Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB3 dates

Hi, My LC got approved recently (PD 15 jan 2003), I am in EB3 catagory. Does anybody has any idea about where the dates (current) stands for EB3? Any chance that my case will fall under current dates in this octobers visa bulletin? weighing a chance to check if to wait for 6weeks for concurrent filing or go for I140 alone. Sorry for asking it here, this is the only tracker I have ever followed!! please guide me to proper forum too.......... Thanks much.........

NIW applicant said:
Hi Maveric,
I noticed that you got a screen shot 1 week apart. Did you send both requests to PBEC? I got a finla review status on 8-17-05 and am very tempted to resend a reuest.
Thanks
PD Jan 29, 03
EB2/RIR/CA

I think you should wait whole of this week. You may send a request on friday before COB.

dsugandhi said:
Vsaxena,

Was there any difference between the pay of you too guys?

How much is "12. Rate of Pay" (Proffered wage) in ETA-750A for both of you?
Do you know Privilege wage for your job title"

There should not be more then 5% of difference between Privilege wage and proffered wage.

Hi,

What is proffered wage?

Thanks

NIW applicant said:
Hi Maveric,
I noticed that you got a screen shot 1 week apart. Did you send both requests to PBEC? I got a finla review status on 8-17-05 and am very tempted to resend a reuest.
Thanks
PD Jan 29, 03
EB2/RIR/CA

My PD is 2/2003 I got "Final Review" status hopefully by this time your case has been certified. Try once again and all the best.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Certified

Fellows:
on 08/08/05 my case was RIR. I needed to extend my h-1 and i sent an email to PBEC and my case status came back certified. Dont know between 08/08 and today when it was certified when will i get my hard copy but it finally certified.
Hey Puhrince you said your dates are close to mine what's your status looking like? Do reply when you can. THanks

ETA: D-05124-9XXXX
EB2/RIR/TX
PD: 01/28/03
Case Src: Region
Occup. Cd.: 03006XXX(Softwr. Engr)
Case Rcvd. Dt.: 05/05/2005
Look in my previous posts for rest of the details.

chinglun said:
that is not so fair ... nothing is fair in this country .
BobbySingh said:
(to chinglun)have you thought about going back then.... Then you wont have to deal deal with the unfairness. Just a suggestion. :D
labordrags said:
I have made correction to one of your post [BobbySingh], the name calling one. This type is behaviour is not acceptable in the future. Please kindly review your post before make it a final submit. Also, if you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for your co-operations.
Good Morning Fellowes:
I applogize to all for my behaviour. I am not using my reasons as my defense. No matter what I shouldn't have done that. At the same time it is very rude for someone to make a comment about a country that is giving you shelter, security and a chance at a better life. Mr. ChingLun made a comment about this country not being fair. The US does not owe the visas or jobs to anyone. We were not forced to come here. There is a backlog because the labor department was unexpectedly overwhlemed with applications because of IT boom. It is not something that labor department is doing to purposefully slow the applications process. We should be glad that the government is even making an attempt to reduce backlog let alone aggressively trying to bring the backlog situation under control. Apart from Mr Chinglun I am requesting everyone in this forum and others to have a sense of dignity about yourself. Remember, you are your country's representative. The way some people cry, whine, moan, make sarcastic remarks against labor dept. and about labor problems makes us look like absolute desparate beggars. Read your own comments and look at your screen names(some of them are really embarrassing) and see for yourself what kind of image would they portray to americans reading this. This kind of attitude here means we have this desparate attitude everywhere. I have gone through absolute hell for the last 8 years myself. This is not the end of the world. Please have some self respect and a sense of dignity for yourself. I know its very very frustrating and I wish you all the very best of luck and warm regards. Thanks
Bobby

sunofeast_GC said:
Hi,

What is proffered wage?

Thanks

I asked lawyer twice, so it could be true:
It is the wage you will have (the company aggree to pay you, or you have right now) when you are in LC status approved, compare with the prev'g wage, not the wage when you first filed the LC.

Hopefully this could give some relief to people like me, who's wage at the time filling LC was not high enough.

