Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

kaperuma said:
I understand your worry, but can't give you an answer. Hope you get yours soon!

kaperuma said:
kaperuma -

Both my attorney and employer are saying that they cannot get replies to their request for status checks at the DBEC. So I am amazed / worried when other posts on this forum have this information.

Send mail to
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us OR h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Greetings,
May I request you to please provide me a screen shot of the my case in order to apply/file for 7th year H1-B extension?

I would very much appreciate the information. Following are my details.

Alien First Name : XXXXXXXXXXx
Last Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Employer Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
Employer Address : XXX XXXX, USA
Date of filing (Priority Date) : mm/dd/yyyy
SWA : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ETA Case number(If you have it): D-xxxxx-xxxxxx

Thank you very much.

Regards,

(Your Name)

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
uhbiv said:

Also one thing I do not understand is people fretting and fuming about 2004 PDs not being approved, while 2001 and 2002 guys are still languishing in this black hole without a reason..

Today is the 1,200th day since my ETA750 was filed (25th Nov 2002)

ETA # D-04320-xxxxx

Case arrived Dallas BEC 2004, 320th day, 15th Nov

PD - 25 Nov 2002

RD - 21 Nov 2003

SWA - California

45-day letter - 11 Feb 2005

45-day Letter returned - 23 Feb 2005

RIR EB2

Case was sent to Dallas from Regional

Occupation- 11-3031

kakakiki said:
I got my case number DBEC by having HR manager sent email to info@DAL.DFLC.US.
I got the reply the same day when we send the status checking request. The requesting email should include:
Company name
Your name
HR name, address, phone#
hi ,
can u please tell me that when did u mail them.because i sent a mail near about 2 weeks but i couldn't get any reply.
thanks in advance

Keep UP the Hope

Friends,
Please keep up your hope and Spirits. My case with PD of August 2001 got approved last yr.

However

my friend with PR of SEPTEMBER 1998 got approved LAST WEEK. He was a EB3 TWC-Regular (Non RIR) case with recruitment completed but was stuck forever in DOL-Dallas. Well at least his PD is current.

45 day letter record

Does the DBEC keep a record of whether a 45DL was issued for a case?. If so does anyone know how to get this information. My lawyer claims that they havent recd any 45 DL... but I want to double check this..

Pegasus503 said:
Today is the 1,200th day since my ETA750 was filed (25th Nov 2002)

ETA # D-04320-xxxxx

Case arrived Dallas BEC 2004, 320th day, 15th Nov

PD - 25 Nov 2002

RD - 21 Nov 2003

SWA - California

45-day letter - 11 Feb 2005

45-day Letter returned - 23 Feb 2005

RIR EB2

Case was sent to Dallas from Regional

Occupation- 11-3031

peace4u said:
Does the DBEC keep a record of whether a 45DL was issued for a case?. If so does anyone know how to get this information. My lawyer claims that they havent recd any 45 DL... but I want to double check this..

I got a screen shot last July (7/22/05) from Dallas, in the lower section "under data review" they refered to the 45 day letter as a "Correction Letter".

There were fields for

Date letter generated
Date letter printed
Date Options (reply) returned

The first two dates match the data on the 45 day letter itself, and the third date is just after the response was mailed and reasonable to assume it was the date Dallas got the letter.

I got a second screen shot a month later....it was vogue to apply back in those days....lol....Dallas seemed to dry up...so many of us tried Philly

this time (8/18/05) the reply had fewer visible fields and the dates relative to the 45 day letter weren't visible.

The HR sent email on 3/8 (Wed.) and got reply very late the same day (after 5pm). The only useful thing is the case number. Other than this, all the rest are just routine info. See below.

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below, or use the e-mail address provided:

http://www.plc.doleta.gov

or PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

thanks in advance

We have the same case #

karr said:
Can anyone please shed some info on my case. In august the case status was ''RIR" but no approval till now. All my colleagues have already cleared labor and 140 also. :confused:

Hi,
Our case #'s...05007 are the same. PD for us is Dec 2003 and 45 day letter was received and responded in Feb 2005. I wonder if our cases are sitting together in the same box. All efforts to contact and get an update have not gotten any answers for us.
Not sure how to proceed.

Hello,
I'm in the same boat.

PD: 12/29/2003 IA
RD: 03/08/2004 Chicago
RIR EB3
45 Day letter replied in Feb 05

Status as of 01/13/2006 : Data Review

Thanks,

Twingle said:
Hi,
Our case #'s...05007 are the same. PD for us is Dec 2003 and 45 day letter was received and responded in Feb 2005. I wonder if our cases are sitting together in the same box. All efforts to contact and get an update have not gotten any answers for us.
Not sure how to proceed.

