Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Mr.Ica-nus, first you are trying to be an imposter..and now you are blaming Icarus for not being fair..!?!??!?!?! do you have any heart dude? he is being so informative so far - if you have any questions,just ask him but be polite..and be happy an insider is providing valuable info

Icanus said:
I have noticed that you always give information about RIR cases.

How come you can not give us any information about the Non-RIR (TR) cases (i.e status on 45-letters, case approvals etc.)?

This is NOT fair.

Please just say NO if you don't know or you don't deal with non-RIR cases and I will never ask you any more questions.

GC_DJ or ACS_78 - please confirm from your lawyer(s)

GC_DJ or ACS_78 can you guys confirm from your lawyer that 2003 cases are special handling? This is very critical for any speculation

ziv711 said:
If this lawyer is one that handles a few institutions of higher education, all these approvals with (relatively) late PDs may be special handling.

Hi All,

can any one of u help me.

PD Non RIR 06/12/01 AZ , EB3
RD DOL 09/19/2003 SF
My RD DOL case# 09573XXX
MAy i get the info like my priority date and Where is my Labor certication application?
PLease help me. MY lawyer says , let us wait till we get LAbor certification.
I am completing my 6th year soo.
thanks

IllinoisGC said:
GC_DJ or ACS_78 can you guys confirm from your lawyer that 2003 cases are special handling? This is very critical for any speculation

I do not think they are Special handling cases. Otherwise, my attorney would have mentioned it. Also, I remember reading some place that special handling cases are not certifed at BEC's. But all these approvals are from Dallas BEC.

Sorry guys I canot bug my attorney anymore. I already confirmed the news twice. My attorney specifically told me that the approvals they are receiving are not in any date order. If they are special handling he might not have reached to this conclution.

IllinoisGC said:

Anyone like me waiting for 45-letter

Hi, Guys
My PD is 5/2002, RD is 5/2003. My case was processed in SF before. My lawyer didn't receive any 45-letter. Do you think it's mormal? Any input will be appreciated!
Maggie

Status emails

Has anyone been able to get updates on cases from Dallas via the email route? The letter I got from Dallas BEC said not to request status until 90 days after replying to 45 day letter. I wanted to know if anyone tried this and was successful?
Also when cases are approved by the BEC, does the SFO DOL status line get updated for CA cases? (SFO AVM # 415-975-4617)

Question to Icarus

Icarus,
can you please answer this questions when you get a chance?

You said that the RIR queue is at 09/02.
Does this mean that for all the people who did not receive RFE/NOF/Approval so far with earlier PD's, their applications are in CO's queue for certifications? (assuming they replied to 45 day letter)

If not, we should have atleast received RFE/NOF right? Or atleast a letter saying so if it was sent to TR from RIR?

Please let us all know if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks in Advance to Icarus

Come Friday everybody looks eagerly for your postings
But questions remains same

1)Where is Analysis Q (RIR/TR)
2)where is CO Q
3)where is 45day letter Q
4)What happend to May,June 2002 cases approvals
5)Any other info

Thanks for the only light in the Dark

peterpb said:
Has anyone been able to get updates on cases from Dallas via the email route? The letter I got from Dallas BEC said not to request status until 90 days after replying to 45 day letter. I wanted to know if anyone tried this and was successful?

Many members have tried & received similar emails from BEC..[This point of time we cannot give you status timeline blah blah.....]

Also when cases are approved by the BEC, does the SFO DOL status line get updated for CA cases? (SFO AVM # 415-975-4617)

No, BEC will not update SFO AVM.

bloomingdale said:
Hi All,

can any one of u help me.

PD Non RIR 06/12/01 AZ , EB3
RD DOL 09/19/2003 SF
My RD DOL case# 09573XXX
MAy i get the info like my priority date and Where is my Labor certication application?

Your Priority date is 06/12/01 . and your application must be sent to one of the Backlog elimination centers as all Non RIR cases from SFO DOL have been sent to Backlog elimination centers.
Check with your lawyer and find out if they have received the 45 days letter. Your employer would receive that same letter too. so, you can rather check with your HR if not Lawyer.

PLease help me. MY lawyer says , let us wait till we get LAbor certification.
I am completing my 6th year soo.
thanks

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

Icarus answers all he can..

Icanus said:
I have noticed that you always give information about RIR cases.

How come you can not give us any information about the Non-RIR (TR) cases (i.e status on 45-letters, case approvals etc.)?

This is NOT fair.

Please just say NO if you don't know or you don't deal with non-RIR cases and I will never ask you any more questions.

Icarus is our only source inside the BEC BLACK HOLE, so please do not put him down in any way. He also did not answer my question on how April/May 2002 RIR cases are still pending while the queue has gone to 9/02 but I believe that if he had answers he would give them.

thx
ZB

I did......

My case was supposed to be processed by SFO DOL as the RD is Aug 2004, RIR, filed from AZ. But, my case was skipped and sent to BEC. I received the 45 days letter on June 7th 2005.

self_file said:
My case was supposed to be processed by SFO DOL as the RD is Aug 2004, RIR, filed from AZ. But, my case was skipped and sent to BEC. I received the 45 days letter on June 7th 2005.

which BEC? andf what is ur BEC case number pls?

SWA people underrepresented

The imbalance between RIR/Regular records is I believe due to the fact that a) most of us (who at least visit the forum) are working for tech companies, (my guess is medium to big size) which prefer to file for LCAs using the RIR route. and
b) State cases have not seen much action. Just a few 45 day letters have been received, which does not encourage people in anyways to share their information.

JustWatching said:
The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

JustWatching

just my 2 cents..

Dallas

antonioa77 said:
which BEC? andf what is ur BEC case number pls?

It is Dallas BEC. I am sorry I don't have the case number with me. I forgot to take a copy of the letter when my HR showed it to me. I will get it and let you know on Monday.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Can you share the first few digits of your case number? It would tell us when your case was entered and how many cases they had entered by then. This is would very helpful as they only send 45 day letters to cases entered "fully".

Here is the format: D-04320-01XXX

If you can give us everything except the last 3 digits that would be cool, you will still maintain anonymity in the hundreds. thanks!

I will definitely provide the case number on Monday as I am not at work today.

MN, RIR case in Dallas BEC

STATE SWA: MN (Minnesota)
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD - Priority date : MAY-24-2004
RD - Regional receipt date (Chicago DOL) -: AUG-23-2004
New Dallas BEC Case no. : D-05007-1xxxx
45-day letter Date received and replied to: FEB-2005

Approval from Dallas BEC

My Co worker also got his LC approved from Dallas BEC today (received in mail). Here is the info
PD: March 2002
RD: June 2003
45 day letter - sometime in march

cheers..