Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

kleinehase said:
Just received this in the mail today:

OHIO/RIR/EB3
PD 5/5/2004
RD 9/14/2004 at Chicago
45-Day Letter: received & replied in March 2005
case no: ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

thanks for all the information I got from this forum, now it is time to move on to 140,.

good to see may approvals...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Today I opened my mailbox at 7:00PM and guess what a A4 size envelop from dBEC waiting for me. At last I got my LC approval after long long time.....

It says my PD is 4/10/2004, so JW, please correct my PD. It is not 4/7/2004. My attorney told me wrong PD.

s_chicago
IA, PD=4/10/04,RD=10/2004, RIR

You cann't be more accurate :D :D
Thnx.

GCCovet said:
Hold your breath, u’rs must be in mail …..You should get it by the end of this week for sure.
Waiting to hear 'good news' from you.
Good luck...

Congratulations to S Chicago and all others who got approvals.

Mine is also April 7 2004 EB2 RIR and went to DBEC from the Region. No queries from State or Region and the 45 day letter received and replied on March 2005.

I checked with my Attorney last Wednesday and was told they will inform right away once received. Have not got any information yet.

Question - When can I expect the approval letter ?

Or should I worry whether 45 DL did not reach. There is no way to check and I am reluctant to ask status check for 7th year because I am not in that stage yet of H1-B.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Jan05 said:
Hi folks,
My ETA is D-04320-XXXXX , a lot of approvals recently start with D-05..... , does the ETA implies anything ? My case status is still awaiting for review.
Thanks,
Jan05.

y dont u give ur PD and other details..?

s_chicago said:
You cann't be more accurate :D :D
Thnx.

chicago...does ur envelope says something like return service requested or no forwarding....
just want to know if i will get the letter if i give letter forwarding to usps..i moved to a diff place

Hi Sriraj9,
I am also from WY SESA. Have been a member of this forum but returning back after a long time. My employer also tells me that they ahven't received a 45 DL for me yet.
PD:10/2004
WY SESA
NO 45 DL yet.
I got copy of letter from employer in march 05 though saying that my case has been trasferred to DBEC. But i guess that doesn't have to do anything with 45DL.
Also, can anyone advise as to how to get screen shot. Is there any hope of getting the 45 DL soon as many people have got and replied to it last march and i ahven't heard about it yet.
Please help.
Thanks,
Anil

good article on yahoo

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizwk/060203/b3971001.html?.v=1

read this para in the last part of this article...

And let's not forget about immigrants. The workers who move to the U.S. each year bring with them a mother lode of education and skills -- human capital -- for free. One celebrated example is Jonathan Ive, the man who designed the iPod and iMac. Ive was born in England and educated at Newcastle Polytechnic University of Northumbria before joining Apple Computer Inc. in California in 1992.

Ive is not unique. Most of the workers who immigrate to the U.S. each year have at least a high school diploma, while about a third have a college education or better. Since it costs, on average, roughly $100,000 to provide 12 years of elementary and secondary education, and another $100,000 to pay for a college degree, immigrants are providing a subsidy of at least $50 billion annually to the U.S. economy in free human capital. Alternatively, valuing their contribution to the economy by the total wages they expect to earn during their lifetime would put the value of the human capital of new immigrants closer to $200 billion per year. Either the low or high estimate would make the current account deficit look smaller.

maybe it will help in the lobbying effort...thanks to logiclife from immigrationvoice for finding this article

Nop.....it does not say that.

munnu77705 said:
chicago...does ur envelope says something like return service requested or no forwarding....
just want to know if i will get the letter if i give letter forwarding to usps..i moved to a diff place

Guesstimate?

A request for some of you who follow this thread closely.

My PD is Febryary 2005 (EB2 category). The way things are going at Dallas BPC, anyone can give me a guesstimate of when I might be up for approval ?

Any comments are MUCH appreciated.

Thanks.

KS approvals ?

Did anybody observed whether they are approving KS approvals ? looks like they are only approving cases from states IA,OH and few from Wisconsin,Indiana .

Labor certified

Hello everyone,
My work state is KS , case filed from CA.
I have been a reader of this form and have greatly benifited by information posted, SMARS and others have been right on the money, in fact I had called my lawer 15 days ago and predicted , according to info provided by this forum, I am likely to get mine by end of Jan. Thanks all and good luck!
Here are my details:

# D-05010-xxxxx
CA/EB3/RIR
RD 04/20/2004
case source :Region
45 day letter replied :some time last year
approval date : 01/25/2006

Future G.C

Hello everyone,

I have applied a future employment based G.C in April 2004 with a company and my labor got approved yesterday. Case detais: RIR, EB2, priority date 2004 April. Thanks all for your support.

I am in a big dilemma now, currently working for another company and about to apply my G.C in EB2 or EB3 PERM.

I don't know much about the former company in terms of size, job placement and revenues. With retrogressions in mind what would you guys recommend,
stay with the current company and apply G.C in perm.

Or join the company that processed my labour? If I do what are my chances for getting through all the stage of G.C without any hazard. Do I need to do any home work? At what stage I can join them?

Can I retain my approved labour p.d. if go ahead and apply g.c with current company in perm?

Thanks

Anybody knows about cases for CA?

My PD is 05/20/2005 filed in CA and working in CA. Any predicition when I can get the LC?

Also, I hear that dallas divides the cases by nationality? Will that haave any effect on the date?

waiting_CA said:
My PD is 05/20/2005 filed in CA and working in CA. Any predicition when I can get the LC?

Also, I hear that dallas divides the cases by nationality? Will that haave any effect on the date?

where did you hear that DBEC divides cases by Nationality. I dont think thats true.

kleinehase said:
Just received this in the mail today:

OHIO/RIR/EB3
PD 5/5/2004
RD 9/14/2004 at Chicago
45-Day Letter: received & replied in March 2005
case no: ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

thanks for all the information I got from this forum, now it is time to move on to 140,.
wht date was ur labor certified?

Finally, my wait (3 Yrs and 9 months) is over.

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let you know that my labor application has been approved after 3 yrs and 9 months.

Sincerely hope that everyone gets their approval soon. Good luck everyone and see you in the I-140/485 forums

PD : May 09, 2002
RD : June 19, 2003
EB2/RIR/CA
NOF : Sent from state prior to state approval.
45 Day: Received and responded on Jan 28, 2005
Approval Date: Jan 25, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
STATE case approval - Yes!

Congrats, shjo68! Thanks for sharing your information. It gave me some hope too. My case never made to the regional either. The 45 day letter was recieved on 9/13/2005 and was replied in September - don't know the exact date. Since my PD is 2002/9/4, gurus, should I expect an approval shortly? Thanks!

shjo68 said:
Hi every one, i got the letter in a mail today.

my information:

PD:11/17/03
RD: Never made it.
45 days: 08/01/05 replay 09/03/05
Certified:01/31/06
case #: D-05210-xxxxx

Thank you all for your time and information.

Good Luck!!!!!

friend got labor approved

my friend got his labor approved... details eb2-rir-chicago-45 dl long back- no adress forwarding...he changed his appartment but with in same complex...adreess forwarding worked ok for him..it didnt go back to USCIS.