Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks a lot SFMARS for the information !

Do you think DBEC is treating RIR and NON RIR differently? Do you think DBEC is still giving priority to Regional cases than State cases? Please advise.

Thanks again for your time !!

sfmars said:
DBEC started to get cases in November 2004 from regional offices only. The first cases came to Dallas were from California DOL and Texas DOL (I am not talking about SWA), then Chicago DOL in December moved majority of the cases and simultaneously continued to clear some cases (lucky people).

You may see that cases starting with D-04XXX mostly came from CA DOL or Texas DOL. DBEC started to work with them first, generated 45DL, updated database with their data. Chicago DOL cases were next and DBEC started to work with them at the beginning of Jan 2005, that's why most of them have numbers D-05001 .... D-05100. Generally saying if case has number < D-05120 , one can say it is Regional case. But there were some exceptions I think for training purposes DBEC processed very small number of SWA cases together with Regional. As for majority of SWA cases DBEC started to work with them some time around end of May 2005 and beginning of June 2005, that's why most of them have numbers starting with D-05150

jewelhaque said:
Thanks a lot SFMARS for the information !

Do you think DBEC is treating RIR and NON RIR differently? Do you think DBEC is still giving priority to Regional cases than State cases? Please advise.

Thanks again for your time !!

There is only one thing you need to worry - 45DL.

As for priority, Regional cases do not have advantage anymore over SWA cases.
I did not research status of Traditional cases, I can just guess that SWA TR cases in the worst position.

My thought is that Regional(RIR or TR) and SWA(RIR) are treated the same way with the same priorities.

You do not see many of TR approvals because number of TR cases which WENT TO REGION is 6 times less than RIR (Regional) and 30 times less than RIR SWA.

I can repeat again that is hard to predict SWA TR cases and I think that majority of 245i people belong to SWA TR.

Thank you so much again for your time and your analysis !!

sfmars said:
There is only one thing you need to worry - 45DL.

As for priority, Regional cases do not have advantage anymore over SWA cases.
I did not research status of Traditional cases, I can just guess that SWA TR cases in the worst position.

My thought is that Regional(RIR or TR) and SWA(RIR) are treated the same way with the same priorities.

You do not see many of TR approvals because number of TR cases which WENT TO REGION is 6 times less than RIR (Regional) and 30 times less than RIR SWA.

I can repeat again that is hard to predict SWA TR cases and I think that majority of 245i people belong to SWA TR.

gchope1974 said:
sfmars - when do u think chicago cases with pd of aug-sept 2004 should start getting their 45DL ?

What do you mean, saying Chicago cases (IL SWA or Chicago Regional DOL)?

I know that some people with PD 01/2005 from Nebraska and Kansas got 45 DL last year, their cases went to Chicago Regional DOL.

Any hope

sfmars said:
What do you mean, saying Chicago cases (IL SWA or Chicago Regional DOL)?

I know that some people with PD 01/2005 from Nebraska and Kansas got 45 DL last year, their cases went to Chicago Regional DOL.

Is there any hope?

IL case
PD May 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
approval ?

gth999 said:
:) :) :) :)
I have been waiting for a very long time (2-1/2years) to receive an email from my HR that my Labor has been approved, today I received it. It looks like the Labor has been approved in the last week of Jan 2006. It took a while for my HR to inform me.
Please update the tracker.
PD: 17-Sep-03
RD: 1-Apr-04
IL - RIR - EB3
45day recd: 11-Apr-05 Reply:04/12/05
ETA# D-05007-12XXX
:) :) :) :)

Can you please share the dates for
- Approval by DBEC and
- Letter received by HR

Thanks and congrats again.

Please help...

Is there any hope?

KS RIR case
State got cleared but the screen shot from DBEC still says source as STATE.
PD JAN 2002
No 45 day letter yet.
45 day letter / approval ? :confused:

Could you please tell us your case is RIR or NON RIR(TR).

Thanks !

grnc said:
Is there any hope?

KS RIR case
PD JAN 2002
No 45 day letter yet.

- My friends GC was filed by company "XYZ" in October of 2003 under EB2 RIR as a future employee
- But currently he works for company "ABC", and he is on 7th year of my H-1B visa.
Important Note: Six months before his Visa was about to expire (6 years limit) "ABC" filed for the 7th year H-1B extension using the Pending status of GC application filed by "XYZ".

That being the facts, below is his situation.

Situation: There are sold rumors that his Company "ABC" might be aquired by a Big Company very soon

Question:
- Can H-1B visa be transferred to the new company who will buy ABC? if they intended to hire him as part of the aquisition?

