Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

45Dl , RD and all that good stuff

I was wondering if any one has yet recieved a 45DL or an adjudication of their LC from DBEC, for PD >= Apr 2004 AND no RD available?. I am trying to figure out if your case never went to regional and had a PD close to apr 2004, is there even a remote chance of an approval coming anytime soon?..

In reply to bitu72.

My attorney sent an email to DBEC, requesting an status of my case. And DBEC, sent a reply email with a screen shot. Here is the email sent by my attorney.

Dear Sir or Madam:

In reference to the above-captioned, on April 26, 2005, our offices submitted a response to your Center in connection with Mr. X’s 45-day letter, requesting that you proceed with the processing of his Labor Certification Application. Please provide a status on Mr. X’s pending Labor Certification Application..

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

No letter

motown bro said:
Did you contact your attorney and employer regarding 45-day letter?.
In my case, my attorney hasn't recived the 45 day yet. But my employer recived the 45-day letter on 02/28/06.

A friend of mine recived his 45 day letter only during first week of Feb 06. His PD is 08/2003,MI, RIR. His case was cleared by state and went to regional during Jan 05.

Looks like everything is happening in random.

MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
RD:No transfer
45 day letter:02/28/06

Thanks sfmars and motown bro for the replies. I just called both my lawyer and my employer and they said that they did not recieve any letter yet. The lawyer had sent a case status check email few days back, but no reply. The lawyer also told that they have a good number of cases from Oct 2003 MI state, and all are waiting for 45day letters.

Karnish
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:10/2003
RD:N/A
45 day letter: Waiting.

Labor Certified

PD: 6/17/2004 California
ETA No: D-05196-XXXXX
Regional Office: Never
NOF: Never
Request Screen Shot: Never
45 day letter: 9/16/2005
45 day Replied: 9/21/2005
Labor Certified: 2/23/2006 :)
ETA 750 received by lawyer: 3/1/2006 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Congratulations, Luckyday! :)
A couple quick questions though.......
Are you sure your case never made it to regional?
Are you EB3 or EB2?
Thanks. Your reply would help people like us still waiting in que.
luckday said:

answer

mali03 said:
Are you EB3 or EB2?

I was watching your post and was wondering:

My PD is 11/29/2004 EB2 RIR, Ohio

I got the 45 day letter roughly at the same time as you (meybe 1-2 weeks +/-). I kinnda wonder wether 45 day letter means anything at all after all this wait (pardon me others, I know you waited much more then me). Does 45 day letter mean the case made it to the state level? :confused:

mali03 said:
Are you EB3 or EB2?

My case never made it to regional for sure and is EB3.

45 day letter!

I personally do not think 45 day letter has anyother significance besides the fact that BEC is in receipt of the case. At least, DBEC has been approving regional cases somewhat in a FIFO manner. Luckday's case seemed out of norm as his signature says never made it to regional but with a PD of 6/2004 :confused:
(I asked for a 7 yr extension and got my case source as REGIONAL. Also, got a letter from State SESA informing case has been transferred to Regional from Ohio)

ohio_boy said:
I was watching your post and was wondering:

My PD is 11/29/2004 EB2 RIR, Ohio

I got the 45 day letter roughly at the same time as you (meybe 1-2 weeks +/-). I kinnda wonder wether 45 day letter means anything at all after all this wait (pardon me others, I know you waited much more then me). Does 45 day letter mean the case made it to the state level? :confused:

mali03 said:
I personally do not think 45 day letter has anyother significance besides the fact that BEC is in receipt of the case. At least, DBEC has been approving regional cases somewhat in a FIFO manner. Luckday's case seemed out of norm as his signature says never made it to regional but with a PD of 6/2004 :confused:
(I asked for a 7 yr extension and got my case source as REGIONAL. Also, got a letter from State SESA informing case has been transferred to Regional from Ohio)

For California SESA, they are processing cases Jan/Feb 2004 before sending them to DBEC. I knew my case never made it to regional because I called the California SESA sometime in March 04. Hope this help. This is purely my lawyer opinion, as long as you got your 45DL and reply it promptly, you case will be enter into the system and will be awaiting approval from the CO. The DEBC is only process/certify those who received and replied the 45DL doesn't matter you made it to regional or not. Furthermore, he also mention no such things as FIFO. Please don't argue with me on this because this is just an individual (lawyer) opinion. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hens4rth said:
Finally got the 45 day notice

Here are my details

PD: 12/2003
45-day notice: 02/28/2006, replied 03/01/2206
State : MI

Anyone from MI, how long is it taking to get approvals after replying to the 45-day notice?

Good luck to you all
hens4rth

Congratulations. I am still waiting for mine. My Priority Date is 12/2003 from Michigan. I have not yet checked with my lawyer in the past 2 months because I think they are always being proactive ;) Anyone else from Michigan who got their SWA cases approved? We would love to hear from you....

LC approved

Hello ,

Finally I got the good news from my lawyer today that my LC is approved .

EB3, MN
PD - 16-Dec-2003
RD - 17-May-2004
45 -days letter : March 2005
LC approved :17-Feb-2006
Received :2-March-2006

Thanks a lot you guys and good luck. See you soon in I140 forum .

Mahendra

More questions

Congrats on this news.. Was it in EB2/EB3?..

luckday said:
ETA No: D-05196-28XXX

Fifo?

