Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

45 days letter from Dallas

Hi ,

Did any one got 45 days letter from Dallas BPC, who filed in the State IOWA between May to Sept 2004.

In our company we have not received 45 day letter for any one applied during this period, can lawyer has to fax to the Dallas BPC, does any one has idea?

your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
satish

good news for Backlog center people:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=521

I-485 can be filed even without the availability of visa numbers, so that applicants have limited job portability; can get EAD/AP; their spouses may work.

EAD/AP extensions shall be at least 3-years instead of the current 1-year.

Applicants in the green card process will be eligible for at least 3 H-1B extensions, with each extension being at least 3 years long.

has this Bill been passed yet?
it will be really great news if this passes.

i got mine LC approved thru' PERM last month.
but i'm waiting for my previous case which was filed on 2001.
45days letter notice recived on january06 and returned within a day in Dallas BEC.
still waiting for unknown days...as i want to use my old case so i can file my I485 right away.

what you alls take on this for me. any suggestions would be really appreciate.
thanks

Me too

bkr said:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations CVK90 ! Hoping to get my approval soon !!
-------------------------------------------------
Here my details
Case Number : D- 05109-XXXXX
PD: MAY, 2004
EB3
RIR
IL
45 day letter received: MAY, 2005
Responded : MAY, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : ???
-------------------------------------------------------------
Me too hoping same.
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
PD May 2004
EB2 RIR IL
45 day letter responded Oct 2005
Approval ?

Can you please post more details. Please quote any other web site if you can. I don't want to register for another forum.

Thanks.

virtual55 said:
good news for Backlog center people:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=521

I-485 can be filed even without the availability of visa numbers, so that applicants have limited job portability; can get EAD/AP; their spouses may work.

EAD/AP extensions shall be at least 3-years instead of the current 1-year.

Applicants in the green card process will be eligible for at least 3 H-1B extensions, with each extension being at least 3 years long.

Please add my details to tracker.

PD: Sep 20'th, 2004.
TR, EB2, CA
45 day letter: Never recieved..
Never went to regional.

Hi GCCovet

Can you let me know where can i find the SpreadSheet you were talking. Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get LC approved from state level?

From my understanding, the BEC first approval all cases which have been approved by original state, then BEC will begin to handle all cases pending at state level.
So my question is does anyone get/know LC approved whose LC was transferred from state to BEC originally?

Thanks

45 DL dates look OK?

Chocolate said:
Me too hoping same.
Case number D-05111-xxxxx
PD May 2004
EB2 RIR IL
45 day letter responded Oct 2005
Approval ?

Do you think the dates by which BECs want to send out all 45DLs looks reasonable?. They are talking about 100's of thousands to be generated by Jun 30th. Unless some machines are working 24X7, how is this going to happen?

peace4u said:
Do you think the dates by which BECs want to send out all 45DLs looks reasonable?. They are talking about 100's of thousands to be generated by Jun 30th. Unless some machines are working 24X7, how is this going to happen?

generating letters and sending them is one thing...big deal is entering the cases fully....
BECs haven't told how many are pending full entry....255K may not be the the number of 45 day letters to be sent out...it is the number of cases left pending a decision...

even assuming 255K cases pending full entry on mar17...
there are 75 working days till june 30
255000/75 = 3400 / day = 1700 / BEC
Assuming 50 ppl entering cases at each bec = 34 cases / day / person = 4.x cases / hr / person = appx 14 min / case .. sounds doable??
of course, again, its not 255K cases pending 45 day letter, its much lower probably...

labor approved

I got an e-mail from my attorney stating that they recived my labor certification today.

Motown Bro
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter received on 02/28/06
Labor approval notice on 04/07/06

New Visa Numbers For May 2006

All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
Employment-Based

1st C,01JUL04, 01JUL05 ,C ,C
2nd C, 01JAN04, 01JAN03, C, C
3rd 01MAY01 ,01MAY01, 01MAR01, 15APR01 01MAY01
Schedule A Workers C C C C C
Other Workers 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00 01OCT00
4th C C C C C
Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
5th C C C C C
Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers C C C C C

quite a task

calabor said:
generating letters and sending them is one thing...big deal is entering the cases fully....
BECs haven't told how many are pending full entry....255K may not be the the number of 45 day letters to be sent out...it is the number of cases left pending a decision...

even assuming 255K cases pending full entry on mar17...
there are 75 working days till june 30
255000/75 = 3400 / day = 1700 / BEC
Assuming 50 ppl entering cases at each bec = 34 cases / day / person = 4.x cases / hr / person = appx 14 min / case .. sounds doable??
of course, again, its not 255K cases pending 45 day letter, its much lower probably...

No matter which way one plays the math out, I think the issue is that there is lack of clarity on what the number of successfully entered cases look like, so based on the wide fluctuations the resulting cases/person/day could fluctuate between vaguely doable and likely not.. oh well..

Calabor, thanks for your many helpful posts. Are you from CA as well? (obvious question and probably obvious answer.. but i thought i would ask anyways).. could you please post your LC details.. Mine are below if you are curious.. Thanks.

My old EB3 Labor Certification has been approved.It has March 28, 2006 as certification date. I almost forgot about this application since I started a new process last year through PERM and I have already an EB2 labor approval and I have applied for 140/485/EAD/AP.
Can I do anything with this approval or just hang it on the wall?

vali said:
My old EB3 Labor Certification has been approved.It has March 28, 2006 as certification date. I almost forgot about this application since I started a new process last year through PERM and I have already an EB2 labor approval and I have applied for 140/485/EAD/AP.
Can I do anything with this approval or just hang it on the wall?

Since u already filed 485 and almost guaranteed a GC, its not of much use [to you].
Of course your employer could substitute it for other similarly qualified alien.
Could you pls post the details of the EB3 labor, it will help in tracking

peace4u said:
No matter which way one plays the math out, I think the issue is that there is lack of clarity on what the number of successfully entered cases look like, so based on the wide fluctuations the resulting cases/person/day could fluctuate between vaguely doable and likely not.. oh well..

Calabor, thanks for your many helpful posts. Are you from CA as well? (obvious question and probably obvious answer.. but i thought i would ask anyways).. could you please post your LC details.. Mine are below if you are curious.. Thanks.

Yes mine is from CA too, EB2, RIR, PD APR2004!! Never got 45 day letter, and case no. is T-05208-xxxxx

My only concern is that if EB2 retrogresses and depending on how far it will retrogress I will have to wait a long time for my GC. For the moment EB2, Rest of the World is current but at the beginning of the year State Department had anticipated that EB2 will retrogress in the second half of the year. May Visa Bulletin shows EB2 still current and there are no predictions for the rest of the year. Plus once the 45-day Validity of Labor Certification under Proposed Substitution Elimination Rule becomes active I will have no choice but to shell out more $$$$ to apply for I140 with the old labor and once approved to transfer the PD.
For details about by labor certifications see my signature.

calabor said:
Since u already filed 485 and almost guaranteed a GC, its not of much use [to you].
Of course your employer could substitute it for other similarly qualified alien.
Could you pls post the details of the EB3 labor, it will help in tracking

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to worry for EB2 retrogression

vali said:
My only concern is that if EB2 retrogresses and depending on how far it will retrogress I will have to wait a long time for my GC. For the moment EB2, Rest of the World is current but at the beginning of the year State Department had anticipated that EB2 will retrogress in the second half of the year.

No need to worry at all about this! You shoudl be super confident.

Read this extensive analysis of mine: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=189293

Especially the latest additions in January show in a very convincing fashion, using concrete numbers, why EB2 worldwide has no risk of retrogression at all.