Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Chocolate said:
Thats a big relief. thank you.one more quick question how long will it take to get ead and ap for me (non retro country)can me and wife do fingerprinting stamping in different places as she wud obviously take up a job after ead

hmmm...I am not sure about finger printing as I have long way to go before I do that. But I think once you apply for EAD and AP you should get it in 90 days, not sure if this has changed lately.

once again thank you

GC_Lover said:
hmmm...I am not sure about finger printing as I have long way to go before I do that. But I think once you apply for EAD and AP you should get it in 90 days, not sure if this has changed lately.

There is one more thing for an address change is AR-11 form enuf for BEC or lawyer shud mail them my address.becoz from the time i filed labor i moved 2 times.

Finally 45 Days letter received.

Hello All ,

Just an update.
My friend got his 45 day letter from DBEC on Jan 10th. The case details are -

State: CA
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: Jul, 2002
Case No: Waiting from Attorney

Wish him for his Labour approval.

One of my friends has PD around middle of jan 2004(01/15/2004) and it has cleared state and is in regional. When can he expect the approval ?

Chocolate said:
There is one more thing for an address change is AR-11 form enuf for BEC or lawyer shud mail them my address.becoz from the time i filed labor i moved 2 times.

Filing of form AR-11 does not inform INS adjudications centers of your address. Hence, if you have an application pending at a local or regional INS adjudications center, you must also inform that office separately of your change of address to ensure proper communication regarding your filings.

gcseeker2002 said:
One of my friends has PD around middle of jan 2004(01/15/2004) and it has cleared state and is in regional. When can he expect the approval ?

Probably the Hr should be received by this time. If not in this week definitely.

My Details

PD : 01/21/2004

RIR/EB3

No 45 day letter as of now

STATE : TX

Any Idea when my labor will be approved

Thanks

Why don't you guys just read the thread and make your own conclutions based on the approvals posted here. There are no experts here who can give inside information on your case.

Based on the approvals posted they are approving JAN, FEB 2004 cases that went to regional.

vfast said:
My Details

RIR/EB3

Thanks

vfast said:
My Details

RIR/EB3

Thanks
Unfortunatly Tx stopped sending any L/C to regional in Oct 2003 and as the BEC is only dealing with the ones that went to regional first, you are the same as many others.Dont expect too much a reference to the tracker will show how badly off we are

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=157&pp=15

Pls add ur name to volunteer for "Meet the Law makers" campaign

Guys and gals

Pls add ur name to volunteer for "Meet the Law makers" campaign.
We need at least 4 volunteers from each stae...and we r lagging behind.

http://www.isnamerica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=410

Pls add my user name in ur post...so that i will be encouraged to campaign more..

Last edited by a moderator:
45 day letter for Reinstated/Reopened case???

Gurus,
My case was mistakenly closed by DBEC and we got it reinstated in OCT2005.
I wonder Reinstated / Reopened case will receive yet another 45 day letter?
Appreciate your reply...

sg101 said:
Hello All ,

Just an update.

Did your friend's case make it to region prior to the start of DBEC process

sg101 said:
Hello All ,

Just an update.

Can you please respond if your friend's case moved to region or not ? This was prior to the start of DBEC backlog process.

cadesi
PD : May 19 2002
RD : June 9 2003
EB2 - RIR - CA
45 Day Letter: Jan 29, 2005
Est Approval Date : Even DBEC doesn't know. In the future..

Mine is:

ETA: D-04320-XXXXX.
EB2-RIR
45 days letter recieved and replied on Jan 25, 05 .
State: MT .

Not sure what RD & PD means so I don't know. I requested a screen shot a week ago and still no reply. Is there anyone in the same situation as mine and got approved or give an estimate ?

Thanks,
Jan05.

RD & PD

PD = Priority Date (Date of Acceptance by DOL)
RD = If your case has been moved to Regional (Federal) date.

Good Luck
Raj

Jan05 said:
Mine is:

ETA: D-04320-XXXXX.
EB2-RIR
45 days letter recieved and replied on Jan 25, 05 .
State: MT .

Not sure what RD & PD means so I don't know. I requested a screen shot a week ago and still no reply. Is there anyone in the same situation as mine and got approved or give an estimate ?

Thanks,
Jan05.

Hope to 45D letter soon.

Please add my case to tracker.
PD 3/15/2005 RIR TX

This is the thris time I apply for GC over the last 6 years, relocation has affected my case.

Any idea when we'll be receiving 45D letter?

Specific labor cert backlog and retrogression measures at iv.org

Support www.immigrationvoice.org financially and/or by volunteering to meet your Congressmen/Senators.

Visit http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36 and comment.

Specific retrogression and labor certification backlog elimination measures proposed at www.immigrationvoice.org:

1. Ability to file for I485 even with visa number unavailability.

2. Increase H1B extensions after the 6th year to 3 year terms for people with labor certification applications in the Backlog elimination centers. This helps people to extend their drivers' licenses for 3 years and to get H1B visa stamps every 3 years. This can be a one-time relief for pre-PERM labor certification applicants since PERM-based applicants can finish PERM and I140 in 1 year.

3. Recapture previous years' unused employment-based immigration quota from before fiscal 2006. This would provide one-time relief only.

4. If in any year going forward, the employment-based immigration quota is not used up, automatically recapture the unused numbers in succeeding years.

5. Eliminate dependents from the employment-based immigration numerical quota.

6. Increase the employment-based immigration numerical quota. Actual number TBD.

7. If dependents are not eliminated from the EB quota and if the EB quota is not increased, then prevent reallocation of EB ratios so that the Other workers category doesn't cannibalize EB1-3. Cornyn and Kyl propose increase in Other workers category.

8. Provide more insight into the processing methods of the Backlog Processing Centers. They were supposed to be First-In First-Out but that has not been the case. Dallas appears to be prioritizing RIR applications over non-RIR applications and is now approving RIR applications from Jan 2004. Philadelphia's processing appears to be extremely random.

9. Apply a $500 surcharge on each new H1B that is counted against the cap for two years and apply it solely to labor certification backlog elimination, to sunset after two years. This would raise $85 million and should allow the hiring of 400 additional contractors (200 per backlog center) for two years to solve the labor certification problem.

10. Allow people who have worked for more than three years in certain high-tech fields on H1B, prior to their immigration petition, to apply for adjustment of status AND get their green cards without regard to the numerical quota.

11. Allow people with advanced degrees from the United States in Science, Math and Technology to automatically apply for adjustment of status AND get their green cards without regard to the employment-based numerical quota.

12. Eliminate the labor certification program. Producing an American able and willing to do the job is the job of DOL, not the employer. File a lawsuit to make DOL stick to the letter of the law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news for Kansas cases???

Hi Guys,

I am silent reader of this forum, i have not read anything about Kansas cases till now, anyone got approved or 45 days letter or any news please update the tracker.

Thanks