Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

45dl tracking

thanks, looks like theres no clear way to track this.. would be good if others could pool in their info as well..

Pegasus503 said:
I got a screen shot last July (7/22/05) from Dallas, in the lower section "under data review" they refered to the 45 day letter as a "Correction Letter".

There were fields for

Date letter generated
Date letter printed
Date Options (reply) returned

The first two dates match the data on the 45 day letter itself, and the third date is just after the response was mailed and reasonable to assume it was the date Dallas got the letter.

I got a second screen shot a month later....it was vogue to apply back in those days....lol....Dallas seemed to dry up...so many of us tried Philly

this time (8/18/05) the reply had fewer visible fields and the dates relative to the 45 day letter weren't visible.

their work

the bec people are doing work according to their will no order in 45 day letter no order in approval .people who are waiting will be waiting but for some lucky few approval in short time.

PD-May 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
Approval Is there a hope.
ETA D-05111-xxxxx

LC from where

Hi Chocolate, from which state did you file your LC?

Chocolate said:
the bec people are doing work according to their will no order in 45 day letter no order in approval .people who are waiting will be waiting but for some lucky few approval in short time.

PD-May 2004
RD
45 day letter Oct 2005
Approval Is there a hope.
ETA D-05111-xxxxx

Info

peace4u said:
I filed from IL thinking that it will get cleared soon .My employer also told me that.The worst part is i am from the rest of the world category
so the only thing dragging is Labor whereas i am eligible for 140/485/AP/EAD.immediately.I am here from 9 years and still nowhere in getting permanent residency . :(

Pd 2005

Hi All

I am new to this forum. My PD is March 2005, MI.

Is there any tracker for cases filed in 2005? Can someone help me with the link?

Also, any idea if 45 letters are being sent for cases filed in 2005?

EB2/Eb3

I am new to this forum and long time reader and good to see a lot of active users with stat's. Please add my case to your tracking.

I am tired of calling my lawyer: the standard answer from them, "still we did not get any update" and they can not get the status from Dallas-Backlog-center.

HelpMeGodPlease.. Is your case eb2/eb3???

Question: I see a occupation column in my 45 day letter which says the job-title and job-code. Does this job-title+job-code determine the EB3/EB2 category? Or it is only determined by description in "ETA box 14 and 15" [refer post: http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1051900&postcount=11 ]???

Thanks guys.

jnathan said:
According to the message on SFO DOL AVM, everyone whose RD >= May 2003 will receive a letter with contact details from one of the Backlog Reduction centers.

(You can hear this message if you call 415-975-4601 option 1 and then 1 again).
number --415-975-4601 does not work.

Any tracker for 2005?

Is there any tracker exclusive for PD 2005?

I do not want to start one if it was already exisiting. :)

Logic is luck........?

sfmars said:
Taiwanboy, Chocolate, Dask_1

Thanks for your congratulations.

Taiwanboy and Chocolate, I believe you will be approved next month or two.
It looks like I was right that at current moment the most important when you got 45DL. Generally speaking combination PD, RIR, date 45DL responded is the criteria for the time of approval prediction.

It is not even my theory, the first person who said that was Icarus.

IF SOMEONE HAS RIR PD < 01/2004 AND HE/SHE HAS GOT RECENTLY 45DL, HE/SHE IS ONE MONTH UP TO TWO FROM HIS/HER APPROVAL.

Check this one now, 45 day Letter is a lottery and approval depends on that letter? Regardless to priority date if I will get my 45Day letter today then I can expect my approval soon? I think there is no logic behind approvals it only Luck thats all.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1375026&postcount=2748

Last edited by a moderator:
Delicateone said:
Check this one now, 45 day Letter is a lottery and approval depends on that letter? Regardless to priority date if I will get my 45Day letter today then I can expect my approval soon? I think there is no logic behind approvals it only Luck thats all.

My case RIR from LA state has a July02 PD and state approved and forwarded to DBEC and with a 45 day letter recvd and returned back in 05 and Im freakin still waiting for the god damn thing.

Delicateone said:

What specific did you find in that case ?
Why do you think that my logic is not right IF SOMEONE HAS RIR PD < 01/2004 AND HE/SHE HAS GOT RECENTLY 45DL, HE/SHE IS ONE MONTH UP TO TWO FROM HIS/HER APPROVAL.

I clearly tried to say that based on my own opinion and for the current time only, the time of the approval is combination of PD and Response of 45DL and RIR.

This logic does not work for old cases with PD < 09/2003 who got 45DL long time ago, my guess is that something is wrong with those cases.

If your PD is 03/2005 and you got yesterday 45DL it does not mean that your approval is comming pretty soon.

This case just show that RIR Regional cases with PD > 01/2004 and who responded long time ago to 45DL should know that their approval queue is around July 2004. But Regional or SWA does not matter now since they started to approve SWA cases at the beginning of 2006.

