Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waiting my LC since 09/2004. Any help on what to do is appreciated

Hi,
I'm a new user to this forum, following are my details.

Date of Acceptance for Processing at DOL: September 14, 2004
Filing Location: State of Ohio, Department of Labor
ETA Case Number: D-05098-5XXXX
45 Day Letter responded to: April 26, 2005
How long do I've wait till my case gets approved? Any idea. How this process works?

Thanks

Congrats!

Congratulations gc_kab_milega, finally i saw one kansas approval :D

gc_kab_milega said:
whew..labor approved finally. I have been a silent reader, thanks to all the members of this forum.

ETA Case Number: D-05075-53xxx
Priority Date: 05/26/2004
Recieved date at chicago regional: jul 04
Processing Type: RIR/EB2
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date By DBEC: 03/16/2005
45 day letter: may 05
Occupation Code: 030162014

Kansas Labor

What date did you receive your Apporval Letter?

gc_kab_milega said:
whew..labor approved finally. I have been a silent reader, thanks to all the members of this forum.

ETA Case Number: D-05075-53xxx
Priority Date: 05/26/2004
Recieved date at chicago regional: jul 04
Processing Type: RIR/EB2
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date By DBEC: 03/16/2005
45 day letter: may 05
Occupation Code: 030162014

Pd 08/12/2004 (KS Eb3)
Rd 10/25/2004
45 day Letter 02/0805

GC1_2006 said:
ya Applied at SD and they sent it for review to Dallas in Oct 2004. SD people said I will hear only from DBEC if it is going to approved.

Hi GC1,
My PD is Oct 2003 and LC was applied in SD and forwarded to Dallas. I am still waiting for the LC approval. My attorney sent an email last week and the status we got back was "Data Review".

Vathsanns

Case Status - Data Review

After several attempts I finally got my case status screen shot from DBEC . I observed two things were changed in my case.

Now : Processing type - (blank) & Case status - Data review
Last year 7/2005 : Processing type - RIR & Case status - RIR

Does this "Date review" means something...? :confused:

here are my case details - FEB/2004/RIR/KS 45DL-REPLIED 3/05

Last edited by a moderator:
ivyperfume

ivyperfume said:
Congratulations to your approval. But your last post was about a year ago (copy and paste as follows):
new to the forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,
My state labor was cleared in jan 04 and it was sent to phili in the same month. In april 04, I got an NOF on my application and even after replying promptly to the required docs, it has been stuck there till today. Does anybody know where the NOF applications are being forwarded to? Is it going to be processed at BRC or at phili dol itself. Any info on this will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
details:
EB2 RIR Harrisburg
PD may 03
RD jan 04.

I am a little confused, Looks like your case is from PBEC. Can you please verify this?

Thank you.

That post was about my pending labor with my old employer, I think it is still at pbec.

sfmars

sfmars said:
Congrats gc_kab_milega,

Could you tell us when your employer/attorney got certification for your case ? I am interested to know your exact approval date

I got the call from my employer this morning only. I will get the details from them and will post it asap.

My Status

Finally got the 45 day notice

Here are my details

PD: 12/2003
45-day notice: 02/28/2006, replied 03/01/2206
State : MI

Anyone from MI, how long is it taking to get approvals after replying to the 45-day notice?

Good luck to you all
hens4rth

Any other MI 45 day letters

sfmars and others,

Here are my details

RIR EB3
State MI
PD: 10/2003
RD:N/A
Case no:T-05192-XXXXX (As of Sept 18 2005)
Case status: Incomplete
45 day letter: Not yet

Should I start worrying that I did not get my 45 day letter? Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karnish

sfmars said:
I am not sure, there are several options

I have not seen certifications recent couple of weeks from DBEC, they may have decided not to issue certifications before the last case receives 45DL.
This is the worst case scenario, because I think that the last 45DL will be issued sometime at the last quater of 2007 (2007 but not 2006).

I do not think that DBEC is going to keep people angry so long time, either in a couple of weeks, either sometime in summer they start certification again.

If you look at the DBEC's history, you will realize that first certifications people got sometime in the middle of March 2005.

Based on the BEC tracker data, by March 15th, 2005 - 75% of cases which went to Region, got 45DL. I hope nobody makes any illusions because it was around 20K cases only, by June 30th all RIR Regional (with some little exceptions) got 45DL (7-10K cases more).

As all of us remember, DOL said that by June 2006 they complete to put cases to their database in full format (it is hard to believe), and when people say by June 2006 they mean by June 30th, 2006. I do not think this true but we definitly should expect something by June 30th (I think they will shift the date by the end of 2006). However they may change their strategy (I mean DBEC).

If I am right in the nearest future we will have two critical dates to estimate future DBEC's behaviour: March 15th, 2006 and June 30th, 2006. Let's wait and see at least couple of weeks before to make any forecasts.

karnish said:
sfmars and others,

Here are my details

RIR EB3
State MI

Should I start worrying that I did not get my 45 day letter? Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karnish

I would not worry if I were you. The process of 45DL generating is random.
I know couple of people who has PD earlier than mine and they are without 45DL yet. I would worry about approvals, it looks like they have stopped to approve cases. The question is how soon they start to approve again

how did u get a screen shot request

guys those of u who have got a reply from DBEC, please provide email id and text . would like to follow up with dallas bec and get more info about my case.
i have written to h1b7yr@... but did not get any reply.

really appreciate if u can send the email id and what exactly i need to write in the mail..

QUOTE=LCA2004FEB]After several attempts I finally got my case status screen shot from DBEC . I observed two things were changed in my case.

Now : Processing type - (blank) & Case status - Data review
Last year 7/2005 : Processing type - RIR & Case status - RIR

Does this "Date review" means something...? :confused:

here are my case details - FEB/2004/RIR/KS 45DL-REPLIED 3/05

..[/QUOTE]

karnish said:
sfmars and others,

Here are my details

RIR EB3
State MI

Thanks,
Karnish

Did you contact your attorney and employer regarding 45-day letter?.
In my case, my attorney hasn't recived the 45 day yet. But my employer recived the 45-day letter on 02/28/06.

A friend of mine recived his 45 day letter only during first week of Feb 06. His PD is 08/2003,MI, RIR. His case was cleared by state and went to regional during Jan 05.

Looks like everything is happening in random.

MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
RD:No transfer
45 day letter:02/28/06

IL labor approval

Colleague's labor got approved. Details -
IL/RIR/EB3
PD: Apr 20 2004 (same date as mine)
RD: Don't know .. not sure how people get this info.
45 day letter: March 2005
Approval date: Jan 26 2006

Lucky guy. He never had any NOF from state. Had 'Employer existence check failed' from DBEC. I had both :(