Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

hi UG Mine PD is 9/11/2003 Dallas BEC but applied from Chicago. Can u inform me if you receive screen shots or any status on your case.

Thanks
Vijay0101

UG. said:
The BECs have really picked up pace in the last two weeks - that's great.

They may know that people exchange with information and decided to show that they improved their speed by randomly certifiyng cases with further dates. This could help them to mislead people to understand where they are. Otherwise it is very strange when people receive hard copy of approvals with Priority Dates January and June 2003 the same day. And a lot of people with PD 2002 are not certified.

They clear only Regianal cases, but there are only 55000 ~ 60000 regional cases in both BECs. All regional cases could be cleared for 4-5 months, but for almost one year they did not clear even half of them.

It is too early to speak about DBEC speed improvement.

No Case Status

I got a screen shot of my case from BEC. all the info about my case is there except the case status WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?I AM SCARED DOES THAT MEAN THE CASE IS CLOSED OR IS STILL A LABOR CASE.?PLEASE CLARIFY
PD 5/2004 45 DAY LETTER REPLIED RECENTLY.

Lot of people are misusing the 7th year extension screenshot email address to get status information. May be they figured out a way to make the status field blank.

Chocolate said:
I got a screen shot of my case from BEC. all the info about my case is there except the case status WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?I AM SCARED DOES THAT MEAN THE CASE IS CLOSED OR IS STILL A LABOR CASE.?PLEASE CLARIFY
PD 5/2004 45 DAY LETTER REPLIED RECENTLY.

NonRIR case

Is anybody got approval for Non-RIR EB2 case filed sometime between Aug 2002 and Nov 2003.

eligible for 7th year extension

GC_DJ said:
Lot of people are misusing the 7th year extension screenshot email address to get status information. May be they figured out a way to make the status field blank.

I AM INDEED FILING FOR A 7TH YEAR EXTENSION SO I MAILED THEM ?MY VISA EXPIRES IN MARCH 2006.WHAT DOES THE STATUS FIELD NOT THERE IN SCREEN SHOT MEAN

The status field blank means Nothing. Looks like they purposefully erased the status information. Ask your Attorney or Employer to send the request. They may reveal the status info. to them.

Chocolate said:
I AM INDEED FILING FOR A 7TH YEAR EXTENSION SO I MAILED THEM ?MY VISA EXPIRES IN MARCH 2006.WHAT DOES THE STATUS FIELD NOT THERE IN SCREEN SHOT MEAN

thanks

GC_DJ said:
The status field blank means Nothing. Looks like they purposefully erased the status information. Ask your Attorney or Employer to send the request. They may reveal the status info. to them.

Thanks

i will tell the lawyer to do that .is there anyway i can myself verify the case status from the BEC say thru telephone like in DOL ?

Company division is bought by another company

Experts!! Urgent

Especially lalaker and benben912

My companyA *my division* is bought by another companyB. My six year H1 term is getting completed on February, 2006. 7th year H1 extension is filed from CompanyA.

Now the issue is companyA headquartered in NE(labour is filed from NE) and physical work location is NJ and the new company headquartered in MA. And companyB doesn't have any offices in NE and my work location continues to be NJ.

Will there be an issue in labour? Or G28 form will do it as "successor in interest"?

Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
what happened with my case???

Congratulations! I really hope they are re-visiting the PD 2002 cases. Mine information is:
CA, EB2, RIR, PD: April 2002, RD: May 2003, 45-day letter replied: Jan 17, 2005.

But I'm still waiting for the LC. I can not take a screen shot now for I'm only in my 4th year H1B. I asked the lawyer of my company, all she told me is keeping waiting. :-( I don't know what's going on with Dalles BPC. Are they really sticking to FIFO ???? Anyone in the same boat?

CAPD02 said:
Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that finally after 3 yrs 4 Months waiting, my labor certification has been approved. Thanks to all and wishing everyone who is in the currently processing/waiting queue.

I want to say one thing, all we observed there is no FIFO strategy in approvals but let's hope everyone who are currently at BEC will get approvals, especially whose PD 2002, they will get very soon.

It seems to be they are re-visiting the PD 2002 cases and certifying the cases. Since all these days we are seeing the approvals for PD 2003 cases, now along with me one more colleague who’s PD May 2002 also got approval in this week.

Thanks to all for your support and sharing the info.

