Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

manish_shriv said:
Guys any update on Dallas BEC
I saw someone posting that approvals started coming for PD 2003 and 2004 also ? any update Please ?

================================

I think this is possible theoretically. My guess is they might have pulled few cases randomly for training purposes, and this person got lucky. Other than that still you see a kind of pattern for cases getting approved from Dallas BEC.

To Lc4Gc

Hi Lc4Gc,

I looked at FlcDataCenter, there are only "Date Recieved by State Office", "Date Recieved at Regional Office" and "Date of Last Certification Event", but NO local received date.

Can you tell me where I can find the local received date?

Thanks,

NetNerd

lc4gc said:
in FLCdataCenter, there is a local received date. that is your priority date. I guess should be July 8th.
netnerd said:
Originally Posted by netnerd
Hello gurus,

Here are my details:
1 - My lawyer filed my LC on June 10, 2002 in TX
2 - Per 45-day letter, ETA 750 receipt date is July 8, 2002
3 - Per FlcDataCenter, reached State March 4, 2003
4 - Per FlcDataCenter, reached Regional March 7, 2003

NetNerd

Last edited by a moderator:
Approvals and FIFO

Hi everybody,
my case was entered at Dallas BE on October 20 , 2004 (according to the case #) and my PD is 1/03.if we observe dallas BEc case# being processed lately, their case # have PD way before mine but were filed AFTER my case...
Now I am confused: should I expect something soon, regardless of later PD???

Thanks for the clarification!!!

AZ NON-RIR Cases

Hello,

According to the AVM system from SF DOL office, all NON-RIR LC cases from Arizona has been transfered to Dallas BRC center by May/2005. My case receiving date is Feb/04. Do you have any information on AZ NON-RIR cases in Dallas reduction center such as "whether the case data is entered into their system or not, when would they be entered, how long would it take to get 45-days letter..." ?

Thanks,

0957XXXX - AZ
2/05 - SF DOL RD

are you sure????

see their website
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

Permanent Disclosure Data File Structure

Rec_Local_Office: Date received by local office

when you download the data and unzip it, in access data, it does contain this variable. and it is your priority date in Region 6 (dallas region).

netnerd said:
Hi Lc4Gc,

I looked at FlcDataCenter, there are only "Date Recieved by State Office", "Date Recieved at Regional Office" and "Date of Last Certification Event", but NO local received date.

Can you tell me where I can find the local received date?

Thanks,

NetNerd

Whyallthis said:
Hi Icarus

As per some person in this forum, his lawyer has received cases with PD's of 2003. Can it be true?(no offence to that person)we knowthat que jumps back and forth but do you know if que had jumped in year 2003. If so kindly let us know till which month and offcourse the current PD to which que has reached. As we know that it can reach 2003 and go back to 2002.
So kindly answer my question.
Thank you very much in advance.
The only instance I can think of would be a Special Processing case. These are turned over to the DOL after data entry to be processed apart from the bulk of BEC.

Dear Icarus,

any new update? where is RIR Q now?

always millions of thanks for your input... :)
Icarus said:
The only instance I can think of would be a Special Processing case. These are turned over to the DOL after data entry to be processed apart from the bulk of BEC.

need info

Hello All!
I have been silent reader so far anxiously waiting to see some kind of approvals. I have couple of questions:
1. My application was filed from WI & MD - EB3 on 09/04 (2 applications filed). obviously havent received 45 days letter yet. Any Wisconsin (WI) guys are getting their 45 days letter? can anyone tell in approx how many months can I get 45 days letter?
2. My company has applied for labor from MD and one more from WI. If I plan to convert my aplication to PERM do I need to take back both the application or can I continue one application in regular and convert the other?
3. My H1 term will be completed by sept 06. Is it good to consider PERM or wait for the regular processing?

Please advice!

thanks for help in advance

Whyallthis said:
Hi Icarus

As per some person in this forum, his lawyer has received cases with PD's of 2003. Can it be true?(no offence to that person)we knowthat que jumps back and forth but do you know if que had jumped in year 2003. If so kindly let us know till which month and offcourse the current PD to which que has reached. As we know that it can reach 2003 and go back to 2002.
So kindly answer my question.
Thank you very much in advance.

It could very well be that 2003 is the RD and not the PD. That would make more sense because there are a lot of cases with 2001/2002 PDs which have made it to federal and have a RD of 2003.

SWA cases?

Icarus said:
newest cases being pulled from Q are from 9/02.
Icarus,

Would you have any idea where the data entry queue stands?
I am still waiting for my 45 day letter - case did not go to federal.

Thanks!

Icarus

Hello Icarus,
This week my attorney informed me that my file is still in TWC, untouched. Do you have any idea what do they want to do with these files?
PD: 12-2003
Thank you,

Sounds Great :D !!!

Wonder if or not the analysts take care of cases differently when replying 45 day letters with/without additional documents....when we replied 45 days letter,they also ask for fonda bond documents for the company. do they delay the analysis for this kind of cases or they are the same RIR Q? thanks....

Icarus said:

First of all millian thanks ro Icraus

Does anyone keep a track of how many analysts are working currently to approve RIR cases. Is there any estimate that when will they start pulling cases for Nov 2003

Icarus

Icarus said:

I have noticed that you always give information about RIR cases.

How come you can not give us any information about the Non-RIR (TR) cases (i.e status on 45-letters, case approvals etc.)?

This is NOT fair.

Please just say NO if you don't know or you don't deal with non-RIR cases and I will never ask you any more questions.

Same response

GC_DJ said:
My attorney office received about 70 labor approvals from BEC for PD's in 2001, 2002 and 2003. I do not have breakdown on Dallas and Phylli. They say the approvals are random and not in order of PD.

I recieved similar (almost exactly the same) response from my attorney today. Looks like our attorney could be same. They recieved approvals from PD's 2003 also. All from Dallas BEC. My PD is 08/02 and there is no news from BEC. :confused:

Question for Icarus

Hi Icarus,

As usual, thanks for all the great info you're providing. I have a question on the mechanics of forwarding the case to the certifying officer:

When you're done analyzing a case, say with a PD of 4/01, with a recommendation for approval: Is it being forwarded to the certifying officer by electronic means? What happens to the paper work? Is it being placed in a box that goes to the certifying officer with a 4/01 label, or is it being placed in some unsorted manner?

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the sorting mechanism at the CO level.

Thanks again for your help.

Special Handling

ACS_78 said:
I recieved similar (almost exactly the same) response from my attorney today. Looks like our attorney could be same. They recieved approvals from PD's 2003 also. All from Dallas BEC. My PD is 08/02 and there is no news from BEC. :confused:

If this lawyer is one that handles a few institutions of higher education, all these approvals with (relatively) late PDs may be special handling.