Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My case

Like most of you, I am also stuck in this BEC blackhole and see no light in the tunnel. Please add me to the tracker.
Case number: T-05196-*****
Type: RIR / EB2
PD: 09/21/2004
Case Source: State (Illinois)
Processing Center: Dallas
45 Letter: Not yet

Praise to the God who by his lenience may save us.

can someone tell me

My PD is March03. Non-RIR & No 45 day letter :(
How does one know if his case has been cleared by state and has gone to Fedral level ? And now that all the cases have been transfered to BECs, does BEC do both State & Fedral level clearence of Labour ?
Please throw some light over the proecdure involved here. Thanks !

While optimism is good, try to grasp the severity

For those with I-140 approved and awaiting to apply I-485:
While optimism is good, don't forget that all illegal aliens who
have been staying in this country for more than 10 years before
2000, were granted a chance to regularize and apply for adjustment
of status. I believe close to one million such applications were
filed and under processing. Unfortunately they are billed as skilled
workers and clubbed with EB3, skilled and emploment based.
So, don't expect eb3 based priority numbers to move to say somewhere
near end of 2001, is a near impossibility. It could take upto 4
years to get there, even for those holding PD of Dec 2001. Good luck
with your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for Visa numbers is futile, explore other means

univemployee said:

While optimism is good, try to grasp the severity

------------------------------------------------------------

For those with I-140 approved and awaiting to apply I-485:
While optimism is good, don't forget that all illegal aliens who
have been staying in this country for more than 10 years before
2000, were granted a chance to regularize and apply for adjustment
of status. I believe close to one million such applications were
filed and under processing. Unfortunately they are billed as skilled
workers and clubbed with EB3, skilled and emploment based.
So, don't expect eb3 based priority numbers to move to say somewhere
near end of 2001, is a near impossibility. It could take upto 4
years to get there, even for those holding PD of Dec 2001. Good luck
with your efforts.

Look beyond LC and act. This is your destiny.

I saw this beautiful exposition of our plight and what is to come in the next few years. I know many of you may fee this is a DBEC forum for LC. We have seen for the past 2 and 1/2 years how this LC business is progressing. Some posts are valid pointers, but many are just queries, questions to other members.

Directly or indirectly, each one of us must get behind the efforts of other able persons, who are organizing opinions, arranging voluntary activism. Please read this post to understand the gravity of the I-485 issue. Write letters to editors, talk to immigration people / HR people in the company, and participate actively in discussion boards with good leads, examples of articles.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34&page=2

Any comments are welcome.

We all should contribute

far_east said:
I saw this beautiful exposition of our plight and what is to come in the next few years. I know many of you may fee this is a DBEC forum for LC. We have seen for the past 2 and 1/2 years how this LC business is progressing. Some posts are valid pointers, but many are just queries, questions to other members.

Directly or indirectly, each one of us must get behind the efforts of other able persons, who are organizing opinions, arranging voluntary activism. Please read this post to understand the gravity of the I-485 issue. Write letters to editors, talk to immigration people / HR people in the company, and participate actively in discussion boards with good leads, examples of articles.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34&page=2

Any comments are welcome.

We all should contribute to this movement whatever we can !

United We Stand

Feel like banging my head against a wall

I mentioned two really good measures in my 12 point post re: the backlog relief measures proposed by www.immigrationvoice.org.

1. Extend H1s to 3 year steps instead of 1 year for people stuck in the backlog elimination centers. This is an incredibly practical step. I am on my 8th year. No one should be in that position.

2. Charge $500 from every new H1B for 2 years to raise $85 million and employ 200 additional contractors in each BEC. DOL will never charge extra fees on the existing applications. This is a time-tested tactic by USCIS that we will use for our own purposes.

In addition, we probably need to fight for a measure that moves 245(i) applicants to the back of the line, or get their own queue.

I am incredibly frustrated that not one person in the labor cert backlog elimination forums has made one comment regarding these proposals.

:mad:

I don't agree with this. It discriminates those who obtained their degrees outside ths US.

stucklabor said:
Support www.immigrationvoice.org financially 11. Allow people with advanced degrees from the United States in Science, Math and Technology to automatically apply for adjustment of status AND get their green cards without regard to the employment-based numerical quota.

