State = KS
Made to Regional and Recd 45D letter too
NO RFE or NOF for my case
Still waiting for my Approval=???

s_chicago said:
You cann't be more accurate :D :D
Thnx.
Originally Posted by GCCovet
Hold your breath, u’rs must be in mail …..You should get it by the end of this week for sure.
Waiting to hear 'good news' from you.
Good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Approved

I received my LC approved notice on 02/04/06.

RIR/EB2
State:OH
PD:03/17/2004
RD: Sometime in Sept 2004
45DL: 03/18/2005
Approval Date:01/18/2006

Approval date is 1/30/2006

s_chicago said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Today I opened my mailbox at 7:00PM and guess what a A4 size envelop from dBEC waiting for me. At last I got my LC approval after long long time.....

It says my PD is 4/10/2004, so JW, please correct my PD. It is not 4/7/2004. My attorney told me wrong PD.

s_chicago
IA, PD=4/10/04,RD=10/2004, RIR

s_chicago said:
Approval date is 1/30/2006
Hi,

Anyone having idea when Dallas BEC would start approving RIR cases that had made to regional BUT had a query at State level? Have we seen any approvals in this group.

Thanks

PD 4th April, 2004
State Approved Oct 2004
Case Source Region
45 day letter received Feb, 2005 and replied in Feb, 2005
Status - RIR
DBEC Number - 05006xxxxxxxx
NFE/query at State Level for salary which was replied immediately.

waiting_CA said:
My PD is 05/20/2005 filed in CA and working in CA. Any predicition when I can get the LC?

Also, I hear that dallas divides the cases by nationality? Will that haave any effect on the date?

ya..very true man....its not just nationality..they didvide the cases by sex,continent,language,ur age,ur number of kids, number of wives, bank balance, ur zipcode etc...

next time whn u say u have read a crap like this...make sure u specify the source..pls

About 2 years?

It seems to me that, on average, it takes about 2 years to get labor certified. Just looking at the dates it seems like early 2004 is now getting certified. I know there are people waiting longer, but does that seem right? I have a PD of 9-20-04. Is it unrealistic to expect an answer this fall? I have not got a 45 dl but my lawyer says no one is getting one anymore (which does NOT seem to be true). How frustrating that no one seems to know what is going on. Also, excuse me if this is the wrong forum, but what is the turn around for an I-140 and I-485 filed concurrently for an EB-2 these days? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCby2050 said:
It seems to me that, on average, it takes about 2 years to get labor certified. Just looking at the dates it seems like early 2004 is now getting certified. I know there are people waiting longer, but does that seem right? I have a PD of 9-20-04. Is it unrealistic to expect an answer this fall? I have not got a 45 dl but my lawyer says no one is getting one anymore (which does NOT seem to be true). How frustrating that no one seems to know what is going on. Also, excuse me if this is the wrong forum, but what is the turn around for an I-140 and I-485 filed concurrently for an EB-2 these days? Thanks.

The idea that dol is not sending 45 day letter anymore is not true. Atleast not from this DOL update below where they say they will send all before or by june 2006:

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_janbpc.html

GC KI Kahani Andekhi Anjani yaad aa gayi Nani

kmk-gk said:
Hello everyone,
My work state is KS , case filed from CA.
I have been a reader of this form and have greatly benifited by information posted, SMARS and others have been right on the money, in fact I had called my lawer 15 days ago and predicted , according to info provided by this forum, I am likely to get mine by end of Jan. Thanks all and good luck!
Here are my details:

# D-05010-xxxxx
CA/EB3/RIR
RD 04/20/2004
case source :Region
45 day letter replied :some time last year
approval date : 01/25/2006

Hi could you provide your CA PD
I am Still waiting like everybody else fron CA to get any update on the case.
Also I have applied in RIR but screen shot says TR.Will there be a problem?
PD:05/27/04
SWA: CA
No 45 day letter
ETA-T-05193-xxxxx
Processing type:TR(Applied as RIR but Showing TR on ScreenShot)

NikePhoros said:
Do you have any predictions for my case :confused:

PD : 1/20/04
State = KS
Made to Regional and Recd 45D letter too
NO RFE or NOF for my case
Still waiting for my Approval=???
You didn't quote your case type. If it is 'RIR' it must have alredy been approved. check with your lawyer, they must have already recd. the approval unless there was any RFE. If it was a TR case then you will have to wait for few more months (may be 5-9 months).
Regards,

shjo68 said:
Hi every one, i got the letter in a mail today.

my information:

PD:11/17/03
RD: Never made it.
45 days: 08/01/05 replay 09/03/05
Certified:01/31/06
case #: D-05210-xxxxx

Thank you all for your time and information.

Good Luck!!!!!