Although this case is SWA but it shows where General approval queue is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approval queue?

sfmars said:
What specific did you find in that case ?
Why do you think that my logic is not right IF SOMEONE HAS RIR PD < 01/2004 AND HE/SHE HAS GOT RECENTLY 45DL, HE/SHE IS ONE MONTH UP TO TWO FROM HIS/HER APPROVAL.

I clearly tried to say that based on my own opinion and for the current time only, the time of the approval is combination of PD and Response of 45DL and RIR.

This logic does not work for old cases with PD < 09/2003 who got 45DL long time ago, my guess is that something is wrong with those cases.

If your PD is 03/2005 and you got yesterday 45DL it does not mean that your approval is comming pretty soon.

This case just show that RIR Regional cases with PD > 01/2004 and who responded long time ago to 45DL should know that their approval queue is around July 2004. But Regional or SWA does not matter now since they started to approve SWA cases at the beginning of 2006.

Although this case is SWA but it shows where General approval queue is.

My case PD is May 2004 45 day letter responded in Oct 2005 .ETA D-05111-xxxxx.I am still waiting for approval .in the BEC tracker also i saw many cases in May 2004 which are still to be approved. am i wrong in hoping that either i am approved already or will get approved soon.if they are processing the SWA cases then i hope we wont be left over till the end and then approved.any inputs . :(

Higher education after 6th year in H1b

Hi folks, Does anyone know if its possible to go to school full-time if you are already beyond your 6th year in your H1?. As in, lets say you are in your 7th year extension, is it possible to go for a second masters and then re-enter into an H1b status after school is done.?. Do you get a second OPT as well? Any thoughtful responses appreciated. thanks.

I assume you have already used 12 months of OPT in your first masters...I think unless its a next level of education(say Phd) you will not get one more 12 months of OPT...

also you can definitely go back to school(on F1) but your H1B will not be reset to 0 unless you leave the country for 1 full year...

peace4u said:
Hi folks, Does anyone know if its possible to go to school full-time if you are already beyond your 6th year in your H1?. As in, lets say you are in your 7th year extension, is it possible to go for a second masters and then re-enter into an H1b status after school is done.?. Do you get a second OPT as well? Any thoughtful responses appreciated. thanks.

Can we see light at the end of the tunnel...

peace4u said:
Hi SFMARS! My LC PD is june 2003, recd 45 Dal letter during last week of jan 2005 and responded during 1st week of Feb 2005. Recently obtained Screen Shot and it say DATA REVIEW. What the hell is going on with DBEC. I am seeing approvals of Mar/Apr 2004.... Any clue when can i expect my approval notice. I am EB 2 / RIR / Dallas... the wait is too much....

CASE STATUS from "RIR" back to "Data Review"??

Same here. My case was "RIR" in July 2005 but on a recent screen shot (Feb. 06), it shows "Data Review". The Processing Type went from "RIR" to blank. We have been seeing more and more instances like this. Here are my thoughts on why and how this is happening:

At certain point (probably towards the end of 2005), in order to discourage applicants from requesting multiple screenshots, BEC stopped capturing the actual "real" information on any case screen. Instead, here is what they might have been doing.

Whenever someone requires a screenshot, they search and find the case. Instead of capturing the screen as it is, the technician would delete the information in the "Processing Type" field, thus leaving it "Blank". Then delete the information in the "Case Status" field, and enter "Data Review" regardless the actual case status previously entered, such as "RIR" or "Final Review". Then the technician captures the modified version of the screen and send it to the requester. When the technician closes the case screen, s/he simply does not "save" or "update" the screen. This way, the actual (real) information previously entered remains intact for the particular case. So what we are getting is the temporarily modified version of our case screen.

Any comments on this theory?

- ypg12242003
PD 12/24/03, RD 8/12/2004
RIR/EB-2/Ohio
Region (Chicago)
D-05010-13xxx
45-day Letter replied in March 05

I have no clue said:
Hi SFMARS! My LC PD is june 2003, recd 45 Dal letter during last week of jan 2005 and responded during 1st week of Feb 2005. Recently obtained Screen Shot and it say DATA REVIEW. What the hell is going on with DBEC. I am seeing approvals of Mar/Apr 2004.... Any clue when can i expect my approval notice. I am EB 2 / RIR / Dallas... the wait is too much....

I have no clue said:

Can you put more details for your case in your signature, as some of us here, please.... Thanks

Hi,

I know my questions are stupid. But I don't seem to be able to find the anwser anywhere.

1. How and where do you guys get the screen shot? What information can I expect from the screen shot?

2. How do you get the LC case number?

I'm still waiting for my LC approval.... and my company's lawyer is not very helpful. :(

Thanks a lot.