Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats

Congrats !!

Ilwaiting said:
Finally its my turn to let you know that my Labor has been Approved.

LC filed in IL Sep'19 2003.
SWA screwed up my case and gave a PD of Dec'23rd 2003.
Went to regional July'2004.
Heard news that LC has been approved Jan'2nd 2006

First Good news of 2006. I haven't received any notice from DBEC as I moved to a different address. I have cherished for this moment for about 7.5 yrs. And am very happy about it. Good luck to you all.

vmelni said:
Not sure what my RD is, it did go to Federal, originally filed in Chicago. 45-day letter was received on 3/28/2005, replied the next day 3/29/2005 and send via FedEx back to Dallas. My case # is: D-05018-XXXXX. Hope this helps. Good luck!
How do you know your case reached Federal? Did your attorney/employer receive any letter? I am in a similar boat. My PD is April 2004. I had a query from IL SWA in Feb 2005 and received a 45 day letter in Mar 2005. So I am assuming my case made it to regional and then to Dallas BEC. Do let me know man .. thanks!

Delicateone said:
Philly BEC simultaneously working on SWA Cases then why not DBEC? SWA Cases from NY and NewJersey getting approvals. Recently I think July 2002 SWA case got approved. I don't understand why DBEC not working on SWA cases? :mad:
very few NY SWA cases have been approved and no NJ cases have really been approved.

Dallas BEC Cases Status Request

I discovered this site few months back and I'm amazed at the level of discussion that goes on here .This is infact the only web forum that is available that is so informative. I'm trying the catch up with the skills involved in tracking cases. Meanwhile can some one please tell me what could be happening with my case.

ETA Case Number: D-05061-XXXXX
Priority Date: January 06, 2004
45 day letter received from Dallas BEC: March, 2005
Replied date to 45-day letter: March 15, 2005
RIR/EB2/Chicago

Please answer this q..

Hello guys..

I apprecitae if some one answer this q?
Wht is a SWA case..?how do I know mine is an SWA case?

My PD is
EB3/RIR/Oct 04/IL
My frnds PD is
EB2/RIR/Jan 05/IL

Thanks

tcc_fan said:
I discovered this site few months back and I'm amazed at the level of discussion that goes on here .This is infact the only web forum that is available that is so informative. I'm trying the catch up with the skills involved in tracking cases. Meanwhile can some one please tell me what could be happening with my case.

RIR/EB2/Chicago
you will be getting your approval in 2-3 weeks max.

all the best.

tcc_fan said:

RIR/EB2/Chicago

If your case made to the region & DBEC got 45D response then approval might be on the way...also check with ur lawyer !!

Labor approval

:confused:
ss_2004 said:
If your case made to the region & DBEC got 45D response then approval might be on the way...also check with ur lawyer !!
My PD is 5/2004 45 day letter replied in sep 2005. i am very sure my labor is approved as my lawyer is not going ahead with my PERM application.Will i get a letter from BEC if my labor is approved.?How long do i have before i file for my 140 and 485 if labor is approved any time constraint like 1 month 2 months like that.?

Chocolate said:
:confused:
My PD is 5/2004 45 day letter replied in sep 2005. i am very sure my labor is approved as my lawyer is not going ahead with my PERM application.Will i get a letter from BEC if my labor is approved.?How long do i have before i file for my 140 and 485 if labor is approved any time constraint like 1 month 2 months like that.?

What makes you think your labor is approved with PD 05/2004 ??
When it's approved you will get a copy of letter (if your latest addr. is updated
in DBEC).

Thanks

ss_2004 said:
What makes you think your labor is approved with PD 05/2004 ??
When it's approved you will get a copy of letter (if your latest addr. is updated
in DBEC).
Isnt DBEC approving cases from 2004 now. I already got the 45 day letter and my case made it to regional .so isnt an approval possible?
Does everybody get the letter?I dont know but i am pretty sure as i am insisting to the lawyer to apply thru PERM and he is not saying yes to it .i also feel that becoz my employer earlier has assured me that he wud be applying for some people in Dec and i cud join them.
What is the maximum gap which can be taken b/n Labor approval and filing of 140/485 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocolate said:
Isnt DBEC approving cases from 2004 now. I already got the 45 day letter and my case made it to regional .so isnt an approval possible?
Does everybody get the letter?I dont know but i am pretty sure as i am insisting to the lawyer to apply thru PERM and he is not saying yes to it .i also feel that becoz my employer earlier has assured me that he wud be applying for some people in Dec and i cud join them.
What is the maximum gap which can be taken b/n Labor approval and filing of 140/485 ? --As of now there is no limit ...
Presently BEC is working on Jan 2005 cases. for your pd it may take 2 more months. (its just an estimate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can somebody predict when I can get the approval

ETA Case Number: D-05139-XXXXXX
45 day sent on dec 2nd

Priority date Sep 2001
Processing type: TR
Case source: Region

Occupation title and Occupation Code is empty

I dont have any column for Case Status

Thanks in advance

Thanks

gth999 said:
Presently BEC is working on Jan 2005 cases. for your pd it may take 2 more months. (its just an estimate)
Thanks for the reply.I am just hoping that i get the labor approval letter as my visa is expiring and although i have an extension application being on EAD wud be big relief as i have been in this country for 9 years on visa .

you case looks like CA auto remanded case. you will get ton of info on following site:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1327243#post1327243

venkatram said:
Hi,

Can somebody predict when I can get the approval

ETA Case Number: D-05139-XXXXXX
45 day sent on dec 2nd

Priority date Sep 2001
Processing type: TR
Case source: Region

Occupation title and Occupation Code is empty

I dont have any column for Case Status

Thanks in advance

Chocolate said:
Thanks for the reply.I am just hoping that i get the labor approval letter as my visa is expiring and although i have an extension application being on EAD wud be big relief as i have been in this country for 9 years on visa .

Chocolate,
Sorry to disappoint you, but even if you case gets approved, you won't be able to file for EAD and 485 unless the VISA dates progresses to April 2004. This is likely impossible unless some miracle happens.
Regards.
GCCovet

GCCovet said:
Chocolate,
Sorry to disappoint you, but even if you case gets approved, you won't be able to file for EAD and 485 unless the VISA dates progresses to April 2004. This is likely impossible unless some miracle happens.
Regards.
GCCovet
Chocolate is lucky in that aspect. He is from rest of the world and in EB2 category so its current as of now.

Chocolate I did not see your details in the tracker. Can you please post the information there it would be of great help.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1328957#post1328957