Colleague's Labor Approved

Hi,
Just came to know that my colleagues labor has been approved.Here is the info that I know :

PD - 1/20/2004
Type - RIR
State - KS

Waiting for mine :confused: since my petition was filed on the same day.

NikePhoros said:
Hi,
Just came to know that my colleagues labor has been approved.Here is the info that I know :

PD - 1/20/2004
Type - RIR
State - KS

Waiting for mine :confused: since my petition was filed on the same day.

What's the joy here? I know you are releived. But what next? How many more years to wait in line. People are waiting wit PD of mid 2001. Understand the coming bottlenecks and organize to petition, lobby congressmen , senators.

erto said:
This evening, I got email from the attoney, my labor finally got approved after more than 3 years waiting.
As a silent reader, I vistit this forums frequently. And I got lot of info and encourage from your guys.
My PD is Nov 2002. And I almost give up as seeing so many 2003/2004 cases got approved. When I heard this news today, I didn't feel so much exciting.... Just feel a bit relief.

Don't give up, patience might get paid.....

Here is the info of my case:
PD: Nov 2002
45 D-Letter: March, 2005
Case Souce: State
EB3 RIR - MO

Congratulations

Business

is it possible to do online business legally in usa while waiting for LC??I mean
I am owner of a website, if I earn..its legal?

Aug03/RIR/CA

protect of minor children from aging out

stucklabor said:
I mentioned two really good measures in my 12 point post re: the backlog relief measures proposed by www.immigrationvoice.org.

1. Extend H1s to 3 year steps instead of 1 year for people stuck in the backlog elimination centers. This is an incredibly practical step. I am on my 8th year. No one should be in that position.

2. Charge $500 from every new H1B for 2 years to raise $85 million and employ 200 additional contractors in each BEC. DOL will never charge extra fees on the existing applications. This is a time-tested tactic by USCIS that we will use for our own purposes.

In addition, we probably need to fight for a measure that moves 245(i) applicants to the back of the line, or get their own queue.

I am incredibly frustrated that not one person in the labor cert backlog elimination forums has made one comment regarding these proposals.

:mad:

I would like to see some sort of measure put in place to protect the minor children of employment based GC applicants from 'aging out' the current Child Status Protection Act is going to be useless in thousands of cases both now and in the future. If a case is in the labor backlog they refuse to expedite for any reason and with the current visa number retrogression many more will age out waiting for the dates to become current to file I485. Once a child ages out families such as mine have to convert their offspring to student visas in the hope that they will eventually marry a US citizen or get their own H1B and are at the mercy of the processing again. No point hoping they will get a family based green card as the backlogs are enormous. Something as simple as putting the Q visa back in place could allow them to stay in the country while the family based application was pending? What about grandfathering their age at the time of original labor application such as that put in place to protect the minor status of children of 245i applicants if their labor certs were filed correctly prior to the last day of April in 2001. I find it sad that my son who has been here legally does not afford such protection and is let 'loose to the lions of the US immigration process' the day he turned 21 because my labor certification has been in line for more than three years due to the 245i deluge of applicants.

Labor Approved!

Got it in the USPS Jan. 12, 2006

Hi all,

Here is my info:

RIR CASE

PD January 30 2004 OHIO
RD November 17 2004
45 day notice February 13 2005
45 day notice responded February 16 2005
ETA case No. D-05007-12***
Approved Date: Jan. 6, 2006
Mailed: Jan. 9, 2006

Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Here are my Details

PD : 12/29/2003
RD : March 2004

STATE : IA
45 Day letter Rcvd & Rpld on Feb 28th

Any Idea when my labor will be approved?

Thanks

SV2001 said:
Hello,
Here are my Details

PD : 12/29/2003
RD : March 2004

STATE : IA
45 Day letter Rcvd & Rpld on Feb 28th

Any Idea when my labor will be approved?

Thanks

according to the ootputs coming...ur labor shud already be approved...it shud be in mail rt now..or ur HR have already got it..check with attorney or HR..GOOD LUCK..

congrats

salema said:
Got it in the USPS Jan. 12, 2006

Hi all,

Here is my info:

RIR CASE

PD January 30 2004 OHIO
RD November 17 2004
45 day notice February 13 2005
45 day notice responded February 16 2005
ETA case No. D-05007-12***
Approved Date: Jan. 6, 2006
Mailed: Jan. 9, 2006

Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!!
Did u file labor from the place u got ur labor approval .