Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks Icarus

Icarus

Let me join scores of others to say "Thank you for coming back" You probably don't know how much your input means to a bunch of guys with no clue to their future.

Sincerely

PS let me be selfish and ask if you know the status of SWA cases? None of them, even the older ones, have not been touched.

45 day letters

Icarus,

I join to the people who are happy that you are back again

Could you answer to questions of sleepless_in_IN ?

Should we be worried, if we have Dallas case numbers starting with "D-XXXX" and the same time do not have 45 day letters more than one month or two ?

In your previous post you said that 45 day letter should be generated in two days after the case entered the Dallas and assigned number starting with "D-" (entered as full)

sleepless_in_IN said:
Icarus several of us have screen shots that say:
Case Status = "data review"
Case number starts with a "D"
however some of the fields in the screen shot are blank including "correction letter generated" field AND all of us did not get the 45 day letter! Should we be worried???

Is the "correction letter" same as 45 day letter??

Icarus PLEASE clarify this.

Can you explain why some SWA cases got 45 day letters even though cases are being entered in abbrv. form? See Example:

T-05117-XXXX No 45 day letter!
D-05137-XXXX No 45 day letter!
D-05168-XXXX Got 45 DAY LETTER!!!

Icarus,

When can I expect LC approval?
My Case Details are
RD:07/17/2002
PD:07/14/2003
45 day: 02/28/2005
RIR Case
Dallas Case Num: 04321XXXX

Thanks

Visa Extension

hello everybody,

i m confused abt my visa status.

I came in Jan'01 to US and my H1B visa is expiring in Mar'06. But acc. to me, my 6 yrs shud complete in Jan'07. My labor is pending for more than a year.

What shud i do to recapture my remaining period. (10 Months)...Should i file for 7th yr. extension and request for recapture my unused 6th year period.

I already got screen shot which shows my case status as RIR.

Thanks in advance.

PD: Sep'03
RD: Aug'04
Recd. 45 day ltr.
DALLAS BEC

To Icarus

Icarus,
Could you please answer my question.

My PD is July 2002 , CA RIR went to regional office on July 2003.Received 45 day letter and replied promptly during Feb 2005. We have not heard anything after that.Do not like to do status check , just to avoid wasting their time. Do you have any idea what might be happening to my case.

Thanks

dolly09 said:
hello everybody,

I came in Jan'01 to US and my H1B visa is expiring in Mar'06. But acc. to me, my 6 yrs shud complete in Jan'07. My labor is pending for more than a year.

What shud i do to recapture my remaining period. (10 Months)...Should i file for 7th yr. extension and request for recapture my unused 6th year period.

Thanks in advance.

Recd. 45 day ltr.
DALLAS BEC

dolly09 said:
hello everybody,

Thanks in advance.

Recd. 45 day ltr.
DALLAS BEC

No.. You will be applying for remaining 10 months first.. (you can try to get 7th year at the same time but most likely you will get 10 months visa only first time)

Thanks for the Info, Icarus!!!

Hi Icarus, and thanks for all the great information.

Can you shed some light on the following situation:

My friend's lawyer received the 45 day letter on 05/31 (PD 12/2001, case # D-04310-05XXX). Replied on 6/1. On June 30th, the employer gets a letter "confirming" the case was withdrawn as per the lawyer's reply (even though the lawyer indicated to continue the case). The lawyer immdiately responded explaining that the BEC must have made a mistake and that they request to continue the case, and attached a copy of the response to the 45 day letter.

(A few days later my friend gets the same "confirmation of withdrawal" letter to his home address - lawyer never got this letter).

Is there any way to find out if this case is back in the Q? (and if so, given the early PD this case would have been analyzed already). On that note - a followup question would be - a lot of approvals seem to be coming for PDs of 05/02 and after, and very few of before that. Any explanation to that?

Thanks very much again for all your great help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Icarus said:
If it says Certified, that means the case has been approved by the Certifying Officer and that it's awaiting application of the certification stamp and return to the the employer or their agent/attorney (or it's already en route)

Welcome Back and We are Over Joyed to see your postings

We have seen PD Jan 2002 to July 2002 even though case status shows CERTIFIED we havnt seen people reciveing the Letters. But we have seen later PD ie Aug-Sept 2002 are recieving the Letter.

Is it only a Luck or is there any order the mail has been sent. Appreciate if some light is thrown on this Mail room operation from Certification of stamp onwords.

Thanks again GOD ICAURS.

gp111

thanks ...can u provide me some link where i cud read somethng abt this on web if possible...

thanks once again

gp111 said:
No.. You will be applying for remaining 10 months first.. (you can try to get 7th year at the same time but most likely you will get 10 months visa only first time)

ram_ram said:
Your PD is June 2004. Right now they are processing Jan 2003(approx). It will be a while. My sincere suggestion is --Keep cool and away from this forums atleast for 8 more months. Spend the time on your carrier dev. This GC process is making many of us FFN...just waiting and spending time looking at the memo's and forums etc..

Thank you. I will do. If I keep checking forums, hours are rolling, though with some kida news, but nothing that is close to my dates.

Icarus ...Status Check

Icarus,
It appears that people are just happy to see you back and understand that you have too many questions to answer. If you get time can you please comment on my status:

PD - 06/12/02
RIR/EB2
45 Day replied - 05/03/05
Case # D-05087-XXXXX
Last Status on 07/14 - "RIR"

Thanks...

ICARUS can you pls comment?

Hi Icarus
Can you pls comment about my case?
PD:2001 October
45 Days recived and replied on March 05
Nothing heard of it after that.
State: Missouri
Do you think should I go PERM?
Thanks

Icarus...Would really appreciate your reply

Please let me know when can I expect the Labor to be considered?
My Case Details are:
RD:12/19/2002
PD:07/15/2003
45 day Recd: 01/19/2005
RIR Case/EB3
Dallas Case Num:0634XXXX

Thanks !

guys - stop asking Icarus for personal case information..he is here to throw light on processing times and bottlenecks..he is not going to personally take upon all your individual cases and analyze it..we are here to do the same.

Kanjoos,since Icarus says the queue is hovering around mid-jan 03 now, your case should be in for review now i guess..so lets say Sep - beginning of Oct for your approval eh? hoping to see Dec 02 approvals(in the postal mailbox!) for Chicago cases this month

Labor Certified

Hello all

I can not believe. My attorny just call me and told that He got approval letter for my labor. YEH, YEH. My labor is approved.

I dont know any other information. I will go to his office on Wed and post all the other information.

Thank you all. (even I.G & F.G)

puhrince said:
guys - stop asking Icarus for personal case information..he is here to throw light on processing times and bottlenecks..he is not going to personally take upon all your individual cases and analyze it..we are here to do the same.

Kanjoos,since Icarus says the queue is hovering around mid-jan 03 now, your case should be in for review now i guess..so lets say Sep - beginning of Oct for your approval eh? hoping to see Dec 02 approvals(in the postal mailbox!) for Chicago cases this month

I totally agree with this statement. Guys please stop asking personal questions about your cases status.

gocard and sukumvi,

Please read previous posts of Icarus he answered to such type of questions in general

na1116 said:
are you sure the PD is July 2003 and not 2002? don't know how they got to a CA 2003 Juy case and bypassed rest of the 2003 cases
Good Catch, It was TYPO, my mistake the PD is 2002

DBEC Current Processing dates...??

Can someone please update on the Dallas BEC processing dates .

Also, what is the status w.r.t TX state's RIR..

My Profile:
LC - RIR : PD : Mar 2004 - TX
BEC 45-DL : no letter yet :(