Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

vijay0101 said:
NO I have not requested it yet. So With new rule do you think we can file 485 if I-140 approved?

""the bill would appear to preclude beneficiaries of previously approved I-140 petitions from benefiting from the opportunity of applying for adjustment of status under this provision.""

case source state

After having browsed through the form, i get the impression that case source state = long wait. Any odd's who have received approvals with case source state. Reply is appreciated

Action still required

late_twenties said:
this is great news. thanks for sharing it with us.

I urge all of you to send emails to senators and everyone concerned. The email addresses can be found in the previous posts. They will not understand what problems we are facing unless we make our voices heard. The rules always look good on paper but it is up to us to point out the flaws in the system.

Sitting back will not help. We want them to not only increase the visas but also allow I485 filing even if PD is not current. This will happen only if we make a strong point about the difficulties we face by having to stick to one blood sucking employer and not getting AP and EAD for self and spouse by not being able to file I485.

We still have a week to make our concerns public before the hearing starts.
Please please please send emails to senators involved in this hearing. No one is going to penalize us for trying to make the system better.

We should not feel too comfortable yet. We all thought Backlog Reduction Centers will reduce the waiting time for our LC's by several months. Look at what's going on now.

This is the time to send our concerns to the decision making people.
Please do not sit back. This may be our only chance.

Dallas stopped approving any TR(Regional) cases

sfmars,

I don't think Dallas is approving any TR(Regional) cases at least for past several months.
If you look at the tracker there are only 5 approvals for TR(Regional).
Obviously when they are approving those many, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we will see an order. (Come on Dallas, 5 cases in an year, that to regional ones, at this rate, only god may be of little optimistic)

I guess they will take months(that too some time in 06), if not years to approve any more TR ( Regional) cases. Does any one remember when we had the last approval for TR(Regional) ?.

sfmars said:
If not to consider approvals with PD 04/05/06/07 of 2003 (cases randomly selected by DBEC) and judge based on the tracker (presented by JustWatching) of the oldest PD for the cases which went to region and got 45DL, one can get following DBEC queue status:

TR Regional - 04/2001 (Oldest not approved case)
RIR Regional - 01/2002 (Oldest not approved case)

TR/RIR SWA - Nowhere

We need to judge Dallas queue status based on JustWatching tracker and abovementioned dates.

RIR (Regional) queue in Dallas is completely out of FIFO and limited number of approvals come randomly (not in the order of PD). Today I saw again approval with PD Jan 2003 and Jul 2003. I will be not surprised if tomorrow someone gets approval with PD 04/2004. I think that TR (Regional) is only in order of PD at least it corresponds the tracker.

sfmars said:
If not to consider approvals with PD 04/05/06/07 of 2003 (cases randomly selected by DBEC) and judge based on the tracker (presented by JustWatching) of the oldest PD for the cases which went to region and got 45DL, one can get following DBEC queue status:

TR Regional - 04/2001 (Oldest not approved case)
RIR Regional - 01/2002 (Oldest not approved case)

TR/RIR SWA - Nowhere

We need to judge Dallas queue status based on JustWatching tracker and abovementioned dates.

RIR (Regional) queue in Dallas is completely out of FIFO and limited number of approvals come randomly (not in the order of PD). Today I saw again approval with PD Jan 2003 and Jul 2003. I will be not surprised if tomorrow someone gets approval with PD 04/2004. I think that TR (Regional) is only in order of PD at least it corresponds the tracker.

I actually do think that Dallas BPC Regional RIR cases are for the most part being processed in order (at a macro level). I would say that for the most part cases up to May 2003 have been processed with June 2003/July 2003 cases starting to trickle in.

There are cases that have been skipped but also keep in mind that some people have posted their status and never come back to update so the tracker is not 100% accurate.

A THEORY I have for the skipped cases is:
- Cases have been closed and people don't know it.
- I work in an industry that handles "paper", processes and adjudicates them. A typical process is for examiners to pull the "case" from the general queue and assign it to themselves. Then the case just sits in their personal queue. There is a legitimate reason for doing this, ie processing needing additional info and coming back later to finish up. I HAVE NO INSIDE INFORMATION TO BACK THIS UP, IT IS JUST A THEORY.

