Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC Approval

sleepless_in_IN said:
....Ashton is a liar? Even though every day 90 applications are RECOMMENDED for approval (FACT) and there are two CO's, (but ALAS it takes them TOOOO long)? So no one could have gotten an approval out of queue (even though there is no FIFO queue - as you clearly stated there are separate queue's RIR/TR/SWA) and EVEN though 45 day letters have been sent out and received randomly and so entered and possibly picked out of order for test cases, BECUASE they are unique in some way? You are saying so far all of BRCs assumptions have proved wrong and they have no firm or clear processing policy, and they have no clear updates as to what process they are using except tid-bits of confusing information. And even though the BRC has done everything RAMDOMLY so far, we should IGNORE their track record and assume Ashton is lying?

Just confirming I understood what you mean by “Surely you jest”!!!!

sleepless_in_IN,

Now why would I lie about something like this , this is not a fun thing we go through everyday waiting to hear goods new , its a tough process we have to deal with and I know it because I am in it duh, I don't have to prove anything to you sleepy head, just wanted let you guys to know that Back Log Center is actual moving things up slowly , since I got my approval and in the process to file 140/485 next week , also note my telling lies in here about the above does gain me anything so now what do you beleive , I'm also shock and was very suprise when I saw the letter from DOL couldn't beleive that it was actually approved, since I was expecting this now maybe later in 2005 ot early 2006 .

Hope the above helps the ones in doubt , Good luck to all who are waiting.

Ashton

sleepless_in_IN said:
How in the world is it possible for a SWA case filed as an RIR application to have missed a date for RIR conversion?? Like WHAT??? :confused: How can you convert an RIR application to an RIR application?? This CANNOT BE TRUE. SWA cases MAY be flagged because they need an extra step (vs. DOL cases which do not need the extra STATE step), OR they may be flagged just to identify them as SWA cases. FIFO??? Sparate RIR/TR/SWA queue means you have just contradicted FIFO!!!

I don't think the process at the BRC is firm. The process seems to be changing as BRC's assumptions fall apart. For example do you have any clue what criteria or process BRC is using to enter SWA cases? As in which BOX gets opened first? Even if there is some logic behind it I am guessing that you are just guessing (as in NOT SURE). However I am sure that these updates are about as good as the DOL's updates.

:eek:

20 CFR 656.21(i)(6)
Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph (i)(1)(i) of this section, an employer may file a request with the SESA to have any
application filed on or before August 3, 2001, processed as a reduction
in recruitment request under this paragraph (i), provided that recruitment efforts have not been commenced pursuant to paragraph 656.21(f)(1) of this section.
This is the deadline that was for TR cases to request conversion to RIR.
As to the supposed contradiction. FIFO is just that. Each type of case is processed differently as RIR or TR whether they came from the state or had reached regional. Does FIFO mean that every RIR case from, say, 4/30/01 be held up for every TR case from 4/30/01 or before to be re-supervised for recruitment for however long it takes the employer's to accomplish it? That doesn't make sense either.
As for the box issue, state offices had the responsibility to put cases in date order when shipping and the BRC is using that determination to decide which box(es) to work on first.

Ilwaiting said:
Icarus,

Can you please give a best guess as to when a RIR case in Dallas BEC with PD of Sep'2003 would be processed. I'm thinking another 1 yr.

Thanks
Sorry...crystal ball failing me....no, seriously, PD progress is very dicey as the queue does not provide mere peons with enough information to estimate. For example, cases being worked presently from 4/30/01 have been coming from queue for nearly 2 weeks at the rate discussed earlier in this forum.

SWA cases in Dallas BPC

Hi Icarus,

Thank you very much on helping us hold our hope on our long-waiting LCs. Would you please provide input on how Dallas BPC deal with SWA cases(never made to region DOL) vs DOL one. Sounds Dallas has finished entering all DOL backlog cases and have 2 temp queues for RIR and TR.

