Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

And top of this, Ashton Kutcher's RD is 10/2, but immigration.com archive tells that on 10/2, Texas SWA was processing April, 01 Non RIR cases. Whereas AK's PD is 10/2001 !!!

AK is way lucky. He got 5/6 month's luck in state level itself!!!!! You are way way lucky man (or woman) !!!

Zany_Brainy said:
How is this possible. How did Ashton Kutcher get his LC approved with a PD of 10/2001? Seems too far down the line from where you said Dallas BEC was at the moment... :confused:

Z

Workaround ??

Here's an idea for all of us stuck at the BRC.
Would it work if we keep processing our existing cases at the BRC as is and then look for another employer to do PERM with a newer PD. Since LC under PERM will get approval at about 60 days then continue with I-140 and adjustment of status. This could lead to getting GC much faster assuming retrogression is not that bad. Getting a later PD might not be a bad idea.
What do you guys think?

Good idea for those who are here less than 5 years on H1. We can not as we are OLDIES (Beyond 5 year).

crajid said:
Here's an idea for all of us stuck at the BRC.
Would it work if we keep processing our existing cases at the BRC as is and then look for another employer to do PERM with a newer PD. Since LC under PERM will get approval at about 60 days then continue with I-140 and adjustment of status. This could lead to getting GC much faster assuming retrogression is not that bad. Getting a later PD might not be a bad idea.
What do you guys think?

Can anybody has answer.....

Hi,

I (my company) filed my LABOR with SWA in California on 2002 May and state was approved and sent to Federal on may 2003. After that it has been sent to Dallas BEC and we received 45 days letter and replied to them also for further processing.

It was filed in RIR/EB2

When can I expect my LC approved?

Thank you in advance-

Why would Ashton Kutcher need a GC? He is the one who played the character of Michael Kelso in "That 70s show." These days he is going out with Demi Moore!!

He can't be in the queue of people like us :rolleyes:

s_chicago said:
And top of this, Ashton Kutcher's RD is 10/2, but immigration.com archive tells that on 10/2, Texas SWA was processing April, 01 Non RIR cases. Whereas AK's PD is 10/2001 !!!

AK is way lucky. He got 5/6 month's luck in state level itself!!!!! You are way way lucky man (or woman) !!!

waitingInHope said:
Hello M_Chundi,

Can you provide more details of the Perm rejection case in < 10 mins? My guess is that there might have been a problem with the application filed online.

Is PERM really risky?
This is my friend's colleage. He doesnot know the details. The reason for rejection comes in mail in about a months time. I will post it when my friend informs me. Even i am keen on knowing how the perm is progressing especially for the guys who r awaiting decesion from BRC.
PERM is definitely risky if u r in 6th year or beyond(H1B)
--MC

Ashton: Please Share Ure Case Info

Biggest Question To Ashton Is When Did They Ask Him To Advertise, Since He Applied In Non Rir Queue?

Worth trying for EB3 people with priority date in 2004

s_chicago said:
Good idea for those who are here less than 5 years on H1. We can not as we are OLDIES (Beyond 5 year).

You can take seventh year extension on pending labor and try the PERM to see if you are going to be lucky. If that doesn't work out you can always go back to the old employer to continue provided you have that facility. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Risks with PERM/traditional LC failure

What is the employee's risk in PERM failure? for that matter does anybody see a risk for employee's chances at other LCs?

I hope each case is independent and failure means the employer couldn't succeed to recruit (may be it affects the employer in PERM?) - but will not affect the candidate in any way..

Please post if you people got/hear any such experiences..

m_chundi said:
This is my friend's colleage. He doesnot know the details. The reason for rejection comes in mail in about a months time. I will post it when my friend informs me. Even i am keen on knowing how the perm is progressing especially for the guys who r awaiting decesion from BRC.
PERM is definitely risky if u r in 6th year or beyond(H1B)
--MC

BTW, Demi is Pregnant. Their new child can sponsor THE FATHER when turn to 16. SMART move by AK!!

(A little fun to all these stressed people!)

gcin05 said:
Why would Ashton Kutcher need a GC? He is the one who played the character of Michael Kelso in "That 70s show." These days he is going out with Demi Moore!!

no 45 day letter yet

PD 09/2002
SF DOL RD 10/2003

Is there anyone else with the same PD/RD without the 45 day letter?
:confused:

LC Approval

labordrags said:
You said your PD is 10/01 and RD is 10/02. Before the BRC, they were processing 04/01 cases in TWC if you are refering to Non-RIR (Which is your case). So when did they ask you to advertise, or without any advertisement your LC got cleared?

LDrag,

After filing withTWC in 03/01 I got the ok to advertise somewhere around 04/02 after all this was done we filed the result with TWC on the recruitment ,TWC then submited to RO and they rec in 10/02 , I wish it was without an advertisement , that would off been much faster and easier.

Ash

Demi wants me but not to marry me

gcin05 said:

So I have to join the line .
Ash

waitingInHope said:
Hello M_Chundi,

Can you provide more details of the Perm rejection case in < 10 mins? My guess is that there might have been a problem with the application filed online.
Yes as per immigration-law.com
04/02/2005: User Unfriendly PERM Online Filing Systems and Report of Massive Denials for First Filings Probably for Technical Reasons

Is PERM really risky?

Risky in terms

Restrictive Requirements, 100% priviling Wages, Job posting according to Onet classification, Advertisements in Newspapers at least 2-3 times, blah ,blah,
Once rejected you are allowed to apply immediately, no time frame in waiting period, But on next filing it is audited and 60 days is not gaurenteed for adjudication. Bottom line Not sure how many employers are intrested to do in PERM which has more restrictions in holding document for 5 years and fear of inviting audit and fraud prevention etc.etc.

The other options you have to consider is if you are very close to completion of 6Yrs of H1
To retain PD you have to withdraw from BEC
what happens if rejected (you will not get extensions)
If you obtain new PD by filing with new Employer
due to visa retrogression H1 cannot be extended since you might have not completed 365 days of pending LC/I141.

So This may be best suited for ppl having atleast near to 2 yrs of H1

Icaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
LDrag,

After filing withTWC in 03/01 I got the ok to advertise somewhere around 04/02 after all this was done we filed the result with TWC on the recruitment ,TWC then submited to RO and they rec in 10/02 , I wish it was without an advertisement , that would off been much faster and easier.

Ash

Does this mean that the Dalla Queue has reached 10/2001 ?

Please find out and tell us man...

This is so confusing!!

By the way, in this darkness, the only ray of light is you, so never desert us again.

Thanks

Extension Question

My H1B 6yrs limit will expire by Dec,05.My labor is approved 10 months back and not yet filed 140 and priority date is 04/04.Am I eligible for 7th year extension?

Zany

Zany_Brainy said:
Does this mean that the Dalla Queue has reached 10/2001 ?

Please find out and tell us man...

This is so confusing!!

By the way, in this darkness, the only ray of light is you, so never desert us again.

Thanks
Zany,

Hey,
I'm not sure if they are in 10/01 cases all I know that I got approvede , I was a little concern when I saw the Letter from DOL , thinking they are requesting for Info and such , wasn't expecting this and I'm really thankfull for this , Hang in there dude , it will all happen in it own time , I was thinking the same when would this certified and if it would and it did , so don;t give up , just give it more time.

I'm thinking it a Random thing maybe because the last update was 03/2000 and here I got approved , so who knows how that happened .

Hang in there Zany
Ash