Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

yet not approved

Hi All,

My RRI was sent on July 18th but labor is still not approved:(....Can I file for next stage if my labor gets approved in next week or so? or is the filing valid for only those who get labor approved in july month?

Pls reply
thanks in advance

Hi All,

My RRI was sent on July 18th but labor is still not approved:(....Can I file for next stage if my labor gets approved in next week or so? or is the filing valid for only those who get labor approved in july month?

Pls reply
thanks in advance
You need the hard copy of your LC to file I-140.

Same Situation Case closed

I am in the same situation. Although my case is at PBEC, attorney had sent the requested document to reopen the case and they have not yet opened. It is so frustrating to have to suffer for the mistake of the individuals in the backlog elimination center.

Here are my details
TR to RIR conversion sent
Case closed in May 29th
Request sent to reopen my case June 7th
Case is still closed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi All

Priority date is Feb-05. My company had opted for RIR Conversion & lawyer had mailed the relevant documents before the priority date.Department closed my case stating they didn't receive the documents.Lawyer spoke with them & mailed the documents again with the Fedex receipts.Labor department agreed it was a mistake on their side & will reopen the case but still the status shows as closed.

Thanks

LC Hard copy not received

My Labor showed certified on July 11 '07, so far no mail has been received to both lawyer / hr /myself. I don't know what's going on with backlog processing center especially Dallas is very slow. It's frustrating.

It's been more than 3 weeks.

Hopefully it shows by Aug 16th. Anybody in the same boat.

Thanks.

Filed I-140 and I485

Filed I-140 & I-485 filed today :) , All the best for all of you.
Don't wait, be proactive and insist attorneys to talk to BEC for the hard copy.

Priority date: March, 2002
Labor certified: 07/25/07
Recd Letter from BEC: 07/31/07 - Letter dated 23rd July
Hard copy recd: 08/01/07
Filed I-140 & I-485: 08/03/07

My Labor showed certified on July 11 '07, so far no mail has been received to both lawyer / hr /myself. I don't know what's going on with backlog processing center especially Dallas is very slow. It's frustrating.

It's been more than 3 weeks.

Hopefully it shows by Aug 16th. Anybody in the same boat.

Thanks.

Hi Longtimer,
Thanks, Good & happy to hear that your case too has been certified.

Recd letter from Dallas BEC yesterday confirming my labor certification, hope even my attorney would have recd hard copy yesterday or atleast today.

Good luck to you too for the next stages.

Walker15

Lobby with DOS for BEC victims?

All,

Can we all get together and request non-profit organizations like immigrationvoice.org to work out a solution with DOS for accomodating all the pending applicants with BEC's during the October's Visa bulletin.

I know it sounds ridiculous but if you put the numbers together...currently there are around 25000 applications pending with BEC's and by Aug 17th those numbers might come down to 22,000. I' am not sure what would USCIS or DOS would gain in holding these 22000 applications back. May be 50,000 with dependents.

The best solution would be to have PD's of April'2005 for all EB categories in the month of October'07. If IV group or any group could lobby for all the remaining applicants at BEC's, then it would be ideal for every one. Justice to all aspiring legal immigrants.

All of us can then focus our energies on other issues like Visa numbers, capturing unused visas, not counting dependents in the visa quota etc.

I hope everyone (those who have already submitted I-140's and I-485's) can support us on this issue and this should be on top of all the priorities.

I registered recently with immigrationvoice.org but my User Id does not permit me to post messages on immigrationvoice.org

Can anyone help posting this thread on that web site.

Please provide any suggestions you might have on this subject.

I agree with you. I'm also one of the victim of pending labor at BEC and unable to file I-140 and I-485 now.But still i have one question, how I-485 gets approved ? Is it by FIFO(RD) or based upon labor PD or by current PD cut off dates?

Example:
Let's say person A with PD May 2007 applied for I-485 on july 2,2007(RD) will his I-485 gets approved even thou his PD got retrogressed/not current?

Let's say person B with PD sept 2004 will apply his I-485 in Nov 2007(if the cut off dates are NOV 2004 as of OCT visa bulletin and remain for another 6 months) will his I-485 gets approved before person A since the PD for the person B is current?

Thanks
Green card Dream

Finally!!!!

Hi longtimer01 and walker15,

Finally, finally, finally. My attorney recd my certified LC after nearly 6 years. Not sure how I can make use of this PD as I have already filed for my 485 with my other 2004 priority dated EB2 LC.

I am really happy that after so many issues got this one finally certified.

Wish you guys luck with your next stages.

cal97

Hi longtimer01 and cal97,
Finally today my 2002 March Labor got certified. Moving forward to apply concurrent I-140 and I-485. Glad I could able to retain my 2002 Priority Date after 2004 labor withdrawl. It was a hectic labor ride...........
Last week end(20th July) STATUS changed to RIR - IN PROCESS and today CERTIFIED.

