Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Same Boat

I am also in a similar boat. RIR EB2; PD 4/7/04; RD 9/2004; 45DL replied on 3/05

Jai Ma

===============
new2imm said:
Have not heard anything on my LC .....Anybody else on the same boat ??? :(

PD:03/23/04
RD:September 23, 2004.
CASE Type:RIR/EB3
CASE No:D-05061-XXXXX
45-Day letter replied in March

Last edited by a moderator:
gcarthi said:
Gurus

I filed from CA in Jul 01 and am yet to clear the LC stage. My company put in a second PERM application last year, and I got the approval in Oct 05. Is it possible to transfer my Jul 01 PD to this application?

PD:Jul 01
RD:Apr 03, Remanded to state
45-Day letter received and replied in Dec 05
----------------
Not sure about this. Ask your attorney. My understanding is to get old PD transferred to new PERM case, you need to request this at the time of PERM application specifying the details of old case and withdraw the old case. Don't know after getting PERM approval you can transfer the PD or not.

Me Too...Same Boat

Jai Ma said:
I am also in a similar boat. RIR EB2; PD 4/7/04; 45DL replied on 3/05

Jai Ma

===============
pghan
IL/RIR/EB3
PD 02/04
45 DL replied 03/05
Approval- :confused:

case closure from DBEC Please Advice

Hi All,

My company attorney received 45D letter and he responded next day to DBEC.

After 4 months i have received a CASE CLOSURE letter saying case has been closed due to an untimely or incomplete response.

My attorney responded back again with the evidence.

Waiting for the response from the past 20 days.

Please advice me if any one is in the same boat.

PD: 09/10/2004

Do I have this right?

I am an EB2 RIR CA with a PD of 9-20-04. ALL I have ever got is the original letter saying they got my application. I have not got a 45 day letter or anything else. Since DBEC is now processing early 2004, does that mean that I am about 6 months away from LC? Or does it mean 6 months to 45DL and then up to a year for LC? In other words can I get LC WITHOUT a 45 DL?

P.S. This wait sucks.

The best, Fast and and very effective solution for your problem

vattd said:
Hi All,

After 4 months i have received a CASE CLOSURE letter saying case has been closed due to an untimely or incomplete response.

The best, Fast and and very effective way for your problem would be:
1. FInd out who is your local (Home address) Congressman by going to: http://www.house.gov/zip/ZIP2Rep.html
2. Call their office and get an appointment with his/her Field Representative.
3. Prepare a letter giving all your information and carry that letter to your congressman's office on the appointment day.
4. Talk to the Field Rep. about your problem and handover the letter.
5. They will send a "Congressional Request" to BEC.

And you will hear in 1 or 2 weeks that your LC is "Approved".

GCby2050 said:
I am an EB2 RIR CA with a PD of 9-20-04. ALL I have ever got is the original letter saying they got my application. I have not got a 45 day letter or anything else. Since DBEC is now processing early 2004, does that mean that I am about 6 months away from LC? Or does it mean 6 months to 45DL and then up to a year for LC? In other words can I get LC WITHOUT a 45 DL?

P.S. This wait sucks.

Since your case never went to the regional office. You gotta stand in line with cases from other states which never went to their regional offices as well. There are cases from 2001 which are waiting for the 45 DL, let alone be certified. So chill out and wait for your due turn. The wait sucks I know, but there are plenty of folks for whom it sucks more.

enqueued
PD 08/2003
45 DL: No

Anybody here who was in a similar situation ?

Anybody here who has had a similar situation and got their I140 approved...Pls advise.

gth999 said:
you should have the experience required as per the LC on the date you joined this company i.e. 12/2000 not the PD of the LC. I think the experience with the present company doesn’t count. I am working for a company for the past 8yrs and on my PD I asked my lawyer and she says that I cannot use the present company experience. Check it out before you take a decision.

gcbez said:
As long as your skill sets and experience match those of the original beneficiary of the approved LC, you are eligible for it. Good Luck.

NikePhoros said:
Gurus..need your advise urgently!

My company has a approved EB2 labor(BS+5yrs) available with a PD of 12/2003.
I've joined this company in 12/2000....Am I eligible for this labor ??

I've the required skill sets(BS) as well as experience (6 yrs) as of the PD.

NikePhoros said:
Anybody here who has had a similar situation and got their I140 approved...Pls advise.

Ony 2 more months to avail of labor substitution if anyone has the chance to do so.

Snippet from immigration-law.com breaking news section:

02/10/2006: DOL to Publish Substitution Elimination Proposed Rule on February 13, 2006, Monday

DOL is scheduled to publish this important proposed regulation on February 13, 2006, Monday.
The following are the key provisions:
60-day Comment Period to end on April 14, 2006.
The rule will not be effective until "Final Rule" is published after the comment period.
Prohibition of Substitution From Effective Date of Final Rule:
Beginning from the effective date of Final Rule, all labor certification application cannot be used for substitution either during and after the certification per the following detailed rules.
No amendment of backlog cases will be allowed to substitute alien beneficiary while the labor certification application is pending.
No amendment of pending PERM applications to substitute alien beneficiary will be allowed any time.
Approved labor certification which has not been filed with the USCIS for I-140 filing at the time of effective date of Final Rule cannot be used for substitution of the alien beneficiary.
Substitutions already approved at the time of effective date of Final Rule will not be affected by this prohibition rule.
45-Day Validity of Approved Labor Certification Application: Unless I-140 is filed with the certified LC application within the following period, the approved labor certification application will expire and turn invalid:
All cases which are approved on or after the effective date of Final Rule will expire 45 days from the date of certification.
All cases which are approved prior to the effective date of Final Rule will expire 45 days from the effective date of Final Rule.
No Payment of Labor Certification Expenses Other Than Employer: Alien beneficiary or other party is not permitted to pay any expenses including attorney fees.
Debarment from Filing Labor Certification for Upto 3 Years for Violators.
Other details will be summarized as soon as the proposed rule is published on Monday.

