Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Hi !!!! congratulations again for your approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a question? when you give details of your case you put EB 2 and some people put EB 3 , i dont know what EB means can you please tell me and the importance of it??? also i about the 45 days letter there are two parts A and B if one send back only the part A with the signature of the owner is that ok??

CA RIR EB-2
Priority Date : Sept 23 2002
Regional Receipt Date : August 14 2003
Dallas BPC Case # D-04320-025xx
45 Day Letter Received/ Replied : March 14 2005
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply and useful info. Seems nothing is going work out faster.

Congratulations to GP111.

Thanks once again.
Regards,
Where_my_gc

TWC and Enterject

labordrags said:
Those who received the letter from TWC, whats their PD, is it before yours or after yours? Also if you have any further info, when and how they received such letters? Was the letter been sent in request from their attorney, or its just usual to send letters to the employer/attorney stating the cases been moved to BEC?

They were with PD 2004 and TWC told me we will notify you (employer/attorney) by mail whenever we send your file to BEC. No request needed.

Now that the last day of EB3 visa availability is gone for everybody does anybody have a guess at what cut-off date is going to be at October? Based on the speed of approvals here and number of waiting applications...

gp111 said:
Friends..

Finally I got something to post regarding to my case :)

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30 2005

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :p

Gaurang

Congratulations and you deserve it.Good luck with the next stages.
Kindly visit this forum when you have time.We miss you.

Relocation and LC

Congrats to gp111. Few questions for you all.

I had posted this on other forums and got some good ideas from some of the folks here. But I still have some questions and wanted to get those clarified.

My LC is pending at Dallas BEC (PD Feb 2004). My company wants to relocate me to a different metro city. That means my pending LC will be impacted and I will have to start over again.

Folks suggested that I request my company to start a new case with the new location (PERM), but also maintain my current case.

Can somebody explain me how this can be done? I work for a large corp, and I am not sure how I can convince them to have 2 LC cases filed for me. Any ideas on how I can convince them?

Thanks.

Any other ideas, on how I can relocate and at the same time retain my original priority date?

Congratulations!!!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

Gaurang

Congrats!!!!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congratulations Mr. gp111. Looks like we are sailing on the same boat. As we just got through this long journey, i pray for for all of the other forum mates here get through this BEC nightmare pretty soon. See you in the I140&I485 forum.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congrats!!! My case timelines are almost identical to yours - PD 1 week later, 45 day letter was a month earlier. This gives me hope too...

Mine is software engineer RIR EB2, PD of 10/02, case # 04261xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a great to hear that!!

Congrats GP!!

It would be little too much to ask you to stay and lead..but if you can do bit at your free time - you know how much we appreciate.

Good luck . Thanks for all of that!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congratulations gp111!
You certainly deserved it. Thanks for the valuable suggestions to forum members and keeping everybody in line.
And yes, pls keep visiting this forum too.....just for some moral support to all of us!
We'll miss u here.

Congrats...

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

GP111(Gaurang),

Congrats for approval. You are the real finisher of such a long marathon race. Please, keep visiting us and give us your useful thoughts.

500 federal staff in Dallas (doubt it :confused: )...

see post from Orissa in Phi tracker...
orissa said:
This morning I called, got some answer.

1-Any progress in Labor Certification?
yes. We are sending hundreds of decision letter now every week of April 2001 cases.

2-When you say hundreds, is that really more than 100 or more in number?
yes. Its 4 hundred to 5 hundred a week now.

3-Have you aware that Dallas BEC started approving 2002 september.
yes. Because they have more federal staff there working for backlog cases. And we are less here.
4-How many Federal staff in Dallas more than hundred or what?
No. No. They are more than 500.

5-How many here Philly BEC?
We are just over hundred here. The govt asign more staff to Dallas and here in Philly BEC we are short. See I was in vacation since 3 month now, no one here to cover me.
(note:meternity leave)

6-What you think when you all going to hit 2002 cases?
I would say probably in six month. Once 2001 April cases finish everyting will move fatser.

7-What the problem in 2001 cases, why its taking so much time?
There are several reason to delay in 2001 cases. There are hundreds of frivolous application, and some of them filed many application for one business, but our audit did not find any physical business establishment at all.

8-Decision letter you are sending what % of approval?
We are reviewing carefully all application, we can not simply deny, since they are waiting since years and years. There are hundreds approval for genuine application.

Congrats gp111. Dont waste any time filing for 485. You know you gotta get in before the EB2 dates start to retrogress. :) I'll pray for you that such a thing doesn't happen.

And thanks for all your contributions to this forum.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

gp111, before you leave the forum, would you mind answering this one last question for me? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp111
Good News.. You will get certification soon.

This also confirms that Dallas BPC is working on OCT 2002 & beyond PD Cases.

Can someone make some wild guesses on how long before my case gets approved? Is it common from this kind of a query? I already have this offer on hand and I can delay accepting it only for so long. I am not sure what I should do now.
Edit/Delete Message