All the best
Walker15

Hi cal97,
Congratulations for the certified old labor, talk to your attorney and make use of the same. There should be some way you can make use of it, I think you apply another I-140 so that you can use that priority date. Just my guess only ...., take legal opinion.

Looks like old priority dates will be crucial by looking so many cases filed for I-485.

All the best.
walker15

Finally, finally, finally. My attorney recd my certified LC after nearly 6 years. Not sure how I can make use of this PD as I have already filed for my 485 with my other 2004 priority dated EB2 LC.

cal97

Labor Cert Received

Finally received my Labor Cert HC this morning. It took appr. 25 days from the day it showed certified.

Moving towards 140/485 queue

Dallas Backlog center, PD: 11/2004

Good luck to all

Hi Cal97,

Awsome news. Good for you. So your appeal did work!

Well, although my case was certified, in my hard copy they have not put the amendments that we had sent during the submission of my case. So, we had to send them back the copy to include the amendments. Still waiting on that... I only hope that they will get back with this by this week or I will be late for the Aug 17th date.

Good luck to you on your next stages.

- longtimer01

cal97

labor approved..Hard copy received..

Guys Labor Approved and Hard copy also receivd..

abor Certification Filing:
ETA Case number : D-05195-XXXXX
Pricessing type:TR
Priority Date:06/21/04
Case Status : Approved
Processing center: Dallas Backlog Elimanation Center
Case Received Date: 06/21/04
Case Number:193698
Methode of Filing : NON RIR
45D Letter received : May 19 2006
45D replied by lawyer : May 26 2006
AJB Add posted on 3/15/07
AJB add removed on 05/01/07
RRI received in the week of 06/26
RRI Replied July 21
Cebor certified (on line tracking shows) 07/28
Labor Approval Hard copy Received 08/04/2007

Submitted all the DOCS to Lawyer for I140 and I485...

Good luck to all..

Stars.

DONT just sit but write a letter to your Congressman and Secretory of labor

I will recomend to all whose case is still pending

please do some thing
write a letter to seceretary of labor
write a letter to your congressman
and you will see a result withing a weeks

my case was 7 year old
after writing letters to these people it was approved quickly

again thanks to this forum and to all who give me advise
and special thanks to labordrags .

i hope every one will get approved and hard copy will arrived before aug 17

my case approved on 5th online and letter received on 6th by mail.

date on final determination letter is aug 1
post date is aug 2
received in my office aug 6

so guys yes it is very possible that you can get hard copy before aug 17
if you write letter to those which i recoment above

Pd p- 0720-xxxx

case type RIR
online shows certified on 08/05
letter received 08/06

Recd hard copy

Finally long wait is over. But DBEC send my approval copy to some other Lawyer at Dallas, TX. They were kind enough to call my Lawyer office and overnight to my Lawyer's office. My heartful Thanks to the other Lawyer. If they returned it to DOL, I won't be filing before Aug 17.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...

Category: EB3-TR (Old company)
PD: 03/2002 - Never recd any status

Changed company on 06/2004 and started allover again!!!
Category: EB3-TR
PD: 12/2004
RIR conversion filed: 03/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
NOF Received :04/21/2007 (Already approved - which was not true)
NOF Replied: 04/25/2007
Case Number: D-05210-*****
Online Case Details: TR -- CERTIFED (07/26/2007)
Hard copy received: 08/09/2007.(08/08/2007 - Recd by another Lawyer)

Last edited by a moderator:
My RIR labor PD sept 2004 online case status shows DENIED today.I'm already on 8th year of H1 extension and my extension will expire on feb 2nd 2008.What are the options to me right now? I'm totally scared.

Labor DENIED

My Labor application was denied today while I was checking online. My 9th year H1 Extension is due in November. I am totally confused and scared.

But My employer filed me the I-140 and 1-485 with substitution Labor recently. Is this really help me to continue my status in US?

I appreciate anyone suggestion in this case

Labor approved

:)

Hi, My Labor is certified on 7/23 on the Status web site and got the physical copy of 07/31. Completed all the medical and paperwork and I-140/I-485 are filed yesterday. Good luck to all of you out there and thanks for this forum for keeping my hopes alive.
Regards.

My BEC TR (Non-RIR) EB3 labor PD is May 12 2004. It was sent to Dallas BEC and 45 day letter replied in 2006 June. Recruitment instructions were sent in April 2007 and my company sent the RRI along with 2 resumes it recieved on June 30 2007. We did not recieve any news from DBEC till now on this case. My company does not give the details for me to check case status online. Today I enquired with them and they said that they did not recieve any news till now. Can I do something about this ? I am getting worried if my case is in cold storage.. I have a PERM labor approved (Aug 2006) and I-140 cleared on the PERM labor. 485 was filed in July 2007 based on this. I am trying to reclaim a better PD using my BEC labor.

Thanks