Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

any 2002 PD with 45 days letter still pending?

My PD is 12/2002, CA, Dallas BEC and the company replied 45 days letter at the end of Jan., but nothing happens after that :confused:
Is there anybody in the same situation? Is there a way checking status besides 7th year extention email? Not sure if it is helpful that my attorney sends in queries ...

Thanks in advance.

lots still waiting for 45 day letter

whatever2002 said:
My PD is 12/2002, CA, Dallas BEC and the company replied 45 days letter at the end of Jan., but nothing happens after that :confused:
Is there anybody in the same situation? Is there a way checking status besides 7th year extention email? Not sure if it is helpful that my attorney sends in queries ...

Thanks in advance.

Me and many more people like me with priority dates in 2002 and 2001 still waiting for their 45 day letter. It would be nice to have at least had that confirmation that our cases are somewhere in the black hole at the backlog center. I am currently preparing my 8th year extension application. How much longer do so many people have to wait.

If any of you out there watch CNN they are intimating that the riots currently taking place in France should be a warning to the USA as to how they treat their legal immigrants. We can only be oppressed for so long. I think rioting is not the answer but I am sure any one of us on this forum understands the frustration those immigrants are feeling at some time.

whatever2002 said:

Thanks in advance.
Did your case make it to regional level or was it submitted to the backlog center from state level?

45 day letters status in DBEC

lynne said:
Me and many more people like me with priority dates in 2002 and 2001 still waiting for their 45 day letter. It would be nice to have at least had that confirmation that our cases are somewhere in the black hole at the backlog center. I am currently preparing my 8th year extension application. How much longer do so many people have to wait.

If any of you out there watch CNN they are intimating that the riots currently taking place in France should be a warning to the USA as to how they treat their legal immigrants. We can only be oppressed for so long. I think rioting is not the answer but I am sure any one of us on this forum understands the frustration those immigrants are feeling at some time.

lynne,

If you take a look carefully at the BEC tracker which JustWatching handles, you realize following:

1. Almost all people whose cases went to region got 45 day letters by the end of May 2005. We know that DBEC has around 30K Region cases.
2. First Regianal offices who sent cases to DBEC were Texas and SFO DOL
3. By the end of February 2005 almost all people from Texas and California DOL got 45 day letters. It is almost 15K cases for 3-4 months (DBEC started to send 45 day letters since November/December)
4. DBEC generates 45 day letters very slowly, 5000 letters per month 15K/3=5K
5. There are around 170K cases in DBEC. DBEC needs 34 months to complete generating 45 day leters for each case.

General my conclusion is that in 2 years each case will get 45 day letters, and around 60K out of 170K people from DBEC already have 45 day letters.

sfmars said:
lynne,

If you take a look carefully at the BEC tracker which JustWatching handles, you realize following:

1. Almost all people whose cases went to region got 45 day letters by the end of May 2005. We know that DBEC has around 30K Region cases.
2. First Regianal offices who sent cases to DBEC were Texas and SFO DOL
3. By the end of February 2005 almost all people from Texas and California DOL got 45 day letters. It is almost 15K cases for 3-4 months (DBEC started to send 45 day letters since November/December)
4. DBEC generates 45 day letters very slowly, 5000 letters per month 15K/3=5K
5. There are around 170K cases in DBEC. DBEC needs 34 months to complete generating 45 day leters for each case.

General my conclusion is that in 2 years each case will get 45 day letters, and around 60K out of 170K people from DBEC already have 45 day letters.

Thank you for the analysis. However, if it is going to take another two years for the rest of the cases to get 45 day letters, then these cases will have to be adjudicated, and the backlog centers currently have a two year contract, of which one year has already expired. So at least 33% of cases will still not have been contacted when the backlog centers are currently due to close. Does anyone else find this rather worrying????????? I certainly do.

Who said the DBEC will close down?

It's kind of scam. They made rosy projections in the beginning to win the contract. After 2 years they will say due to people making fake enquiries & other blah blah legitimate reasons, the work could not be completed, so we need 2 more years and 16 million dollars more. And guess what, because so many people are still suffering and pending at DBEC, the DOL will be forced to extend the contract.

So dont worry - DBEC/PBEC are not going to close anytime soon. They might even remain open beyond 4 years (due to blah blah bullsh** reasons)

lynne said:
Thank you for the analysis. However, if it is going to take another two years for the rest of the cases to get 45 day letters, then these cases will have to be adjudicated, and the backlog centers currently have a two year contract, of which one year has already expired. So at least 33% of cases will still not have been contacted when the backlog centers are currently due to close. Does anyone else find this rather worrying????????? I certainly do.

