Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My PD and 45 day letter

I have been waiting for my LC for almost 2.5 years

PD: September 2003
45 Day Letter Received: Feb 2006

How to contact DBEC?

Is there any way to contact DBEC. If I'll call those guys what will happen? any idea? anyone did this?

EB3/RIR/CA/AUG-03

Important-limited Time

All

Please Visit The 'immigrationvoice Dot Com' Website, Register, And Then Send Free Web-faxes To Your Senators And Local Representatives To Educate Them And Urge Them To Vote In Favor Of The Immigration Reforms Bill Being Introduced On March 03.

If Immigration Reforms Bills Do Not Pass, We Have No One To Blame But Us.

Thx.

And your are upset...

There are others like me who have been waiting since 2001 and more others who are in the queue since 2000. So hang tight - and pray that you get lucky some day.

kanishu said:
I have been waiting for my LC for almost 2.5 years

My 45 day letter

Folks- Here's my info on LC:

Hopefully, I will hear something soon....

Anita Sindhwani

Could you please post some more details like RIR/NON-RIR, RD, state and exact date of 45 days letter received.

Thanks

kanishu said:
Folks- Here's my info on LC:

Hopefully, I will hear something soon....

Anita Sindhwani

goingtocanada said:
Does anybody have a similar case -

PD : 11/24/2003
State : Michigan
RD : never made it to Regional
BPC : Dallas
No 45 day letter received.

Are they processing cases that never made it to regional yet???

I am new to this forum.
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter received on 02/28/06

Motown Bro

motown bro said:
I am new to this forum.
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter received on 02/28/06

Motown Bro
Congratulations. I have the similar Priority Date as yours. Maybe I should also check with my lawyer to find out if I got my 45-Day letter.

SFMARS, how long do you think people in Michigan like us will need to wait until the labor is certified? Thanks.

There will be more to be upset about.

calabor2001 said:
There are others like me who have been waiting since 2001 and more others who are in the queue since 2000. So hang tight - and pray that you get lucky some day.

There will be much more to be upset about if the bill that is being introduced on 03 March, 2006 does not pass. Its not just about prayers and luck, its working towards the goal too.

Please Visit The 'immigrationvoice Dot Com' Website, Register, And Then Send Free Web-faxes To Your Senators And Local Representatives To Educate Them And Urge Them To Vote In Favor Of The Immigration Reforms Bill Being Introduced On March 03.

If Immigration Reforms Bills Do Not Pass, We Have No One To Blame But Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor approvals???

Hi,

Here is my labor info:

Applied on: March 10th 2004
State: SD
45-day letter Received: March 2005
Dallas Receipt: D-04320-XXXXX

Did any body got LC approval from Dallas for SD state? My lawyer says DBEC said it may take any where between 6 months to 18 months :(

Is it true? I heard that lot of people got LC approvals applied in Aug 2004 from different states.

Please help!!!!

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taiwanboy said:
Congratulations. I have the similar Priority Date as yours. Maybe I should also check with my lawyer to find out if I got my 45-Day letter.

SFMARS, how long do you think people in Michigan like us will need to wait until the labor is certified? Thanks.

I am not sure, there are several options

I have not seen certifications recent couple of weeks from DBEC, they may have decided not to issue certifications before the last case receives 45DL.
This is the worst case scenario, because I think that the last 45DL will be issued sometime at the last quater of 2007 (2007 but not 2006).

I do not think that DBEC is going to keep people angry so long time, either in a couple of weeks, either sometime in summer they start certification again.

If you look at the DBEC's history, you will realize that first certifications people got sometime in the middle of March 2005.

Based on the BEC tracker data, by March 15th, 2005 - 75% of cases which went to Region, got 45DL. I hope nobody makes any illusions because it was around 20K cases only, by June 30th all RIR Regional (with some little exceptions) got 45DL (7-10K cases more).

As all of us remember, DOL said that by June 2006 they complete to put cases to their database in full format (it is hard to believe), and when people say by June 2006 they mean by June 30th, 2006. I do not think this true but we definitly should expect something by June 30th (I think they will shift the date by the end of 2006). However they may change their strategy (I mean DBEC).

If I am right in the nearest future we will have two critical dates to estimate future DBEC's behaviour: March 15th, 2006 and June 30th, 2006. Let's wait and see at least couple of weeks before to make any forecasts.

Rd?

Hi GC1_2006, did your case ever make it to regional?

GC1_2006 said:
Hi,

Here is my labor info:

Applied on: March 10th 2004
State: SD
45-day letter Received: March 2005
Dallas Receipt: D-04320-XXXXX

Did any body got LC approval from Dallas for SD state? My lawyer says DBEC said it may take any where between 6 months to 18 months :(

Is it true? I heard that lot of people got LC approvals applied in Aug 2004 from different states.

Please help!!!!

thanks in advance.

ya Applied at SD and they sent it for review to Dallas in Oct 2004. SD people said I will hear only from DBEC if it is going to approved.

sfmars said:
I am not sure, there are several options

I have not seen certifications recent couple of weeks from DBEC, they may have decided not to issue certifications before the last case receives 45DL.
This is the worst case scenario, because I think that the last 45DL will be issued sometime at the last quater of 2007 (2007 but not 2006).

I do not think that DBEC is going to keep people angry so long time, either in a couple of weeks, either sometime in summer they start certification again.

If you look at the DBEC's history, you will realize that first certifications people got sometime in the middle of March 2005.

Based on the BEC tracker data, by March 15th, 2005 - 75% of cases which went to Region, got 45DL. I hope nobody makes any illusions because it was around 20K cases only, by June 30th all RIR Regional (with some little exceptions) got 45DL (7-10K cases more).

As all of us remember, DOL said that by June 2006 they complete to put cases to their database in full format (it is hard to believe), and when people say by June 2006 they mean by June 30th, 2006. I do not think this true but we definitly should expect something by June 30th (I think they will shift the date by the end of 2006). However they may change their strategy (I mean DBEC).

If I am right in the nearest future we will have two critical dates to estimate future DBEC's behaviour: March 15th, 2006 and June 30th, 2006. Let's wait and see at least couple of weeks before to make any forecasts.

Thank you for your analysis. I guess we will have to wait for those dates to come....

kansas labor approved

whew..labor approved finally. I have been a silent reader, thanks to all the members of this forum.

ETA Case Number: D-05075-53xxx
Priority Date: 05/26/2004
Recieved date at chicago regional: jul 04
Processing Type: RIR/EB2
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date By DBEC: 03/16/2005
45 day letter: may 05
Occupation Code: 030162014

gc_kab_milega said:
whew..labor approved finally. I have been a silent reader, thanks to all the members of this forum.

Congrats gc_kab_milega,

Could you tell us when your employer/attorney got certification for your case ? I am interested to know your exact approval date

can you please verify?

gc_kab_milega said:

Congratulations to your approval. But your last post was about a year ago (copy and paste as follows):
new to the forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,
My state labor was cleared in jan 04 and it was sent to phili in the same month. In april 04, I got an NOF on my application and even after replying promptly to the required docs, it has been stuck there till today. Does anybody know where the NOF applications are being forwarded to? Is it going to be processed at BRC or at phili dol itself. Any info on this will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
details:
EB2 RIR Harrisburg
PD may 03
RD jan 04.

I am a little confused, Looks like your case is from PBEC. Can you please verify this?

Thank you.