Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Rd??

Did he ever made to regional???

NikePhoros said:
Hi,
Just came to know that my colleagues labor has been approved.Here is the info that I know :

PD - 1/20/2004
Type - RIR
State - KS

Waiting for mine :confused: since my petition was filed on the same day.

info

salema said:
No, my approval came from DBEC and my LC was filed in Ohio.
what i meant was did u move from when u filed labor or staying in same place.(residence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Response from PBEC

Recently I have submitted an email to PBEC to get 7th year extension screen shot, in reply to that they sent only ETA number !!!

Is this what other people are experiencing? I know they have removed case status from the screen shot and it looks like that now they have removed all the other information except the ETA number.

Amit
TX/RIR/EB2/Regional
PD – 05/02/2003

SV2001 said:
Hello,
Here are my Details

PD : 12/29/2003
RD : March 2004

STATE : IA
45 Day letter Rcvd & Rpld on Feb 28th

Any Idea when my labor will be approved?

Thanks

I believe all RIR cases are getting processed now. If yours is a RIR, contact your lawyer as to what is happening with your case.
If it is non-RIR, i guess you have to wait longer.

information

reddog said:
I believe all RIR cases are getting processed now. If yours is a RIR, contact your lawyer as to what is happening with your case.
If it is non-RIR, i guess you have to wait longer.
when can i expect my approval PD 5/2004
45 letter replied in Oct 2005
EB2-RIR

Contact DBEC

Is it possible to contact (I mean call) DBEC and ask about status? If yes then how?

Thanks.

AUG'03/RIR/CA/EB3

VISLI_COM said:
Is it possible to contact (I mean call) DBEC and ask about status? If yes then how?

Thanks.

AUG'03/RIR/CA/EB3

The best thing to do is to ask your lawyer to Request a Screenshot from the Backlog center. Believe me, that way you would get all the data that you might or might not get by calling them.

Help me Please

Guys,

I am new to this forum and a friend of mine referred me to this portal. Here is my info.

PD: 10/01/2003
State where Labor Filed: Michicgan
Category : EB2
45 day Letter Received and Replied : 2 nd week of August'2005
Current Status: "Waiting"

Can any one tell me or guess the best case scenario on my labor based on this information?

Thanks in Advance ...

givememylabor said:
Guys,

I am new to this forum and a friend of mine referred me to this portal. Here is my info.

PD: 10/01/2003
State where Labor Filed: Michicgan
Category : EB2
45 day Letter Received and Replied : 2 nd week of August'2005
Current Status: "Waiting"

Can any one tell me or guess the best case scenario on my labor based on this information?

Thanks in Advance ...

if your case did not make the regional office then you are looking at anywhere from 6 months to 2 years time frame. SFMARS might disagree :)

Labor certified

Got a letter from Dallas BEC, my labor got certified, good news for the holiday and good news for everyone of us who has been waiting for sooo long!

PD: Aug 02, 2001
RIR from CA but employer remanded mid of 2003
45 letter received and replied around Dec 24, 2005
Certified date: Jan 03, 2006

Good luck to all.

enqueued said:
if your case did not make the regional office then you are looking at anywhere from 6 months to 2 years time frame. SFMARS might disagree :)

You think too bad about me :)
That guy will be certified during next 3-6 months, it will not take years for his case.

yana said:
Got a letter from Dallas BEC, my labor got certified, good news for the holiday and good news for everyone of us who has been waiting for sooo long!

Good luck to all.

Congratulations Yana ! I'm sure it was a big relief for you.
Have you requested a screen shot before your case was certified? Did it show RIR or TR on the processing type? Did the status show State or Region? My PD is April 30, 2001, RIR from CA but auto remanded. Still haven't heard anything on how this type of cases will be handled. The long wait for me continues. Thanks.

If you did not have any RFE from State or Regional, your approval is on the way. If you have changed your address from where your origianl address was at the time of your LC filling, keep asking your laywer, he might have got it already. Good luck ...

Others, who have RIR Regional cases pending at dBEC with no RFE, can expect approval by end of Feb max. :D :D :D :D :D
I have checked the forum, looks like not much Feb 04 cases from CA made to Regional. So, Feb 04+ RIR regional cases are not much in number.

LCA2004FEB said:
Can I expect my labor this month.. :confused:
PD - 2/5/04
RD - 20/5/04
State : KS ..

yana said:

Good luck to all.

congrats yana,

can you give more information, as to what else your employer/attorney did while replying to 45 day letter?? there are lot of us from our company with same PD date, employer remanded cases, hope your info which shed some light on our cases...

Thanks

RFE at Regional??

Is there any way to find out a case has been RFE'd at DBEC ? Will they send out a letter to the concerned attorney/Company/Employee ?

jdlabnala and csrini1,

Thanks for the Congrats! Here are some info about your questions. I did not ask for any screen shot and did not know how to do it. The attorney informed me that they sent reply to the 45 days letter the same day he received it. According to my attorney, DOL allows the TR cases which were filed on or before Aug 03, 2001 to be converted to RIR. So, after my case were remanded as TR (initially filed as RIR), sometime back in last year the attorney requested DOL to convert TR back to RIR. I guess that my case was treated as RIR this time (the certified letter does not tell, will have to check with the attorney), otherwise DOL would have asked for the 6-month recruiting as requested for a TR case. Hope this helps. -- Yana