However, there are many many SWA cases with PD of 2001 has never reached regional DOL have been shipped to Dallas BPC. Sounds Dallas start entering SWA cases into PBLS. Will Dallas finish all regional DOL cases first and then start process SWA case? I think that you mentioned that Dallas will put all TR case into 1 queue and RIR into another queue no matter where it come from -- either from regional DOL or from SWA. Please help us get clear on this matter :)

Misunderstanding on ASHTON KUTCHER Priority Date

Hi Sleepless_in_IN /Ashton Kutcher,

I think Ashton's TWC PD is 03/2001 not 10/2001 as shown as his signature, which brings some confusion here -- to let us guess that Dallas is working randomly.

Per Ashton's 4/5/2005 7:27pm psot on "Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking" --http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1110593#post1110593, he filed with TWC in 03/2001. So his PD should not 10/2001 but 03/2001 instead. Ashton, please correct me if I'm wrong. If your PD is indead 03/2001, please update it on "BEC Priority Date Tracker" to let Just_Watching fix this as it bring too much confusion on how Dallas BPC works. Have a hood one.

sleepless_in_IN said:
....Ashton is a liar? Even though every day 90 applications are RECOMMENDED for approval (FACT) and there are two CO's, (but ALAS it takes them TOOOO long)? So no one could have gotten an approval out of queue (even though there is no FIFO queue - as you clearly stated there are separate queue's RIR/TR/SWA) and EVEN though 45 day letters have been sent out and received randomly and so entered and possibly picked out of order for test cases, BECUASE they are unique in some way? You are saying so far all of BRCs assumptions have proved wrong and they have no firm or clear processing policy, and they have no clear updates as to what process they are using except tid-bits of confusing information. And even though the BRC has done everything RAMDOMLY so far, we should IGNORE their track record and assume Ashton is lying?

Just confirming I understood what you mean by “Surely you jest”!!!!

Pd Is 3/2001

Austinjoe,

Yes my PD is acutally 03/2001 not 10/2001 , I heard from my attorney that are working there way down from 2001 , so guys how have PD of 2001 keep an eye for your decision soon .

I'll make Changes to my Signature as well
Good Luck to all
Ashton.

Bye the way see my new movie came out last week and still showing "GUESS WHO" with myself and Bennie Mack , it's funny, good mixture fun for times like this

When will I receive my 45-days letter?

Icarus,

My case:
RIR, EB3, OH Chicago
PD: 10/2003
RD: 11/2004
New case No: T-05007-12XXX
No 45-days letter

In January 28, 2005, My attornet got one email from Dallas and said the case had been transferred to Dallas Backlog Processing Center. and tell us the case number begin with T.

Could you please tell me
(1)How can I know whether the case number has been chanhed from T to D?
(2)Whether I will receive the 45-days letter?
(3)When can I receive it?

Thanks

Michael

Where is my 45-day letter?

Guys,
I still didn't recieve my 45-day letter (or I hope atleast as far as I know). Attorney's office has not recieved any letter when I contacted him 15 days ago.

My PD is Dec 2002 and RD is FEB2004
State - MI
Fed - Chicago

Now Iam more worried if the letter is lost somewhere..... :mad: Darn BEC !! doesn't talk to employees...... I don't know what to do.....This thing is driving me nuts

Is someone having similar problem?.... Please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is my 45-day letter?

D-05012-xxxXX

I got this info in February.One more thing thats confusing is, I have the following info in BEC email response for case number request that I sent

"The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor
Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being
transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting
additional information from the employer if needed
."

SO does that mean they didn't need any extra info in my case...

What do you say pal..

ICARUS... any words of wisdom on this ?

No 45 Day letter yet!

Looks like SWA Cases entered which did not make it to RD might be getting letter last (entered at the end). Hopefully might get letters around Sept 05.

FYI.. my case did not make it to Regional too. And, no 45 day letter or Case # from BEC yet.

Lawyer or Paralegel does not have any information other then what we read on this Forum :(

I don't think there is anything else we can do, but wait.