Hi

Is anybody in the same situation like me. My PD is 06/30/03.
STATE CA
EB3
RIR

Getting a little worried. I am seeing most of the cases that are approved are post Jul'03.

whatever2002 said:

Thanks in advance.

my is 7/2002. Replied 45 day letter in march 2005. Hear nothing yet.

UG. said:
jamiw75, I think in the tracker your PD is 01 Spet 03.
yeah, I only knew my PD is 09/2003 and not sure about the date and in tracker , if only month is known then set to 09/01/2003. now I checked the DOL database and sure the date.

There are people with 2001 and 2002 PDs ...

There are many people who have PDs of 2001 and 2002 and I know of someone personally who is at DBEC and has a PD of 2000 waiting, still, for their 45DL.

So - dont you start worrying. You are not alone.

Good Luck!

wish30 said:
Hi

Is anybody in the same situation like me. My PD is 06/30/03.
STATE CA
EB3
RIR

Getting a little worried. I am seeing most of the cases that are approved are post Jul'03.

No 45-Day Letter, Case Status - Data Review

Sorry for the long post, but I would highly appreciate if I can get answer for below questions:

My PD is July 2002 (Dallas BEC, EB2-RIR) and case status is "Data Review" according to lawyer. I have not received 45-day letter yet.

After reading in forum, seems like some people have made conclusion that "Data Review" means "Data entry is complete and no 45-day letter has been received by BEC".

Is there anybody who had Case Status as "Data Review" at some point in time and got certified. Could you share how long it took from Case Status "Data Review" to move to Case Status "Certified".

If all those who had Case Status "Data Review" at some point, please respond, what is there current "Case Status", would help us determine for sure about "Data Review" case status.

Pl do respond to this post: Thank You in Advance
--------->>>
Old Case Status - "Data Review"
Current Case Status - ???
45-Day letter - Received (After how many days of "Data Review" ) / Not received .
--------->>>

"mamidikaya",

In recent past, I think you posted your case status is also in data review. Pl share information / analysis you have.

Thanks,
hopehope41

Last edited by a moderator:
TR Regional cases

Experts,

Why is Dallas not certifying any Regional TR cases?.
In the tracker i am seeing same 10 approvals for several months.
We got approvals one per month.

My case(TR) PD is 1/31/03 and is state cleared one(regional case).
When do you guy's think, i will get my LC??..

Guys, Please share your thoughts on this.

No-45 days letter, where is my case ?

hopehope41 said:
Sorry for the long post, but I would highly appreciate if I can get answer for below questions:

My PD is July 2002 (Dallas BEC, EB2-RIR) and case status is "Data Review" according to lawyer. I have not received 45-day letter yet.

After reading in forum, seems like some people have made conclusion that "Data Review" means "Data entry is complete and no 45-day letter has been received by BEC".

Is there anybody who had Case Status as "Data Review" at some point in time and got certified. Could you share how long it took from Case Status "Data Review" to move to Case Status "Certified".

If all those who had Case Status "Data Review" at some point, please respond, what is there current "Case Status", would help us determine for sure about "Data Review" case status.

Pl do respond to this post: Thank You in Advance
--------->>>
Old Case Status - "Data Review"
Current Case Status - ???
45-Day letter - Received (After how many days of "Data Review" ) / Not received .
--------->>>

"mamidikaya",

In recent past, I think you posted your case status is also in data review. Pl share information / analysis you have.

Thanks,
hopehope41

PD: Aug 14, 2003/MI
RD: Don't know
Case statue: EB3/RIR, No case number
45 days Letter: Not received
Questions: where is my case ? Chicago ?, What can I do? :mad:

Ilwaiting said:
Do you know there exact date?

You said yours is Aug'03. Is it RIR? Do you know if it has been transferred to regional? If so you should be receiving it anytime. currently only RIR/Regional cases are being processed by Dallas BEC

yes its RIR/EB3 ...45 days letter received on JAN'05 etc...

As mentioned, it "appears" most of the cases processed by BEC are those transferred from regional. Since you do not know if the case is trasferred to Regional or Not. The best bet for you would be to go to download the year your case was filed and search based on the company name and approximate date of filing. It also shows whether your case was sent to Regional or not. You need MS Access to view.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

nfaa said:

PD: Aug 14, 2003/MI
RD: Don't know
Case statue: EB3/RIR, No case number
45 days Letter: Not received
Questions: where is my case ? Chicago ?, What can I do? :mad:

Ok, I was actually trying to enquire about your friends PD. Anyway, After waiting for so long. I think each case is unique. So can't comapre. my pd is sep'2003 went to BEC from regional.

VISLI_COM said:
yes its RIR/EB3 ...45 days letter received on JAN'05 etc...