Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

It's very difficult to find out How BEC's/DOL work? But I am optimistic about your case because source says regional. Mine old PD is July 2001 but source says ‘State’. May be yours in mail? Good Luck. :)

venkatram said:
Hi Anand_Mishra,

Can you guess what is the maximum time it might take for my case to get approved.

Thanks

Anand_Mishra said:
It's very difficult to find out How BEC's/DOL work? But I am optimistic about your case because source says regional. Mine old PD is July 2001 but source says ‘State’. May be yours in mail? Good Luck. :)

Hi Anand_Mishra,

Th reason why I am asking is that my lawyer is trying to refile the case in perm by amending the case in BEC. Looks risky to me. But he is ok with that.

If, Lets suppose, DOL says they would approve majority of cases in 6 months then I dont want to file in PERM.

Dont know what to do,

Thanks

Labour Approved

Finally got to know the much awaited news today. Attorney informed that my labour application is approved.

Case Details:
PD: 01/12/2004
State: WI
RD: 09-01-2004
Case Type: EB3 RIR
45 letter replied on 03-28-2005
Certification Date : Don't know the date yet

Good luck to you all!!!

Congratulations xyz_123

Could you please share your first 5 digits of your ETA# and Case Source? whether State or Regional?

Any inputs greatly appreciated.

Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Case Source:STATE per screen shot from philly on AUG'16th'2005
Estimated Labor arrival date: JAN'27'2006?????

xyz_123 said:
Finally got to know the much awaited news today. Attorney informed that my labour application is approved.

Case Details:
State: WI
RD: 09-01-2004
Case Type: EB3 RIR
45 letter replied on 03-28-2005
Certification Date : Don't know the date yet

Good luck to you all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

Hi Friends, Greetings
Happy to say that my Labor got certified today after almost 2 years.
This forum has really provided more information & insight on labor process.

I wish every one should get their labor ASAP.
Thanks
PKumar

Here is my information.
RD: not sure, some time in Aug-2004
Category : RIR
State : IL
45 day letter recieved : some time in Feb-2005
45 day letter replied : End of April - 2005
Screen shot : never requested

Pd 12/10/2003...

PD 12/10/2003 (IA)
RD Jan/Feb 2004 - Chicago DOL
45 day letter in March 2005 and replied in March 2005.
Screenshot in Aug/Sept 2005
Case Status RIR
Source Region.

Anyone around my PD got approval, I have been contacting employer but no response from them or lawyer till now. What are the others doing ?

helpful info

gth999 said:
Chocolate is lucky in that aspect. He is from rest of the world and in EB2 category so its current as of now.

Chocolate I did not see your details in the tracker. Can you please post the information there it would be of great help.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1328957#post1328957

I am not that lucky in the GC race though i maybe from non retro country but i am stuck in labor still while all my friends tho from india got their GCs and EAD long back though some came to US after me and some with me.i dont know when the dates will go back here also.Are you sure everybody will get a letter from BEC when labor is approved.
PD 5/2004
EB2 RIR
45 day letter replied in Sep 2005
Approval-?

m_4GC said:
PD 12/10/2003 (IA)
RD Jan/Feb 2004 - Chicago DOL
45 day letter in March 2005 and replied in March 2005.
Screenshot in Aug/Sept 2005
Case Status RIR
Source Region.

Anyone around my PD got approval, I have been contacting employer but no response from them or lawyer till now. What are the others doing ?
Mine is approved with PD 12/22/2003 (IA). It was certified on 12/05/2005 but was mailed out on 12/29/2005. so yours probably is waiting for be mailed out... wish you luck and receive your certificate ASAP. :)

Chocolate said:
I am not that lucky in the GC race though i maybe from non retro country but i am stuck in labor still while all my friends tho from india got their GCs and EAD long back though some came to US after me and some with me.i dont know when the dates will go back here also.Are you sure everybody will get a letter from BEC when labor is approved.
PD 5/2004
EB2 RIR
45 day letter replied in Sep 2005
Approval-?

A letter with approval 750 will go to your attorney. A copy of the covering letter will be sent to you and your employer. Now, if you have changed address after your LC was submitted, you might not get the letter (They would had send it but would get returned to BEC as undelivered).

Any one got Case Source: State Approval?

Guys,

If anyone got their Labor Approval with Case Source: State, please post details, aspecially someone from CA state.

Thanks
Happy Friday

Concurrent filing

Hi all,

My PD is 1/22/04 so I should hear something soon, right? Also could someone tell me if I can do I-140/485 concurrent filing right away after LC approval or do I have to wait?

changed places

GCCovet said:
A letter with approval 750 will go to your attorney. A copy of the covering letter will be sent to you and your employer. Now, if you have changed address after your LC was submitted, you might not get the letter (They would had send it but would get returned to BEC as undelivered).
I am not in the same place from which i filed my LC but i did file AR-11 form will that be enuf What shud i do ? :confused:

File Perm or Keep Waiting

Hi,

My case under RIR has a Pd of 02/03/2004 from CA State (SFO) labor office. Though 45 days letter has not been received, my company lawyer did receive a screen shot from DBEC after a request for status was made. What is the estimated period to get labor approval for my case? I am thinking of asking my Lawyer to refile under PERM. Is it better to wait and watch or file under Perm?

Thanks
Kkosh
CA State (SFO) PD: 02/03/2004
Case Type RIR
Never made it to Regional
45 days letter not received
ETA Case Number D-05195-xxxxx
Case Source : State

tuchicago said:
Hi all,

My PD is 1/22/04 so I should hear something soon, right? Also could someone tell me if I can do I-140/485 concurrent filing right away after LC approval or do I have to wait?

Read the forum. That's why it a free and free-for-all forum not an advising center where you pay to get advice.

concurrent filing

svetac said:
Read the forum. That's why it a free and free-for-all forum not an advising center where you pay to get advice.

Sorry, I was out of the country for over a month and I couldn't check the forum......

Anybody foresee any issues with this?

My PD is 09/20/2002 and after getting tired of waiting and waiting and getting no conclusive answer form the lawyer (his last reply was "I received a call from DBEC and the case will be worked on in due course"). My employer wants to send a letter to the concerned person (certifying officer) at DBEC asking for status. Does anybody see any issues with this meaning employer directly contacting DBEC?
Quick response would be highly appreciated. Thanks for all the help.

factfinder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA Number: D-04310-3XXXX
PD: 09/20/2002
RIR
EB3
45-D Letter received and replied Jan,05