Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
75483.2 * 0.95 = 71709.04

I would not worry if I were you

I'm worried.

My wage was more than 10% less than the prevailing wage. Now it is more than the prevailing wage thogh. I got stuck in Region for about a year because the lawyer had to challenge the 'low wage' issue. He did some research and sent the statistic to the Region. It went through.

I asked the lawyer twice last week and he said the wage is determined by when the LC got approved, not the filling date.

Now, my PD day is 10/2003, and I haven't received any screenshot or updates or anything. None does the lawyer. I start to worry that after more than 3 years of waiting, I might got denial at the end.

Could anyone give me some insights, or just anything comments? Please help. Thanks very much.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
sfmars/badluckinusa

Could you please explain me this is correct, as per screen shot I have this number

Rate of Pay = 70,000/Yearly
Prevailing Wage = 59,592/Yearly

Looks like mine Prevailing ware if less than Rate of Pay?, need inputs from you guys

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

You are totally fine. If your PW is less than your actual Rate of Pay that is an ideal situation.

Many Thanks Sfmars

Many Thanks buddy....it's a great relief......glad we have excellent gurus in this forum....

sfmars said:
You are totally fine. If your PW is less than your actual Rate of Pay that is an ideal situation.

badluckinusa said:
Mine is a Regular/TR case.

Recruiting process is done by state and the case is now with BEC.
We recently requested a screenshot for 7th year extension.
Per Screen, Status shows TR and Source is Region.
I also noticed my Rate of pay($*71750 / *Yearly) is about $3,800(around 5%) less than Prevailing wage($*75483.2 / *Yearly). :confused:
Will this Prevailing wage be a problem for me?.

Please advise.

You are fine because your salary is more then 95% of Prevailing wage.

Approved

Just got a call from Employer that my labor has been approved.
I need to talk to Attorney and get more details, I will post more details once i receive a copy.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD - 11/05/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx
Approved -- xxxx

what if you get paid higher than prevailing wages

dsugandhi said:
You are fine because your salary is more then 95% of Prevailing wage.

to be precise per screen short (which is a fact) my salary is 12-13% higher than prevailing wages. status is RIR /source is region. Would that be a problem ?

gc_ka_wait said:
to be precise per screen short (which is a fact) my salary is 12-13% higher than prevailing wages. status is RIR /source is region. Would that be a problem ?

Anything above 95% of PW is fine.....

Send an email to H1B7YR <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with your case number, name, employer name, priority date, and ask for your case status. This is meant for ppl who need proof to extend their H1B for CIS. Good Luck!
sun_spark said:
Hi NIW applicant,
How did u get this Screen Shot? What should I do to apply this. Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
Sun_SPark

Thank you for your Quick response. I already got 7th year approvel. Is it okay to email to get this screen shot. Please let me know
Thanks.

NIW applicant said:
Send an email to H1B7YR <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with your case number, name, employer name, priority date, and ask for your case status. This is meant for ppl who need proof to extend their H1B for CIS. Good Luck!

Prevailing wage

Should the actual wage be above 95% of the prevailing wage from the time you have started labor application? Let us say my rate was lower than that when they applied for labor...what about this situation....?

Actually...how does companies ability to pay circumvent these situations if at all. I know that this wage determination comes into the picture when I-140 petition is filed...at this time they either check your wage or the companies ability to pay...

Can somebody please explain how this is determined?

immi24 said:
Anything above 95% of PW is fine.....

I really don't know, and i myself have spent some time worrying about this. It is up to you if you want to take the risk. What is your PD?
sun_spark said:
Thank you for your Quick response. I already got 7th year approvel. Is it okay to email to get this screen shot. Please let me know
Thanks.

congratulations and good luck.

sr2610 said:
Just got a call from Employer that my labor has been approved.
I need to talk to Attorney and get more details, I will post more details once i receive a copy.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD - 11/05/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx
Approved -- xxxx

rest_2004_free said:
Should the actual wage be above 95% of the prevailing wage from the time you have started labor application? Let us say my rate was lower than that when they applied for labor...what about this situation....?

Actually...how does companies ability to pay circumvent these situations if at all. I know that this wage determination comes into the picture when I-140 petition is filed...at this time they either check your wage or the companies ability to pay...

Can somebody please explain how this is determined?

I counted the stocks (mine is employee owned) and the school benefit, and stuff like that. It makes the wage look a bit better. Just try to find anything you could.

To Icarus - Sync between both BECs

From the Philly forum we received the news about instructions to both BEC to sync PDs (at last some management).
I believe that all of us would like to see Dallas at the same or faster pace and Philly expediting their work to be sync in the near future with Dallas.
Icarus, do you have, from inside Dallas BEC, any complementary information about these instructions?
- Deadline to be sync.
- Will Dallas continue the revisions as lately?
- Any possible detail is welcomed.

ArgenBas

Originally Posted by aprlc2002
Hi All,

This is quite a good news especially for PBEC.. It seems that the management at both the BECs were instructed to be in sync PDs So we may see some quick approvals in RIR category.. Do not know whether this move slows down DBEC for PBEC to catch up with them.

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

All the aforementioned info is an assessment and cannot be prosecuted under any jurisdiction of law.

MY PD is Aug 2003. Received 45 day letter on 04/08/2005 and replied on 04/12.
Thanks Again

NIW applicant said:
I really don't know, and i myself have spent some time worrying about this. It is up to you if you want to take the risk. What is your PD?

sfmars said:
Only if your salary was less more than 5% of the PW on the date when your LC was filed.

I saw certified cases with actual salary less than PW.
Hi gurus, Help Please!
At the time of labor application, my Rate of Pay was 72% of the Prevailing Wage and now it is at 80% of the prevailing wage. Will that be a problem for my labor certification? My case details are below in my signature. Thanks folks!

Labor Cerified

I just got a mail from may attorney that they had received my Labor Certification. Here are my details

PD: Dec 22, 2002
RD: Nov, 2003
Case Certified: July 12th 2005 (As per screen shot)
Copy received: Aug 22, 2005
Category: EB2