from your attorney (last few digits crossed out)

You are very lucky to get an approval with a CA PD of 9/2004. I have a PD of 5 months before yours (4/2004), yet no news of a 45-day letter! My case number is D-05-196-XXXXX (EB2 RIR CA)

Anybody else with a CA PD around 4/2004 in the same boat as me, waiting for the 45-day letter or is my case an odd one?

Thanks

leina said:
Hi Guys,

California EB2-RIR
PD 09/01/04

Leina

I have a PD of June 16, 2004 EB2-RIR case number D-05-194-XXXX

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
Leina,

Can you please find your Case # from your attorney (last few digits crossed out)

You are very lucky to get an approval with a CA PD of 9/2004. I have a PD of 5 months before yours (4/2004), yet no news of a 45-day letter! My case number is D-05-196-XXXXX (EB2 RIR CA)

Anybody else with a CA PD around 4/2004 in the same boat as me, waiting for the 45-day letter or is my case an odd one?

Thanks