Does the case status number mean anything.. is dbec processing in time order?..
I see some cases with higher D- numbers approved, while ones with lower D- numbers are still pending..

peace4u said:
I was wondering if any one has yet recieved a 45DL or an adjudication of their LC from DBEC, for PD >= Apr 2004 AND no RD available?. I am trying to figure out if your case never went to regional and had a PD close to apr 2004, is there even a remote chance of an approval coming anytime soon?..

Join ImmigrationVoice today

Hi Friends,

My apologies for writing something that deviates from the stated goal of this thread.
But what I am writing is a part of stated goal of each of you: Get GC faster.

By now you must have heard about Immigration Voice, a non-profit organization working to present Congress with legislative and administrative solutions to clean the Green Cards mess.
(http://www.immigrationvoice.org).

Last weekend I attended their all hands conference call. From that it comes out loud and clear that its a well organized and focused effort working towards alleviating our GC pain.
(ConCall for West Coast members today: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2280#post2280)

Within two months of founding the organization they have close to 1000 members and have raised about $40000.
This is not some flash in the pan efforts.

They have a very committed core team, teams working on different aspects of organizing and mobilizing the support for EB GC reforms.

The org has contracted a reputed lobbying firm Quinn Gillespie Associates to garner support for GC issues with lawmakers and the media. It has been producing results. For a sample of the results please read http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=277

The grass root mobilizing effort is also very vibrant. This mail is part of that.

As you would know, the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman's markup for immigration reform is under discussion by the committee from today. The full immigration reform bill might be tabled in Senate on 27th March this year.

So you see, we do not have much time left to mobilize people and money. Hence please acts, and act fast, in your own self interest.

Join IV and contribute money, time and efforts.

Read an average Joe plain financial justification to contribute here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2302#post2302

This is the time for us to make the lawmakers and media aware of our existence and the pain.

Thanks,

nviren

same here

peace4u said:
Does the case status number mean anything.. is dbec processing in time order?..
I see some cases with higher D- numbers approved, while ones with lower D- numbers are still pending..
Even i have a PD of may 2004 and ETA D-05111-xxxxx
Even i have not got any approvals. u cant even guess how they process in DBEC.

PD APR2003/OH/RIR/EB2/DBEC Case source = Regional - waiting

Hello ypg12242003,

I am in the same boat..PD APR2003/OH/RIR/EB2/DBEC Case source = Regional

Since many PD2004 cases are approved. I wonder why our case is not approved.

Did you experience any problem with your case? My case was closed in error and my lawyer reopened .

ypg12242003 said:
I'm still waiting (OH/RIR/EB2/Region/EB2/PD: 12-24-2003)

Layoff during 6th year H-1B, with LC pending for 20 months

Hi,
My company closed its business recently. I'm in my 6th year of my H1 with approximately 8 months left. My LC is pending for 20 months now.

- If I get an offer from a local company within the same city, should I ask them to transfer the LC? Is it even possible?
- Apply for a PERM with the new company and if I do that will they be able to hold my old LC's PD?
- If I get my PERM and I-140 before the end of my 6th year, can I get extensions?

Are there any other options?
Thanks in advance.

Time To Stop Complaining And Start Acting.

nviren said:
Hi Friends,

My apologies for writing something that deviates from the stated goal of this thread.
But what I am writing is a part of stated goal of each of you: Get GC faster.

By now you must have heard about Immigration Voice, a non-profit organization working to present Congress with legislative and administrative solutions to clean the Green Cards mess.
(http://www.immigrationvoice.org).

Last weekend I attended their all hands conference call. From that it comes out loud and clear that its a well organized and focused effort working towards alleviating our GC pain.
(ConCall for West Coast members today: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2280#post2280)

Within two months of founding the organization they have close to 1000 members and have raised about $40000.
This is not some flash in the pan efforts.

They have a very committed core team, teams working on different aspects of organizing and mobilizing the support for EB GC reforms.

The org has contracted a reputed lobbying firm Quinn Gillespie Associates to garner support for GC issues with lawmakers and the media. It has been producing results. For a sample of the results please read http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=277

The grass root mobilizing effort is also very vibrant. This mail is part of that.

As you would know, the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman's markup for immigration reform is under discussion by the committee from today. The full immigration reform bill might be tabled in Senate on 27th March this year.

So you see, we do not have much time left to mobilize people and money. Hence please acts, and act fast, in your own self interest.

Join IV and contribute money, time and efforts.

Read an average Joe plain financial justification to contribute here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2302#post2302

This is the time for us to make the lawmakers and media aware of our existence and the pain.

Thanks,

nviren

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH NVIREN. FOLKS, THE ONLY THING WE ARE DOING IN THESE FORMS IS TALKING ABOUT OUR ISSUES AND ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR GETTING HELP,

BUT, IT WOULD HELP SO MUCH IF WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT HOW TO REFORM THE SITUATION. THIS IS WHAT immigrationvoice.com IS ALL ABOUT.

PLEASE JOIN IMMIGRATIONVOICE.COM, AND CONTRIBUTE, TIME, MONEY AND IDEAS.

immigrationvoice.com has ALSO been endorsed by many reputed lawyers including Mr.Rajiv Khanna.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW ORGANIZED ANTI-IMMIGRATION GROUPS ARE, JUST GO TO numbersusa.com AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT WE LEGAL IMMIGRANT HOPEFULS ARE UP AGAINST.