As for the Dallas BPC Regional Traditional cases, I think the issue here is the lack of Traditional cases on this forum and the fact that they are usually older. If you look at the "summary regular by month" sheet in the tracker it does not look that disorganized. I just think they are still stuck in the April 2001 bubble.

By the way the latest Traditional case approved was "shagua" and he posted it just this week. His/her PD 4/25/2001.

Dallas BPC is clearly not strictly FIFO especially because SWA cases are being skipped but they are clearly the more predictable BPC. If you asked me to write a similar description for Philly BPC I would be unable to do so.

Is Dallas Backlog Reduction Center replying to 7th year screen shot requests?
Has anyone got reply for 7th year screen shot recently.

Please add my Info to the tracker.
Chicago DOL RD: 05-05-2004
Replied 45 day letter: 03-23-2005

Latest Spreadsheet from Dallas

vgans said:
Hi late_twenties:

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Favor from you. Can you plese peruse this attached spreadhseet and tell us if you find your case there. If yes, then your Screen shot with Case Source "Region" makes sense. This attachment is a subset of Regional Cases that have reached DBEC (as per DOL publication).

Please respond!
Regards,
VGANS

Hello VGANS:
I see the attached spreadsheet has only upto Sep30 PD cases. Where can I find the latest case numbers that has PD Oct 2003? Has it been released already?

Thanks

Contact Phone Number for Dallas BPC

Is there any contact phone for checking LC status
at Dallas BPC ?

And do we get the status by calling such number ?

My details :

Priority Date June 26,2002
RIR CA
Regional Date May 2003
45 day letter sent early 2005
LC status - DON'T KNOW!

Labor Approved

Finally, my lawyer contacted me this morning saying they have received the approval notice from Dallas BEC. Would be really excited had the retrogression not happened :(

It is EB3 RIR from Texas with
PD: 07/22/2003
RD: 02/17/2004
45-Day Letter replied 01/02/2005

Good luck to everybody in this forum. YOU WILL MAKE IT!

try Philly center

GC69 said:
Is Dallas Backlog Reduction Center replying to 7th year screen shot requests?
Has anyone got reply for 7th year screen shot recently.

Please add my Info to the tracker.
Chicago DOL RD: 05-05-2004
Replied 45 day letter: 03-23-2005

I have tried both BECs last Friday. Dallas BEC never replied but Philly did. Only catch is they hid the status field...

JustWatching said:
I actually do think that Dallas BPC Regional RIR cases are for the most part being processed in order (at a macro level).

A THEORY I have for the skipped cases is:
- Cases have been closed and people don't know it.
- I work in an industry that handles "paper", processes and adjudicates them. A typical process is for examiners to pull the "case" from the general queue and assign it to themselves. Then the case just sits in their personal queue. There is a legitimate reason for doing this, ie processing needing additional info and coming back later to finish up. I HAVE NO INSIDE INFORMATION TO BACK THIS UP, IT IS JUST A THEORY.

JustWatching,

You are doing a great job taking care of BEC tracker database.

I would agree what you said about Dallas BEC, but your theory is not applicable for cases having "Data Review" (people recently got screenshots) , PD some time in June 2002 and who responed to 45 DL some time at the begining of 2005 and all of them RIR went to region. See how many of them people created thread for "Data Review" cases.

And I do not believe that DBEC is waiting for half year some information regarding pending cases, they would simply close them

Appreciate if you could post your first 5 digits of the case# at DBEC

05062-xxxx?

the said:
Finally, my lawyer contacted me this morning saying they have received the approval notice from Dallas BEC. Would be really excited had the retrogression not happened :(

congrats !!

the said:

Nice to see late July approvals comming !.
DBPC seems to be going on the right track for regional 2003 cases.
Hope the queue is at Aug/Sep 2003 !! :)

My PD is also july 22

the said:

My PD is also july 22nd 2003. Hope I should get it in next few weeks.
My BEC tracking number is D-04264-XXXXX.
When Labour gets approved, who gets notified first, attorney or myself, how does notification process work?

while it appears that the cases are from late july. look at this casenumber its 04207-xxxx. This was dataentered atleast 269 days before mine. Mine had a PD of 23rd sep- 2003. Don't mean to demoralize but we have to face facts.

ss_2004 said:
Nice to see late July approvals comming !.
DBPC seems to be going on the right track for regional 2003 cases.
Hope the queue is at Aug/Sep 2003 !! :)