Thanks

samurai said:
I received a letter from dallas bec that my labor has been approved on 09/13/2005 and they mailed the form on 09/28/2005 which I received on 10/06/05. My PD was 03/26/2003 EB-2 category. I missed the retrogression deadline, so I guess I need to apply for I-140 and wait for the priority date to be current...

Good Luck for all of you waiting for labor cert.

Congrats Samurai,

Did your attorney/employer receive the approval letter before you?
Also exactly how does the arriving mail envelope (color/size) appear like?
Does it carry a sender's name etc....

CalEngineer,

I am in the same boat as you. PD 07/2002 CA RIR. no new yet.

CalEngineer said:
Congratulations! I really hope they are re-visiting the PD 2002 cases. Mine information is:
CA, EB2, RIR, PD: April 2002, RD: May 2003, 45-day letter replied: Jan 17, 2005.

But I'm still waiting for the LC. I can not take a screen shot now for I'm only in my 4th year H1B. I asked the lawyer of my company, all she told me is keeping waiting. :-( I don't know what's going on with Dalles BPC. Are they really sticking to FIFO ???? Anyone in the same boat?

vijay0101 said:
HI LCKBAADKIKAHANI mine is PD is 9/11/2003 Dallas RIR please let me know when you receive yours...did you try to get yours screen shots yet!

thakns
vijaya0101

I haven't got any screen shot as I am in my 2nd year H1.

-LcKBaadKiKahani

LC received by old attonery in late August

Just found my LC approval went to old attonery. Thanks god. Labor
pain is over. See you guys in 140 forum!

good luck! guys

benben912 said:
Thanks for your reply. I knew your ID for a long time, may be back in MSN
Texas immigration community? Are you in Dallas?

Guess what? My case also belongs to " success of interest". May be backlong
center intentionly delay sending out Hard copy of this kind of cases?
Backlog center didn't send query for my case, because my new coporate attorney submitted G-28 and some " success of interest" stuff along with
45 day letter last time.

You will be fine.

G28 is for change of attonery only. you can google " Successor in interest"
to find more information. According to you description, you are ok. But,
be aware you LC approval might go to your old attonery. :)

pat2005 said:
Experts!! Urgent

Especially lalaker and benben912

My companyA *my division* is bought by another companyB. My six year H1 term is getting completed on February, 2006. 7th year H1 extension is filed from CompanyA.

Now the issue is companyA headquartered in NE(labour is filed from NE) and physical work location is NJ and the new company headquartered in MA. And companyB doesn't have any offices in NE and my work location continues to be NJ.

Will there be an issue in labour? Or G28 form will do it as "successor in interest"?

Thank you so much

DBEC Queue based on the tracker

CalEngineer said:

If not to consider approvals with PD 04/05/06/07 of 2003 (cases randomly selected by DBEC) and judge based on the tracker (presented by JustWatching) of the oldest PD for the cases which went to region and got 45DL, one can get following DBEC queue status:

TR Regional - 04/2001 (Oldest not approved case)
RIR Regional - 01/2002 (Oldest not approved case)

TR/RIR SWA - Nowhere

We need to judge Dallas queue status based on JustWatching tracker and abovementioned dates.

RIR (Regional) queue in Dallas is completely out of FIFO and limited number of approvals come randomly (not in the order of PD). Today I saw again approval with PD Jan 2003 and Jul 2003. I will be not surprised if tomorrow someone gets approval with PD 04/2004. I think that TR (Regional) is only in order of PD at least it corresponds the tracker.

Yes I am in Dallas

benben912 said:
Thanks for your reply. I knew your ID for a long time, may be back in MSN
Texas immigration community? Are you in Dallas?

Guess what? My case also belongs to " success of interest". May be backlong
center intentionly delay sending out Hard copy of this kind of cases?
Backlog center didn't send query for my case, because my new coporate attorney submitted G-28 and some " success of interest" stuff along with
45 day letter last time.

Benben912,
Congratulations to you. Hope I will get my stuff soon. And yes I am in Dallas.

Thanks,

vijay0101 said:
hi UG Mine PD is 9/11/2003 Dallas BEC but applied from Chicago. Can u inform me if you receive screen shots or any status on your case.

Thanks
Vijay0101

I also applied from Chicago. I have not requested the screen short so don't know the status. Did you?