Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

what do you think ? Please comment.

Can one change jobs in the 7th year of extension, when labor is not approved?

I don’t really care much for the GC now. I have decided to go back to my home country after 2 years. So if I get a job I want can I change jobs? Also will anyone hire me in by 7th year? I am saying I want to work for 2-3 year more – will my new employer be able to file for 8 -9 year extension ? I expect the new labor to get approved faster with PERM. If that happens it’s a matter of year – to – year extension.

Is my plan feasible?

My priority date is feb 2003 with RIR and EB3. I do not see the date getting current for atleast 2-3 years.

Labor Approved - PD Feb 2004

Hello Friends:
Happy to inform that my labor got approved. Employer got a letter from DBEC today. This approval letter was drafted on Dec 23, 2005. My details are given below:

PD: 02/02/2004
RD: 02/25/2004
Case #: D-04329-XXXXX
EB2 - RIR - Sofware Engineer - LA

Wish you all good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooool .........
Congrates gcWudBeHere ! Wish you good luck in you next stages.
gcWudBeHere said:
Hello Friends:
Happy to inform that my labor got approved. Employer got a letter from DBEC today. This approval letter was drafted on Dec 23, 2005. My details are given below:

Wish you all good luck.

Chocolate said:
when can EAD/AP be filed after labor approval or 485 approval I am EB2-RIR case.

EAD and AP can be filled parallely with 485 filing as your case is 'REST of the world'.

Fantastic

gcWudBeHere said:
Hello Friends:

Wish you all good luck.

Congratulations!!!

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1329403&postcount=9869
Wow...1 week earlier then predicted. As the cases in 2004 RIR which made to regional (for DBEC) are not much in quantity, so I guess, the LC approval for RIR cases should go faster then expected. I am eagerly waiting for SWA cases :) to be picked up.

With this pact, I won’t be surprised if we see March 2004 cases getting approval by the end of January 2006.
I am hoping for the best.

thank you

GCCovet said:
EAD and AP can be filled parallely with 485 filing as your case is 'REST of the world'.
Thank you . there is one more thing can it be done that i file for 485 and 140 here and my wife in india as consular processing as the dates in nebraska center are way back.

Labor Approved.

Got a VoiceMail from my lawyer informing that my labor has been approved. I tried to Reach him back to get more information, but I couldn't catch him. Will post more information like when it was approved, etc... later.

When I got my screen shot for the firsttime, Two entries were wrong. One is Case Source, Which is suppose to be Region, but mine was State. Second one is my Processing type. It is suppose to be Non-RIR, but it was RIR.

I have tried to my level best to correct this issues thru lawyer (Called DBEC and Faxed the information about my case moved from state to region), but based on the last screen shot, it wasn't corrected. But Today, suddenly I got this news from my lawyer.

Good Luck to Everybody... Thanks for all the information.

Could any of you point me to the I-140 thread.

Mjee.

Wow...Congratulations!!! Mjee

very Happy to see you got certified....trust me I am waiting eagrely for my good news...! hopefully one day I will get a call from Employer or Attorney

Thanks for sharing a Good News!

Congratulations!
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16th'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Case Source:STATE per screen shot from philly on AUG'16th'2005
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Congratulations! Can you verify your PD please?

Congratulations to you! Wish you the best luck in the future processes!

One question though: how come your PD and RD are both in Feb 2004?

I didn't know that CA state office processes and transfers the case to the federal office in one month.

Can you please verify this?

Thanks!

[gcWudBeHere]Hello Friends:

Wish you all good luck.[/QUOTE]

LA - Louisiana (not Los Angeles)

Hey TurtleWalk - sorry about the confusion, but LA refers to Louisiana (I believe you thought it to be Los Angeles!)
And my PD is 02/02/2004 and RD is 02/25/2004.

TurtleWalk said:
Congratulations to you! Wish you the best luck in the future processes!

One question though: how come your PD and RD are both in Feb 2004?

I didn't know that CA state office processes and transfers the case to the federal office in one month.

Can you please verify this?

Thanks!

[gcWudBeHere]Hello Friends:

Wish you all good luck.
[/QUOTE]

Predicted AD?

Do you guys think that my LC should be approved already? What are your predictions?