- What happens in case if the aquiring company does not take all existing employees(including him, little negatively thinking)? If that is the case can he jump job to a totally different company "DDD" which is ready to offer him a job or join "XYZ"? I mean Can he change my H-1B visa when he is on 7th year extension to another company again which is ready to hire him?

If it is RIR it shoud have gone to Chicago DL in Jan/Feb 2002 and should have been cleard by Aug 2002.. May be KS state might have moved that case into regular(TR).

grnc said:
Is there any hope?

KS RIR case
PD JAN 2002
No 45 day letter yet.

Hello,

I am not expert on this but sharing my experience. Yes in both cases your friend can transfer his H1-B as long as company XYZ continue his LC/Green Card process.

Hope it helps. Thanks !

support.gc said:
- My friends GC was filed by company "XYZ" in October of 2003 under EB2 RIR as a future employee
- But currently he works for company "ABC", and he is on 7th year of my H-1B visa.
Important Note: Six months before his Visa was about to expire (6 years limit) "ABC" filed for the 7th year H-1B extension using the Pending status of GC application filed by "XYZ".

That being the facts, below is his situation.

Situation: There are sold rumors that his Company "ABC" might be aquired by a Big Company very soon

Question:
- Can H-1B visa be transferred to the new company who will buy ABC? if they intended to hire him as part of the aquisition?

- What happens in case if the aquiring company does not take all existing employees(including him, little negatively thinking)? If that is the case can he jump job to a totally different company "DDD" which is ready to offer him a job or join "XYZ"? I mean Can he change my H-1B visa when he is on 7th year extension to another company again which is ready to hire him?

Question:

H1B is xferred seamlessly if the buying company agrees to take up immigration blah-blah of existing employees. No need to even file a new H1B**

he can join DDD and use gc sponsered by XYZ [just as ABC used XYZ gc to extend into 7th year] **

** I am not a lawyer. Consult a competent lawyer to evaluate nuances of this case.

New Indiana SWA case approval

One of my friends who had PD of 12/2003, received 45DL by end of 2005 and replied the first half of January in 2006, got her Labor approval letter yesterday, which was certified on 2/16/2006 and dated 3/13/2006. Her case is RIR EB2, IN SWA case, never went to regional, ETA number might be D-05188-******.
I am expecting to receive my approval anytime soon since our situations are so similar.
===============================
PD: 11/1/2002
IN SWA, never went to regional
RIR, EB2
45DL: dated 12/19/2005, replied the first half of January in 2006
ETA Number: D-05145-******

Hello,

Are you sure your case is RIR? If yes, then how come your friend got approval before your case, it does not make sense to me. Your case is one year older than your friend's case.

Thanks !

LongLostHopeIN said:
One of my friends who had PD of 12/2003, received 45DL by end of 2005 and replied the first half of January in 2006, got her Labor approval letter yesterday, which was certified on 2/16/2006 and dated 3/13/2006. Her case is RIR EB2, IN SWA case, never went to regional, ETA number might be D-05188-******.
I am expecting to receive my approval anytime soon since our situations are so similar.
===============================
PD: 11/1/2002
IN SWA, never went to regional
RIR, EB2
45DL: dated 12/19/2005, replied the first half of January in 2006
ETA Number: D-05145-******

His almost there.Mine is RIR, PD 02/04 and I received the approval 02/06 back dated 12/05.

It took almost 2 months to receive it. You may ask your attorny to follow up with the center because they do not give the employee any info.

Good Luck

jewelhaque said:
Could you please tell us your case is RIR or NON RIR(TR).

Thanks !

grnc, Are you with Sprint/or IBM?

same case here

KS RIR EB2
PD JAN 2002
Chicago Regional RD Dec 2002
No 45 day letter yet.
No screen shot

grnc said:
Is there any hope?

KS RIR case
PD JAN 2002
No 45 day letter yet.

My HR just informed me that 45day letter has been replied to Dallas.

My PD is Jan 2002, CA RIR EB3.
It took over four years to get my 45day letter....I guess it's still better than nothing....

CA cases are slow!

pgwk said:
My HR just informed me that 45day letter has been replied to Dallas.

My PD is Jan 2002, CA RIR EB3.
It took over four years to get my 45day letter....I guess it's still better than nothing....

Thanks for posting this info and congrats.. Has any one seen approvals for CA RIR EB2 cases from early 2004 ?.. Please post info...