Case Closure though replied to 45D

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. I was waiting for case reopen since Jan 2006 my PD was Dec/2003 and there are Apr 2004 cases coming out these days per trackers and info from people.

According to Murthy's news letter, AILA was working on this kind of 700(so far..god knows how many is going to be) cases on LC processing errors. It will take longer to get reopened even if it is a DOL mistake. Case has to through complete approval process again ("Incomplete -> Data Review -> RIR/TR -> Final Rewiew -> Certified/Withdrawn/Closed")

No communication channels opened to attorney's/employers to inquire about status except AILA.So, no clue whats going on our cases at DBEC except waiting patiently. keep all evidences on every response/return receipts/communicatiion to DBEC, copies sent to DBEC etc..to prove that there was no mistake from applicant side. Wish good luck

We have to depned on yearly H1 extension due to this heck if some one is reaching or in 6th yr already

Other option is to apply in PERM and get same old PD, if possible by with drawing old case.

PS: We may get our LC's approved very late due to this but we will not loose our PD, We will always have a chance to apply for 140/485 if at all retrogression reached our PD dates.

Thanks,
Ram

vattd said:
Hi All,

Approval Received

Hi All,

I received my labor approval letter in mail on Saturday. It does not have the form attached but I guess that would come to my company office. I had a RFE at state level regarding my salary, and was not expecting it this soon.

Thanks for all your help/advise on this forum. Moving onto I140 forum now..:)

Regards

PD - 7 April 2004
State - Minnesota
Moved to Chicago - 17 Oct, 2004
Dallas BEC number - 05006XXXXX
45 Day letter - Feb, 2005 (replied in same month)
Approval Date: Jan 24, 2006

Case Status - DATA REVIEW change to RR/TIR ?

Gurus,

PD APR2003 with ETA D-05011-XXXXX is still waiting ( I think many ETA D- 05111 with PD2004 got approved)

2. How does the Case Status : DATA REVIEW change to RR/TIR ? after 45 day letter?

Please share

-------------------------------------
Case Number D-05011-XXXXX
PD APR2003
EB2 / RIR
Case Source : REGION
Case Status : DATA REVIEW
Case Received Date: 1/11/2005
No RFE
Case was mistakenly closed and reopend on 1/11/2005
-------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Chocolate said:
My PD is 05/25/004 45 day letter answered Oct 2005 .seeing quite a few approvals from May is it so that i am also approved. many near my ETA have got approved.My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx.Shud i be asking my lawyer now.or there is some more time for that. :confused: Any inputs.

I am not approved

AnbuFl said:
Gurus,

PD APR2003 with ETA D-05011-XXXXX is still waiting ( I think many ETA D- 05111 with PD2004 got approved)

2. How does the Case Status : DATA REVIEW change to RR/TIR ? after 45 day letter?

Please share

-------------------------------------
Case Number D-05011-XXXXX
PD APR2003
EB2 / RIR
Case Source : REGION
Case Status : DATA REVIEW
Case Received Date: 1/11/2005
No RFE
Case was mistakenly closed and reopend on 1/11/2005
-------------------------------

My case number no is D-05111-xxxxx.PD 5/2004 45 day letter answered in Oct 2005. But i am not approved. Do u think seeing the pattern mine is approved too. Shud i start asking the lawyer now ?Any inputs

Labor Approved

Received email from HR that my LC has been certified on 01/31/2006.

I dont believe I had any query at the state level.

Thank you all for providing the information to this forum.

Nature of RFE

Congrats on your approval. Would you mind telling us what action did your employer took to address the wage related RFE at state level (Increasing the wage to SWA level , using some wage survey..etc ).

It would help us understand if doing one vs the other makes any difference as far as approval is concerned ..

julsun said:
Hi All,

I received my labor approval letter in mail on Saturday. It does not have the form attached but I guess that would come to my company office. I had a RFE at state level regarding my salary, and was not expecting it this soon.

Thanks for all your help/advise on this forum. Moving onto I140 forum now..:)

Regards

PD - 7 April 2004
State - Minnesota
Moved to Chicago - 17 Oct, 2004
Dallas BEC number - 05006XXXXX
45 Day letter - Feb, 2005 (replied in same month)
Approval Date: Jan 24, 2006

Dbec #??

Can someone explain how to interpret the DBEC #? Does it help to find the time its takes for approval? Any idea how far down the line I stand? my details below. Thanks.

EB3; Regular
PD - 10/2002
45-Day Letter - 1/13/06
Replied - 1/23/06
DBEC# D-05181-xxxxx

sdrblr said:
Received email from HR that my LC has been certified on 01/31/2006.

I dont believe I had any query at the state level.

Thank you all for providing the information to this forum.

Congrats!!

Is it possible to find out what date the letter was received and what's the date on the letter?
Thank you in advance.
-GCCovet

Quo_vadimus said:
Congrats on your approval. Would you mind telling us what action did your employer took to address the wage related RFE at state level (Increasing the wage to SWA level , using some wage survey..etc ).

It would help us understand if doing one vs the other makes any difference as far as approval is concerned ..

Honestly...no idea..:). I know he had sent some kind of details about labour market. Not exactly sure what.

GCCovet said:
Congrats!!

Is it possible to find out what date the letter was received and what's the date on the letter?
Thank you in advance.
-GCCovet

The letter was received today with the date of 01/31/2006 from DBEC