RIR LC was applied on Dec 31 2003 (Iowa) and sent to Chicago DOL in Feb 2004 (see my signature for details).

Also, currently I'm with another company waiting for PERM (applied on 7/22). In case my RIR LC is approved can I file for I-140/I-485 (EB2, non-retrogressed country) before transferring my H1 to the old company? Or is it better to first transfer H1 over before going ahead with I-140/I-485? Thanks.

What is in 45 Day Letter?

Hi Raj,

Could you please tell what was in 45 days Letter? Just asking for further processing or they told to follow some steps (ie:publish ads in papers and internet etc?)

Does anyone tell what is in 45 days letter? hopefully who will receive and replied may be right person to tell this.

Here you go..Ohio boy...I typed main part of 45 days letter...

US Department of Labor Employment and Training Admin
Dallas Backlog Center

CENTER RECIEPT NOTIFICATION LETTER

Employer Details ETA Case Number- D-05145
Alien’s name
Date OF Acceptance
For processing: PD date
The Application of Alien Employment Certification (ETA 750) that you submitted on DEC’2003 has been forwarded to this Backlog Processing Center. In order to continue processing, you must return the attached Selection of Continuation Option Letter to the address listed thereon. You Must respond to the center within 45 days from the date of this letter, giving due date is 99-99-9999

Bunch of details like do NOT contact SWA, blah blah….

Certifying Officer

CC: Employer

Thanks, gcWudBeHere!

Anyone from California center with EB2 RIR and PD earlier than 02/2003 still waiting?

gcWudBeHere said:
Hey TurtleWalk - sorry about the confusion, but LA refers to Louisiana (I believe you thought it to be Los Angeles!)
And my PD is 02/02/2004 and RD is 02/25/2004.
[/QUOTE]

Approved

I've lurked on this forum for quite a while and just wanted to pass on some good news. I recieved a notice by mail yesterday from the Dallas BloC (Backlog Operations Center, I think it is a more appropriate acronym) that my LC has been approved. Here are the details

The original application was filed to the SF office as RIR and made it to State level.

Approval Date Dec 21st, 2005
LTA Case Number 04321-xxxx
45 Day Letter Feb 25th, 2005
PD 1/28/04
Occupation Computer and Info Systems Manager

Thanks for all information and support!

Congratulations ackack

You case is made it to Regional?, what is your Case Source?

Please reply...it would help others to predict...

Thanks
Raj

ackack said:
I've lurked on this forum for quite a while and just wanted to pass on some good news. I recieved a notice by mail yesterday from the Dallas BloC (Backlog Operations Center, I think it is a more appropriate acronym) that my LC has been approved. Here are the details

The original application was filed to the SF office as RIR and made it to State level.

Approval Date Dec 21st, 2005
LTA Case Number 04321-xxxx
45 Day Letter Feb 25th, 2005
PD 1/28/04
Occupation Computer and Info Systems Manager

Thanks for all information and support!

Its great that people are getting thier LC approvals and I wish everyone the best for the next stage.
I would however like to ask does anyone know why the Dallas BEC is giving all applications post OCT 2003 the cold shoulder after all it was Texas which decided not to send anymore cases to regional and instead send them to a contract company only to 1 year later take it back.It seems very unfair that not only should we suffer this delay, but now we are being pushed to the bottem of the pile for not making it to regional.
Does anyone else feel the same, my PD is 12/2003 and I havn't even got a 45 day letter.

I am in the same boat. I too have not received 45 day letter. My lawyer keeps on telling me that she is expecting the 45 day letter any time. From the other postings, I am not expecting it anytime soon. The cold weather in Canada is starting to look much better. Probably will head up North if things does not change much by summer of 07.

SPP
EB-2, TX
PD 03/11/2004
45 Day Letter: :confused:
LC: :eek:

pabman_uk said:
Its great that people are getting thier LC approvals and I wish everyone the best for the next stage.
I would however like to ask does anyone know why the Dallas BEC is giving all applications post OCT 2003 the cold shoulder after all it was Texas which decided not to send anymore cases to regional and instead send them to a contract company only to 1 year later take it back.It seems very unfair that not only should we suffer this delay, but now we are being pushed to the bottem of the pile for not making it to regional.
Does anyone else feel the same, my PD is 12/2003 and I havn't even got a 45 day letter.