Good luck to all fellow GC seekers.

What is your PD?

sleepless_in_IN said:
I am aware of TR to RIR conversion law. That's not your contradiction. Where you contradict your self is when it comes to SWA RIR cases. It can't be true SWA RIR cases are flagged for missing conversion deadline cos THEY ARE ALREADY RIR!!!!

The law you quote does not explain why SWA RIR applications would be flagged or have their own queue. The reason you SITE MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE AND CANNOT BE TRUE.

Sleepless_in_IN, coooooool down buddy. Whatever Icarus has said (on a macro scale) has always been right. Do not try to nitpick the details.

Also, what is your PD and at what stage is your case?

thx

Are these 245i cases?

Icarus said:
Sorry...crystal ball failing me....no, seriously, PD progress is very dicey as the queue does not provide mere peons with enough information to estimate. For example, cases being worked presently from 4/30/01 have been coming from queue for nearly 2 weeks at the rate discussed earlier in this forum.

April 30 2001 was the last date for filing in the 245i clemency petition for illegal immigrants signed by President Clinton (as per what my memory serves me)

It is possible that many of these were RIR cases (though should be a small %)
As per the xl files of cases released by BEC there are around 2000 RIR cases pending from 2000-2001. If we consider the worst and say that all of them need to be processed before we move from 04/2001 on the RIR queue (believing ICARUS) then it should take 2000/90 ~ 23 days (4 1/2 weeks) to go past this point.

BUT

Once we pass this date, RIR queue should be directly jumping to the CA cases filed in May-June 2002 (PD) as these cases were the oldest in the DOL backlog queue (excluding 245i cases)

The problem is the 2 CO's (Certifying Officers) DOL needs to put more CO's there if they want things to move.

my tuppence..

Icarus, your comments will be appreciated...

To Ashton

I just wanted to say, we are very sure, that you have not lied and you have no intention to lie. Thank you very much for the updates about ur LC approval that you have given to us.

Just that, most of them are battered and bruised and have become insensitive & rude to others. They lack trust among the fellow members and hence end up using strong words. But Iam sure, no body holds ill intention against any one.

I just read messages and I felt, I should appologise on behalf of members of this forum to you.

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
sleepless_in_IN,

Now why would I lie about something like this , this is not a fun thing we go through everyday waiting to hear goods new , its a tough process we have to deal with and I know it because I am in it duh, I don't have to prove anything to you sleepy head, just wanted let you guys to know that Back Log Center is actual moving things up slowly , since I got my approval and in the process to file 140/485 next week , also note my telling lies in here about the above does gain me anything so now what do you beleive , I'm also shock and was very suprise when I saw the letter from DOL couldn't beleive that it was actually approved, since I was expecting this now maybe later in 2005 ot early 2006 .

Hope the above helps the ones in doubt , Good luck to all who are waiting.

Ashton

Can anyone please help me with this...

Today my HR forwarded an email from the attorney and it says
" application Labor Kickback - Dallas Backlog Center Request for Further Evidence(RFE)"...

What does "Labor Kickback" mean?

Atleast its good to know that they have atleast opened my case and looked at it...hope this info helps others in the same boat.

Thanks a lot in advance.

My details:
RIR - EB2
IL - 05/07/2004
Not sure whether the state got cleared before moving to Dallas...as my Hr/ attorney did not send an email telling it was approved and forwarded to Chicago regional. But the IL state tracker ended with 5/1/04 on flcdatacenter before their status showed "moved to backlog"..so i assume the state might have been processed here in IL..

Sorry jumped the gun and posted the previous note....

Got the answer from the HR....
It is the "45 day" letter. I hope this will information help lot of people.

My details:

RIR - EB2
IL - 05/07/2004
RD - not sure whether made it to chicago DOL
45 day letter received on 4/05/2005
replied on 4/11/2005.

I got my 45-day letter

Just talked to my attorney and they recieved my 45-day letter on Mar17th. It was replied back on Mar 18th.