PD Feb'03 approval

posting this from the Dallas BEC Chicago cases forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
gc4sa03
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2003

LC Approved

I have received a letter of approval my labor from Dallas BEC

EB3/RIR/MI/Chicago > Dallas BEC
Michigan PD : 02/01/2003
Chicago RD : 24/01/2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - 3/18/05
Labor Approved: 07/14/2005 but received the letter on 08/19/2005

dsugandhi said:
Vsaxena,

Was there any difference between the pay of you too guys?

How much is "12. Rate of Pay" (Proffered wage) in ETA-750A for both of you?
Do you know Privilege wage for your job title"

There should not be more then 5% of difference between Privilege wage and proffered wage.
We had same salery.

My salery is around 3% more than the Privilege wage.

Thanks,

congratulations

miindia said:
Hi, My LC got approved recently (PD 15 jan 2003), I am in EB3 catagory. Does anybody has any idea about where the dates (current) stands for EB3? Any chance that my case will fall under current dates in this octobers visa bulletin? weighing a chance to check if to wait for 6weeks for concurrent filing or go for I140 alone. Sorry for asking it here, this is the only tracker I have ever followed!! please guide me to proper forum too.......... Thanks much.........
Nobody knows about 485 dates at this point.So dont wait file your 140 immediately and later if your date become current you can file 485.

Bobby my man, good to see your approval! do stick around in the I-140 & 485 forums where I hope to join u there soon...i guess my approval as well as other Jan 03 filers, should be in the mail..? but looking at the Feb 03 approval from MI,it makes me think..
by the way you are right about what you said in your other posting - sometimes people do sound desperate but then again let people be as they are, can't do much about it!

Prevailing wage for TR case- Please advise

Mine is a Regular/TR case.

Recruiting process is done by state and the case is now with BEC.
We recently requested a screenshot for 7th year extension.
Per Screen, Status shows TR and Source is Region.
I also noticed my Rate of pay($*71750 / *Yearly) is about $3,800(around 5%) less than Prevailing wage($*75483.2 / *Yearly). :confused:
Will this Prevailing wage be a problem for me?.

Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.. i sent the request to PBEC twice...

yes.. i sent the request to PBEC twice...

NIW applicant said:
Hi Maveric,
Thanks
PD Jan 29, 03
EB2/RIR/CA

badluckinusa said:
Mine is a Regular/TR case.

Recruiting process is done by state and the case is now with BEC.
We recently requested a screenshot for 7th year extension.
Per Screen, Status shows TR and Source is Region.
I also noticed my Rate of pay is $3,800 less than Prevailing wage. :confused:
Will this Prevailing wage be a problem for me?.

Please advise.

Only if your salary was less more than 5% of the PW on the date when your LC was filed.

I saw certified cases with actual salary less than PW.

thanks puhrince. i take it you're assuming that you're certified just dont have any proof yet. Yes, uncertainties do arouse anxieties. Do keep me posted of your approval though. I will see you in 140/485 forums soon. good luck bro

clarification

I am guessing you mean DBEC (Dalla BEC) ???

BobbySingh said:
Fellows:
on 08/08/05 my case was RIR. I needed to extend my h-1 and i sent an email to PBEC and my case status came back certified. Dont know between 08/08 and today when it was certified when will i get my hard copy but it finally certified.

sfmars said:
Only if your salary was less more than 5% of the PW on the date when your LC was filed.

I saw certified cases with actual salary less than PW.

Thanks sfmars.

Here are the actual numbers.
Rate of Pay:$*71750 / Yearly*
Prevailing Wage:$*75483.2 / Yearly*

If i take 5% of 75483.2 is 3774.16
71750 + 3774.16 = 75524.16.

So, am i ok?. or do i need to do the math other way?

badluckinusa said:
Thanks sfmars.

75483.2 * 0.95 = 71709.04

I would not worry if I were you

Need help

sfmars/badluckinusa

Could you please explain me this is correct, as per screen shot I have this number

Rate of Pay = 70,000/Yearly
Prevailing Wage = 59,592/Yearly

Looks like mine Prevailing ware if less than Rate of Pay?, need inputs from you guys

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

badluckinusa said:
Thanks sfmars.

Hi NIW applicant,
How did u get this Screen Shot? What should I do to apply this. Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
Sun_SPark

NIW applicant said:
Hi Maveric,
Thanks
PD Jan 29, 03
EB2/RIR/CA