Hi Shjo68,
Congrats on ur approval!
As u stated, urs was a SWA case, was it a RIR or a Non- RIR case? Also was all the recruitment effort already been completed at SWA level before ur case moved to BEC?
Thanks,

Two labor approved for Indiana SWA cases

Two of my colleages had received their labor approval letters by 2/6/2005. Both should be PD: 12/2002, RIR/EB2/Indiana, never made to Regional. Our company replied their 45DL in August 2005 and they were the first to get 45DL for our company's Indiana applications.
Looks like their data entry was later than mine, however I received my 45DL in Decemeber 2005 and replied in January 2006. So I guess data entry date has nothing to do with processing priority. Only when you receive and reply 45DL, your case would be put in the queue of confirmed case continuity for process.

Thus I am expecting my labor approval within the next 6 months. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. (Sorry I could not post more detailed information because either I do not know, or I have no permission to exposure their individual case numbers.)

I am in the same boat

Gopinath Babu said:
Hi could you provide your CA PD
I am Still waiting like everybody else fron CA to get any update on the case.
Also I have applied in RIR but screen shot says TR.Will there be a problem?
PD:05/27/04
SWA: CA
No 45 day letter
ETA-T-05193-xxxxx
Processing type:TR(Applied as RIR but Showing TR on ScreenShot)

My PD is 05/19/04 and I have applied from AZ and was sent to regional office in Aug 2004. I received the 45 DL in June 2005.
Although my case is RIR, the screen shot says TR. My HR as well as the lawyer sent a letter to the DBEC to correct the processing type and haven't heard any thing after that.

Approval for RIR Cases with State Query

Folks,

Any approvals for RIR cases with State approval but a query at state level? Has any such case been approved or they are still pending? Any guesses?

Thanks

PD April 4, 2004
Source RIR(State already approved)
45 Day letter received and replied Feb, 2005

TRAVEL after LC Approval and I-485/I-140 application

Gurus - I am deciding whether or not to book (non-refundable) flights home with my family. IF I get LC approval, and US Congress clears a path for the next steps (Canadians can apply for both at same time??), my attorney said that there are NO RESTRICTIONS on foreign travel at any stage as H-1B & H-4 are exempt from this restriction -- as long as we have a valid visa (H-1B, H-4) in our passports.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd hate to get "stuck" outside the country on a technicality.

Thanks

julsun said:
Folks,

Any approvals for RIR cases with State approval but a query at state level? Has any such case been approved or they are still pending? Any guesses?

Thanks

PD April 4, 2004
Source RIR(State already approved)
45 Day letter received and replied Feb, 2005
my case has a query at state and is pending. See the tracker for further inforamtion. there are cases with query at state still pending and also that have been approved.

Great news

Thanks for sharing this. It is great news - my case was filed from IN too. I got 45 DL and responded back in 09/2005. I hope that my approval is on its way ...
LongLostHopeIN said:
Two of my colleages had received their labor approval letters by 2/6/2005. Both should be PD: 12/2002, RIR/EB2/Indiana, never made to Regional. Our company replied their 45DL in August 2005 and they were the first to get 45DL for our company's Indiana applications.
Looks like their data entry was later than mine, however I received my 45DL in Decemeber 2005 and replied in January 2006. So I guess data entry date has nothing to do with processing priority. Only when you receive and reply 45DL, your case would be put in the queue of confirmed case continuity for process.

Thus I am expecting my labor approval within the next 6 months. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. (Sorry I could not post more detailed information because either I do not know, or I have no permission to exposure their individual case numbers.)

Can anyone predict when my case will be approved???

Here are my details:

EB2-RIR-IL
PD: 05/17/04
RD: 04/20/2005
45dl: sometime in June/July 2005
(sorry don't have the exact date)
Case Source: Regional
ETA Case#: D-05110-xxxxx
Approval: ?

When will i be approved

sagasu4GC said:
Can anyone predict when my case will be approved???

Here are my details:

EB2-RIR-IL
PD: 05/17/04
RD: 04/20/2005
45dl: sometime in June/July 2005
(sorry don't have the exact date)
Case Source: Regional
ETA Case#: D-05110-xxxxx
Approval: ?

Same here
EB2-RIR-IL
Pd 05/24/2004
RD yes but dont know when(came to know from screen shot)
45 day letter in Oct 2005
ETA D-05111-xxxxx
Am i approved ?Any inputs.

LC was approved (EB3-regular-NE, PD: 2004.11)

I got a call from my lawyer today. My LC was approved.

my information:

EB3-NONRIR-NE
Pd 11/2004
RD 01/2005
45 day letter in April 2005
Processing Center : Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Thank you all for your time and information.

Keep Faith, Good Luck!!!!!