Hi GC Covet,

I would like to know , if i'll get a reply about H1B extension from BPC if i send from my company email? Or should i ask the HR to send it on my behalf ? did any one who send from their own email get a reply from BPC ??

Waiting eagerly for a reply
gcgal

kakakiki said:
The HR sent email on 3/8 (Wed.) and got reply very late the same day (after 5pm). The only useful thing is the case number. Other than this, all the rest are just routine info. See below.

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below, or use the e-mail address provided:

http://www.plc.doleta.gov

or PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

PERM EB2 is the solution

cacanuk said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Nothing here for me - EB3 rest of world. What the hell is going on?

How can this system be this screwed up??????????

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2847.html

I would be pretty much surprised if EB3 moves forward even one day after 05/01/01. Those dates in the bulletin are not the product of calculation or USCIS analysis, they just simply placed 05/01/01 because 04/30/01 was the last date for 245i (illegal) people to file for green cards.

There are around 150K of 245i cases in both BECs, almost all of them have traditional cases, majority of 245i is accumulated in DBEC. I believe that DBEC did not do anything with them yet. Almost all 245i cases are qualified as EB3 skilled workers (but not EB3 OTHER WORKERS) because it is easy for them to prove that their jobs requires 2 years experience and special training.

As for PD in visa bulletin I think it can move little bit for September 2006 bulletin because USCIS will realize finally that they have a lot of unused visas, because since October 2006 new year for visas will be started. But in October 2006 bulletin they move PD for EB3 back to 01-May-2001.

The biggest problem is that by October 2006 will be a lot of unused EB3 visas and those visas can not be transfered (Rolled Over) automatically to the next year. USCIS needs approval of Congress to do it, and finally Congress will decide to give unused "non requested" EB3 visas to nurses the same as they did with 50K EB unused visas in May 2005 (they gave them to nurses although original plan was to move them to the next year).

Same Here...

PD: Jan 2004
RD: Feb 2004 Chicago
RIR EB3

Status as of 01/20/2006 : Data Review
Processing Type; Null

SV2001 said:
Hello,
I'm in the same boat.

PD: 12/29/2003 IA
RD: 03/08/2004 Chicago
RIR EB3

Status as of 01/13/2006 : Data Review

Thanks,

approved ETA

Chocolate said:
Congrats on your approval.My PD is 24-may-2004 and i am still waiting for approval .Dont know how these people are approving cases i think randomly .

Hi Chocolate,

My ETA is D-05005-xxxxx.

Thanks

case status=data review

jhegde said:
Oh!, I am almost getting a heart attack now. Man, your case is one year older than mine! I thought I would hear something soon, but no, you are well ahead in line. Did you ever get a screen shot? If not yet, get act fast. Hope they have your case some where in stack of files.

I am in similar situation... any comments...Sfmars/Jhedge and other...
my case details are
CA/RIR/EB3
PD May'03
RD Apr'04
45DL recieved and replied Feb'05
Screenshot requested Oct'05.
Status=Data Review.
NO progress after that....

thanks for your reply..

sfmars said:
I would be pretty much surprised if EB3 moves forward even one day after 05/01/01. Those dates in the bulletin are not the product of calculation or USCIS analysis, they just simply placed 05/01/01 because 04/30/01 was the last date for 245i (illegal) people to file for green cards.

There are around 150K of 245i cases in both BECs, almost all of them have traditional cases, majority of 245i is accumulated in DBEC. I believe that DBEC did not do anything with them yet. Almost all 245i cases are qualified as EB3 skilled workers (but not EB3 OTHER WORKERS) because it is easy for them to prove that their jobs requires 2 years experience and special training.

As for PD in visa bulletin I think it can move little bit for September 2006 bulletin because USCIS will realize finally that they have a lot of unused visas, because since October 2006 new year for visas will be started. But in October 2006 bulletin they move PD for EB3 back to 01-May-2001.

The biggest problem is that by October 2006 will be a lot of unused EB3 visas and those visas can not be transfered (Rolled Over) automatically to the next year. USCIS needs approval of Congress to do it, and finally Congress will decide to give unused "non requested" EB3 visas to nurses the same as they did with 50K EB unused visas in May 2005 (they gave them to nurses although original plan was to move them to the next year).
Sfmars,
It's good to hear back from you again. It looks like your analysis is right about what the USCIS is doing right now. So you think PERM EB2 is the way to go? Are you going that route yourself?

I wish you good luck in your I-140 and hopefully things will change by the time you are ready to apply for your I-485.

Good luck!

TB